Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Girl I'm trying to date disrespected me big time and I checked her... how did I do?

Background:
    Been out with this girl 6 times
    she's best friends with one of my friends.
    I met her for the first time 2 months ago
    my friend warned her that I was the player type
    our dates have progressively gotten better and better
    she is all over me from the beginning of our last 2 dates... she starts the hugging, touching, hand holding, etc
    the most we have done is groped.. not even a hand job.
    she has about 7 different pics with her hugging all over guys on her ******** in the last 2 months
    she goes on dates with other guys
    she is extremely attractive, has tons of guys after her, always going out partying

Last night:
    she was supposed to be at mine at 9 to chill and give me a massage that I won in a bet
    at 9 she tells me "I'm still out"... I ignore it.. now it's 9:45 so I planned on deleting her number... and she calls me and asks if it's ok to still show up... shows up at 10:45
    she apologizes like 5 times
    I'm pretty pissed at this point b/c I could have done something else but I was too annoyed to actually go do anything b/c I genuinely like this girl
    she shows up very tipsy (she was at a holiday party beforehand)
    she's all over me when she shows up, but barely any kissing
    then a guy calls her at 11:10 pm... she answers it in front me of me and says it was just a friend
    then she says she has to go to bed (I think she's being honest)
    I say why even come over then?
    her - cause I wanted to see you
    me - I don't get it... I just don't get whats going on
    her - what do you mean?
    me - nothing let's get you home
    her - no tell me
    me - I feel like we are playing a game I don't want to play. I'm not asking for anything but you show up so late then leave, I wish you would have told me you couldn't make it so I could do something else. Don't do that
    her - well blah blah blah... you never take me out on thurs-sat, admits she's playing a game and says "I feel you're not used to these games" I say "oh no, I am, I know and have played them all, I just don't want to do that anymore.", you haven't shown a lot of interest, i know you're dating other girls, i was warned about you, i'm cautious with guys and especially you, i like being with you a lot, if you want something more then do something about it...
    me - glad we are on the same page
    then I walk her to her car and we hug and kiss a lot...

Not sure how I should have handled it. I know hot girls that go out a lot are going to flake on you eventually and it's not really THAT big a deal... but still it pissed me off b/c I have a lot of other crap I could be doing

I know myself well enough that if I hadn't have said something that night, I would have just ignored her unless she called/texted me

should I have not brought up the "what's going on" crap?
    is this crap normal?
    what should I have done?

6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6monthabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by INFINITY_BULK View Post
    Background:
    she is all over me from the beginning of our last 2 dates... she starts the hugging, touching, hand holding, etc
    she has about 7 different pics with her hugging all over guys on her ******** in the last 2 months
    she is extremely attractive, has tons of guys after her, always going out partying

Last night:
    she was supposed to be at mine at 9 to chill and give me a massage that I won in a bet
    at 9 she tells me "I'm still out"... I ignore it.. now it's 9:45 so I planned on deleting her number... and she calls me and asks if it's ok to still show up... shows up at 10:45
    I'm pretty pissed at this point b/c I could have done something else but I was too annoyed to actually go do anything b/c I genuinely like this girl
    then a guy calls her at 11:10 pm... she answers it in front me of me and says it was just a friend
    her - what do you mean?
    her - no tell me
    me - I feel like we are playing a game I don't want to play. I'm not asking for anything but you show up so late then leave, I wish you would have told me you couldn't make it so I could do something else. Don't do that
    her - well blah blah blah... you never take me out on thurs-sat, admits she's playing a game and says "I feel you're not used to these games" I say "oh no, I am, I know and have played them all, I just don't want to do that anymore.", you haven't shown a lot of interest, i know you're dating other girls, i was warned about you, i'm cautious with guys and especially you, i like being with you a lot, if you want something more then do something about it...

