Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys and gals have done GREAT. Lots of hard work and big changes. I am excited to find out who the winners are.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Made it to the finish line fellas you all deserve to win ...... the transformations were sick from all of you who stuck with it . Hat's off to everyone for your accomplishments !!!!
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    You guys and gals have done GREAT. Lots of hard work and big changes. I am excited to find out who the winners are.
    Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    Made it to the finish line fellas you all deserve to win ...... the transformations were sick from all of you who stuck with it . Hat's off to everyone for your accomplishments !!!!
    What they said...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Final Check IN!!! Before and After Weigh In, and Final Pics

alright it came down to the end and me and mike are insanely proud of what we accomplished in this competition regardless of the outcome it was one hell of a ride...thanks again to Animal and all the reps, especially Rage for making this all possible it was nuts, looking forward to the future and finding out the winners!

So i need to post twice to get all the pics in, me and mike both took pics for the final shots, mikes are at his house and did not have a newspaper but had a laptop so he took his pics then one with his laptop and then a close up...the website is "greenwhichtime.com" his local newspapers webpage and it clearly shows that it is Monday February 27, 2012 in the top right corner...mine were taken in my room i have 2 closeups of the paper "The Journal News" and then my shots.... here we go my pics will be in the first one, mikes in the second post....

Mike (Aka RuthL3SS):
    Beginning Weight = 182lbs
    Ending Weight = 194lbs
    Difference = +12lbs From the START!!!

Jeff (Aka Jhart16):
    Beginning Weight = 202lbs
    Ending Weight = 193lbs
    Difference = -9lbs from the START!!!

Jeff (Jhart16) Final Pics:
    Photo on 2012-02-27 at 13.21.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-27 at 13.05.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-27 at 13.08.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-27 at 13.08 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-27 at 13.14.jpg
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

~Do the Work, Reap the Rewards~

"It may be tough but if your up for it, make your dream a REALITY don't let anyone take it from you!"

jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhart16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Final Check In Pics

Mike (Ruthl3ss) Ending Pics:
    IMG_5474.jpg
    IMG_5472.jpg
    IMG_5467.jpg
    IMG_5465.jpg
    IMG_5463.jpg

The quality is good for all of our pics, but let us know if we need to retake anything, in the pic of mike holding his laptop the glare makes it virtually impossible to see the screen so i included a close up like i said in the previous post, but let us know if its not good. Thanks again to Animal and the reps, and congrats to everyone who made it all the way to the end you were all great competitors may the most dedicated win!!!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

"It may be tough but if your up for it, make your dream a REALITY don't let anyone take it from you!"

GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

final pics

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the support through out the last 12 weeks! Animal and Universal gave us all a great chance with this contest and it was a great experience. Although my shoulder held me back, I noticed crazy changes. Its been a rough 12 weeks but a time that im very greatful for. Reguardless of who wins im thankful for this experience.
    Good luck guys!

FFBCov

Beginning weight-234lbs
    Weight starting this week- 203lbs
    Current-200lbs
    Difference +/- -3lbs
    Down a total of 34lbs!
    Protien- 350g
    Carbs- 50/50/50/50/50/75/100
    Appetite- 6/10 tough to stick to this diet but making it. Staying pretty hungry throughout the day.

Cardio- missed a day this week but still gettin it

Gallmanfitness

Beginning weight-208lbs
    Weight starting this week-193lbs
    Current weight- 192lbs
    Difference +/- = -1lb
    Down a total of 16lbs
    Protien-350g
    Carbs- 50/50/50/50/50/75/100
    Appitite- starving! 7/10 Feeling ok. Ready to eat real food again
    Cardio- 60 mins a day everyday except leg day. Im spliting it up between tredmill, Eliptical, and bike still
    Attached Images
    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I kow the Thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, Thoughts of peace and not of evil, To give you a future and a hope.

TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Teamshowtime week 12 final check in and poses!