Not sure how I should have handled it. I know hot girls that go out a lot are going to flake on you eventually and it's not really THAT big a deal... but still it pissed me off b/c I have a lot of other crap I could be doing

I know myself well enough that if I hadn't have said something that night, I would have just ignored her unless she called/texted me

is this crap normal?
    what should I have done?
    Sounds like the girl that she should be playing more of an alpha role towards. eg like u said u had other things to do, make her know ur time is valuable and shuldnt waste it. Dont let her get away with things... just make sure she knows that she isnt the only person in your life
    If carlsburg did bodybuilding......
    Persistence is key to success

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like her ego is bruised because it's not all about her with you. Or maybe she is insecure and really likes you...maybe. I think it's a red flag personally but whatever.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Background:

Last night:
    her - what do you mean?
    her - no tell me

is this crap normal?
    what should I have done?
    I think you did well. You sort of warned her not to try and play games with you bc you know you would annihilate her
    anyway. You told her what was up, she told you what was up. Seems fair to me. Now it's on her if she decides to act stupid.

Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmykakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Sounds like her ego is bruised because it's not all about her with you. Or maybe she is insecure and really likes you...maybe. I think it's a red flag personally but whatever.
    Actually, I now that I think about it, I'd never be that late without a text/call and second, I would not answer my phone to speak to some dude while I'm with a guy I'm feelin. You were right to check her, sounds like she was already playing games trying to make sure you knew she has dudes in her pocket in case you got it twisted. But maybe now she'll be cool, don't fold em yet, let it ride I say

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just make her aware of your expectations; e.g. being on time if she has planned to do something, not answering calls to other guys when she's with you etc, and if she doesn't adhere to your expectations then lower her from potential girlfriend to fb status, or just disregard.

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't talk to her for a week. Or let her initiate all the convos and act aloof. She will be all over you if you do it right.

Also, next time she calls you at 1045 when she should be there at 9. Don't answer.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kimmykakes View Post
    Actually, I now that I think about it, I'd never be that late without a text/call and second, I would not answer my phone to speak to some dude while I'm with a guy I'm feelin. You were right to check her, sounds like she was already playing games trying to make sure you knew she has dudes in her pocket in case you got it twisted. But maybe now she'll be cool, don't fold em yet, let it ride I say
    I think I agree.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    she's not ur gf bro. she's not obligated to only see u. wtf @ delete her number cuz she didn't respond. hooking up shouldn't even be your whole night.

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What does her not being his gf have to do with anything?

2 people make plans to hang out, she texts him an hour after the time they were supposed to meet and shows up 2 hours late. Male or female that's rude and he was right to call her out on it.

murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by niosh View Post

2 people make plans to hang out, she texts him an hour after the time they were supposed to meet and shows up 2 hours late. Male or female that's rude and he was right to call her out on it.
    This.

OP, she disrespected you - you're 27 dude; and this girl sounds like she's in the 'live.love.laugh' stage (******** and attention whoring being her priorities).

Date other women but don't take her seriously; just string her along.

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)

deal with it.

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP did deal with it, that's the point.

It sounds like you would have just let the behavior continue hoping she showed up @9 the next time because "shes not your gf"

murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It sounds like you would have just let the behavior continue hoping she showed up @9 the next time because "shes not your gf"
    Some men are so desperate, they allow themselves to be manipulated and disrespected.

Originally Posted by murdock604 View Post
    Some men are so desperate, they allow themselves to be manipulated and disrespected.
    You talking about OP? I think he did well. He said he's a player and since she's "extremely attractive", she may have a little game too. He's dealing with a girl who everybody wants and knows it. From what I gather, seems like she's a bad chick and she knows she doesn't have to **** every attractive guy who feigns interest. That being said, I think he played it well considering she may be the female version of him lol, may be future wifey who knows

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you know the game, she's playing you better and got you riled up for her even though she's hitting up other guys in front of you and being late. If you trying to play her you know you never make her a priority.

If you actually want to quit playing games then find a different girl who isn't all about hitting up multiple guys at once and don't let your supposed "friend" call you out as a player and start a clean slate with a girl.

You talking about OP? I think he did well. He said he's a player and since she's "extremely attractive", she may have a little game too. He's dealing with a girl who everybody wants and knows it. From what I gather, seems like she's a bad chick and she knows she doesn't have to **** every attractive guy who feigns interest. That being said, I think he played it well considering she may be the female version of him lol, may be future wifey who knows
    I don't doubt op is good with women, but he didn't do well at all; or else he wouldn't be posting asking for advice. Girls like the above are in the prime of their lives, and they take full advantage of men because men let them.

I've been with women like this and once I ignore them, they're the kind to blow up my phone when they find out I'm seeing someone else. He's 27, thankfully most women I know quit playing games after 24.

Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000) Scorer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please withdraw emotional investment from this girl.
    -Cold Shower Crew
    -Wetshaver Crew
    Reps Back Everytime

INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) INFINITY_BULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 6monthabs View Post
    Sounds like the girl that she should be playing more of an alpha role towards. eg like u said u had other things to do, make her know ur time is valuable and shuldnt waste it. Dont let her get away with things... just make sure she knows that she isnt the only person in your life
    she already knows I have plenty of other options, I think it's coming to the point where at first she didn't care b/c I was just "another guy" and now it's bothering her b/c she likes me so she thinks she has to let me know she has other options too... it actually makes sense to me... but I'm not playing. I'm dating other girls and just trying to find the best match for me. It's not some game to make anyone jealous and like me more.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Thought about both of these lol. Her ego has def been bruised with me and I can tell she's not used to that. I'm pretty sure she genuinely likes me but I couldn't tell before I "checked" her b/c of all the disrespect and stupid games she's playing

I think you did well. You sort of warned her not to try and play games with you bc you know you would annihilate her
    anyway. You told her what was up, she told you what was up. Seems fair to me. Now it's on her if she decides to act stupid.
    Ya I def agree man. If she tries to pull any sort of bs game like this again I'm going to ignore her. We've been out 7 times now for crying out loud.

I feel the same way. Even if I wasn't into the girl I'd never answer the phone and start talking with another girl while I'm with her. I only check my phone like 1 time while we are out and that's usually in the bathroom. I think it's disrespectful. This is all kind of funny in that this is exactly how my mom and dad ended up. He dated her for a while but didn't get serious until he found out she went on a date with another guy... she made sure he found out about it lol. It's funny b/c I see right through her game, but it still somehow works haha

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Just make her aware of your expectations; e.g. being on time if she has planned to do something, not answering calls to other guys when she's with you etc, and if she doesn't adhere to your expectations then lower her from potential girlfriend to fb status, or just disregard.
    I definitely do. I learned that one a long time ago. I never let a girl disrespect me, and if they do, I tell them immediately b/c I think if I don't she will think she can walk all over me and I'm some loser that will put up with her. I'm the prize not her. She seriously gets like 5-10 messages/calls whenever I'm with her and she never answers them. At most she checks it once but doesn't reply. She also hung up the phone with this guy after like 20 seconds.

Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    Don't talk to her for a week. Or let her initiate all the convos and act aloof. She will be all over you if you do it right.

Also, next time she calls you at 1045 when she should be there at 9. Don't answer.
    Ya good idea. Def ignoring her if she is late again like that. Not sure about not texting her today... ugh I'm not used to stupid games like this.

Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    she's not ur gf bro. she's not obligated to only see u. wtf @ delete her number cuz she didn't respond. hooking up shouldn't even be your whole night.
    I know she's not my gf and I'm not asking for that at all. What would you do if a girl flakes on you at the last minute? I'd think it isn't worth trying to make plans with her again and sacrificing another night hoping she shows up.

Thanks
    This.

OP, she disrespected you - you're 27 dude; and this girl sounds like she's in the 'live.love.laugh' stage (******** and attention whoring being her priorities).