Rioshowtime begining weight=181 ending 168 - 13 lbs

tjshowtime begin weight=191 ending 172 - 19lbs

CHECK IN http://youtu.be/CdMa4c6d_s4
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TJSHOWTIME; 02-27-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: LEFT OUT IMPORTANT STUFF

TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10) TJSHOWTIME is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow The rest of the pics

Rios front and back
    sorry they are seperate it only let me upload 6 at a time!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TJSHOWTIME; 02-27-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: NEED TO ADD

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Winners Will Be Announced Tomorrow?

Why wait till the Arnold...**** that...I'm getting with G in the morning to see if he's ready to crown the winners sooner...maybe even tomorrow.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newspaper Close UP

So this was sent to Rage's email this morning...

photo.jpg

ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChefDBIG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Why wait till the Arnold...**** that...I'm getting with G in the morning to see if he's ready to crown the winners sooner...maybe even tomorrow.
    YES!!!!!!!! Friday is way too long to hear who wins

gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) gemgemkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just let me know Rage so I can schedule when to let my doctor know I'll be having heart problems again! LOL. Holy Crap Man!!!!

im literally going out of my ****ing mind right now... the anticipation is unbearable, i cant wait!!!!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heart palpitations inbound...
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoa...
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What if Rage was just kidding? Got us all worked up, only to have to wait till Friday- that would be pretty funny.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Omfg!!!
    THE OFFICIAL FEMALE FREAK OF NATURE

OFFICIAL ANIMAL HRT TEAM SHOWTIME!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140127773

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow! You guys/gals have really busted some major ass these past 12 weeks! Congrats to you all for making the 12 weeks of HELL! Not all the teams can say that!

Good luck to you all and may the best team win! I'm very excited to see who win this contest! You all did an amazing job and I feel sorry for rage having to pick just 1 team. That's gonna be hard.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why am I always the last to find this stuff out...??? (*Note to self... Kick Rage in the shins on Friday...*)

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChefDBIG View Post
    YES!!!!!!!! Friday is way too long to hear who wins
    Originally Posted by gemgemkid View Post
    Just let me know Rage so I can schedule when to let my doctor know I'll be having heart problems again! LOL. Holy Crap Man!!!!
    Originally Posted by jhart16 View Post
    im literally going out of my ****ing mind right now... the anticipation is unbearable, i cant wait!!!!
    Originally Posted by RUTHL3SS View Post
    Heart palpitations inbound...
    Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Whoa...
    Originally Posted by CaptSpaulding View Post
    What if Rage was just kidding? Got us all worked up, only to have to wait till Friday- that would be pretty funny.
    Originally Posted by RIOSHOWTIME2 View Post
    Omfg!!!
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Wow! You guys/gals have really busted some major ass these past 12 weeks! Congrats to you all for making the 12 weeks of HELL! Not all the teams can say that!

Good luck to you all and may the best team win! I'm very excited to see who win this contest! You all did an amazing job and I feel sorry for rage having to pick just 1 team. That's gonna be hard.
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Why am I always the last to find this stuff out...??? (*Note to self... Kick Rage in the shins on Friday...*)
    It's been a group effort and I have been cleared to announce today at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time! 90 minutes from now!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

It's been a group effort and I have been cleared to announce today at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time! 90 minutes from now!
    Good luck to all...!!! I know the judges had their hands full...

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck everyone.
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

Whew! This is just like waiting to get in this thing. Nerve-cited and will be constantly be in and out of this thread...take a deep breath...

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drum roll!!! Less than 30min to go!!!
    Last edited by BB2K; 02-28-2012 at 11:34 AM.

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And all is quiet as we wait...
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

And all is quiet as we wait...

GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) GallmanFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 more mins!
    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I kow the Thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, Thoughts of peace and not of evil, To give you a future and a hope.

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    BB2K is getting a kick out of this...
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

Originally Posted by GallmanFitness View Post
    6 more mins!

BB2K is getting a kick out of this...

lol Im very excited for you guys!