Date other women but don't take her seriously; just string her along.
    You nailed it man. She loves taking pics, checking into places, huge flirt, very outgoing, blah blah. Definite attention whore but somehow she's charming to me. It's like I like her a lot, then I don't care at all, repeat. It was fun and exciting, and it still is, but that will fade very quickly to me with crap like this. She's 25 yrs old too.
    Thanks and I am dating other women... I actually have 1 that I might end up preferring over this one but we've only been out twice so it's too early to call.

Thanks. Ya that's why I wanted to talk about it with her then and there.
    Yep. Figured I'd come across that way if I didn't do anything.

She has lots of game, she knows it, and she likes playing games. I don't think she realizes that only boys play those games and that a real man won't put up with them. Maybe she's just testing me to see what I'm about?
    Lol at future wifey comment... that'd be crazy.
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    OP you know the game, she's playing you better and got you riled up for her even though she's hitting up other guys in front of you and being late. If you trying to play her you know you never make her a priority.

If you actually want to quit playing games then find a different girl who isn't all about hitting up multiple guys at once and don't let your supposed "friend" call you out as a player and start a clean slate with a girl.
    I think you're right. She basically told me if I want to get more serious with her then that option is there... I don't think she realizes that what she is doing is pushing me away... so now she expects me to try even harder after she pulls this crap? on what planet does that make sense
    To be honest, I love the chase... but there comes a point in time where it should slow down, not fcking speed up lol

I don't doubt op is good with women, but he didn't do well at all; or else he wouldn't be posting asking for advice. Girls like the above are in the prime of their lives, and they take full advantage of men because men let them.

I've been with women like this and once I ignore them, they're the kind to blow up my phone when they find out I'm seeing someone else. He's 27, thankfully most women I know quit playing games after 24.
    I'm definitely not confident in situations like these. I don't have a lot of experience dealing with big time game players after this many dates.
    She doesn't know if I'm seeing someone else seriously or not. She does know that I go out on Fri/Sat, she's met my friends, she knows we are outgoing and girls tend to like us, she knows I have other options + other girls... I'm pretty sure she is feigning confidence with me and possibly hoping I take it to the next level by showing her more interest... but I also could be totally wrong lol. She couldn't hold eye contact with me very long last night and I called her on it and she said she gets shy around me
    Originally Posted by Scorer View Post
    Please withdraw emotional investment from this girl.
    Agreed. I'm just not sure what my next move will be. I really want to see her again but I have 0 expectations with her. I'm just taking it day by day b/c at any moment it could all be over... it just sucks b/c I don't want to waste more time + money on her if it's just this same old crap... ESPECIALLY when there's not even any sex involved. Dam.

There are tons more details from our past dates that I'm leaving out... but I know enough to trust my gut. I think I'll show more interest but if doesn't get any better than it's done. And if she doesn't respond well to my increased interest then I know it just isn't a match and I'll move on to someone else. I'd rather make a move now than wait to do it 3+ dates from now and have the same result... if I have to trick her into liking me then forget it. It shouldn't be THAT hard.

Thanks to everyone that replied. Really sound advice. It helped me a lot.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    firstly, never acknowledge women's games

no good ever comes from it, you play the fools game, and the fool wins with experience

secondly, just take it brah. she shows up drunk. MAKE OUT WITH HER. she doesnt need to initiate.

thirdly, who cares where shes been she isnt your girl yet and furthermore your "massage" bet is lame as shyt(no offense but thats highschool status), the fact she shows up drunk means she wanted dikk from you, otherwise she would have stayed at wherever she was at and got it there(missed opportunity)

obviously if shes dating multiple guys and hasnt settled yet it either means they arent trying hard enough or shes a super slut

either way, you are taking her too seriously and showing her that she's your number one priority right now

^^^change that quickly. you dont want to be that guy

at the end of the day, you caught feelings and now she knows youre in the palm of her hand. You beat this by simply messing with other girls and turning the tables on who contacts who. let her initiate and win back your control

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    firstly, never acknowledge women's games

no good ever comes from it, you play the fools game, and the fool wins with experience
    Don't know if this was a game or what, but I had to say something. I'm not just going to ignore this kinda stuff.

secondly, just take it brah. she shows up drunk. MAKE OUT WITH HER. she doesnt need to initiate.
    I was really annoyed from the beginning. Normally I would have just gone for it, but I was really put off. It's not 100% about the sex with this one... but once I realized we weren't going to have sex (she kept saying she had to leave soon and go to bed... she normally goes to bed at 10pm b/c she has to be up really early for work so this was actually really late for her) I was even more annoyed.

thirdly, who cares where shes been she isnt your girl yet and furthermore your "massage" bet is lame as shyt(no offense but thats highschool status), the fact she shows up drunk means she wanted dikk from you, otherwise she would have stayed at wherever she was at and got it there(missed opportunity)
    I don't care at all where she was. I found out last week she went on a date right before our date. I was a little annoyed, but didn't really care. She's not my gf. I'm doing the same thing too and I'm no hypocrite. She told me all this crap. I was just mad that she showed up 1.5 hrs late. That's unacceptable.
    Point taken about the massage lol but she was the one that brought it up.
    I still can't tell if this girl is a slut, a huge flirt/tease, a virgin, or wants me to get more serious before we have sex. I seriously have no idea.
    obviously if shes dating multiple guys and hasnt settled yet it either means they arent trying hard enough or shes a super slut

either way, you are taking her too seriously and showing her that she's your number one priority right now

^^^change that quickly. you dont want to be that guy
    Don't see how I did this? I wasn't taking her that seriously but when a girl: shows up that late, shows up drunk, gets a call from a guy and talks with him right in front of you... I can't ignore that.
    at the end of the day, you caught feelings and now she knows youre in the palm of her hand. You beat this by simply messing with other girls and turning the tables on who contacts who. let her initiate and win back your control

-StrongMeat-
    All I told her was "all I know is I like hanging out with you and I'd like to keep doing that but this crap can't happen." I mean setting up dates and paying for them shows somewhat of an interest, but we've been out 7 times now... obviously there is an interest. If not, wtf is it then?

I'm so 50/50 with ignoring her and waiting for her to call me or calling her up tonight and checking to see if she meant what she said b/c I know she was drunk.

I think by ignoring her it kinda shows I'm still playing games.
    Calling her shows I'm done with it and want to move on to the next level and get a little more serious (not gf level by any means). I'm prepared for this to turn her off and have her not like me because if that really ruins it for me, then it would have never worked out anyways.

Thoughts?

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    then she says she has to go to bed
    lolwut? some guy calls her and she suddenly has to leave?

carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seems you are quite serious to her...But she have many things you don't know yet.

Ask her directly...

Update:

Called her just now. Thinking it may have been a mistake but whatever.

It went like this:

me- hey what are you up to balh blah
    me- I wanted to talk real quick about last night since I know you were drinking. I wanted to make sure you remember what we talked about and if you meant it.
    her - I remember you saying something about playing games...
    me - ok so you don't remember much...
    her - uhh
    me - well I basically said I felt like we are playing a game that I don't want to play, and you getting in so late like that is not something I'm interested in
    her- I'm so sorry about last night. I was thinking about it all day today and was gonna text you but you beat me to it (not sure I believer her here). You don't deserve that I'm so sorry. I also remember me saying you never take me out thurs-sat and I didn't know I was serious and important part of your life (I think she thought I didn't take her seriously but that she's up for whatever I want)
    me - ya it's not even really about that. I'm not trying to make you do anything but what happened last night is something I don't deal with. All I know is I like you and want to hang out with you more and get to know you better
    her - ya I'm so sorry about last night and I feel the same way about you
    me - ok good. well I'm really busy these next 2 weeks (true) but we'll work something out after that for sure.
    her - ok sounds good. I want to see you and hang out

she seemed really nervous on the phone and she never has been like that with me. She said uhh uhh a lot and had a hard time finding her words.

Ok she litterally just sent this text:
    "so sorry! see you soon honey "
    she's never called me a name like that other than sweetie once. F now I don't know what to think lol.

I'm mixed about me calling her. I really wanted to make sure so I let her know I meant it and that this crap better not continue or it's over. To be honest, I kinda feel like a ******* about it. I suck so bad at this kinda crap. Part of me wants to never see her again b/c of it all, the other part likes her a lot and wants to give her another chance... but I feel like I'm lowering myself to do that.

If I call - shows I meant what I said, I'm more interested than I've let on, that I'm unhappy with her bs and not putting up with it, shows that I like her, I forgive her, and I want to stop playing games

If I don't call - gets her guessing about me, makes her kinda unsure where I really stand, knows she was wrong but it's not really that big of a deal, she can get away with her bs, I care but not THAT much

eh this is too much thinking. I'm just going to be positive about it all, try to get more serious with her, and if it doesn't go well then so be it. The worst part is thinking about this crap.

Thoughts?

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you didnt listen to a thing i said!

you shouldnt seek advice if you arent going to change how you operate

youre looking for validation from her when she doesnt owe that too you.

getting with any girl for the first time is ALWAYS a progression, you shouldnt be worrying about her feelings, thoughts, interests etc until AFTER you are together with her. and even then it should be kept to a minimum she's your potential GF not best friend

more or less, you are talking WAY too much to her. keep your texting to setting up a hang out(MAXIMUM 3-4 texts tops)

you have to realize that you are emotionally way ahead of her, and you are going to put her off if you keep exposing that.

PS in regards her phone call infront of you... girls do that shyt to make you take a hint that they either want attention or want you to make a move. women always will use jealousy as a last resort and if it doesnt work most arent willing to be rejected to make their own move on you. dont look to much into her phone call with the other dude(it would be disrespectful if you were grinding with her/kissing her and she did that, but if you were just sittin there chatting about life like its The View well you see what im saying)

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    co-sign.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Update:

Called her just now. Thinking it may have been a mistake but whatever.

It went like this:

me- hey what are you up to balh blah
    me- I wanted to talk real quick about last night since I know you were drinking. I wanted to make sure you remember what we talked about and if you meant it.
    her - I remember you saying something about playing games...
    me - ok so you don't remember much...
    her - uhh
    me - well I basically said I felt like we are playing a game that I don't want to play, and you getting in so late like that is not something I'm interested in
    her- I'm so sorry about last night. I was thinking about it all day today and was gonna text you but you beat me to it (not sure I believer her here). You don't deserve that I'm so sorry. I also remember me saying you never take me out thurs-sat and I didn't know I was serious and important part of your life (I think she thought I didn't take her seriously but that she's up for whatever I want)
    me - ya it's not even really about that. I'm not trying to make you do anything but what happened last night is something I don't deal with. All I know is I like you and want to hang out with you more and get to know you better
    her - ya I'm so sorry about last night and I feel the same way about you
    me - ok good. well I'm really busy these next 2 weeks (true) but we'll work something out after that for sure.
    her - ok sounds good. I want to see you and hang out

she seemed really nervous on the phone and she never has been like that with me. She said uhh uhh a lot and had a hard time finding her words.

Ok she litterally just sent this text:
    "so sorry! see you soon honey "
    she's never called me a name like that other than sweetie once. F now I don't know what to think lol.

I'm mixed about me calling her. I really wanted to make sure so I let her know I meant it and that this crap better not continue or it's over. To be honest, I kinda feel like a ******* about it. I suck so bad at this kinda crap. Part of me wants to never see her again b/c of it all, the other part likes her a lot and wants to give her another chance... but I feel like I'm lowering myself to do that.

If I call - shows I meant what I said, I'm more interested than I've let on, that I'm unhappy with her bs and not putting up with it, shows that I like her, I forgive her, and I want to stop playing games

If I don't call - gets her guessing about me, makes her kinda unsure where I really stand, knows she was wrong but it's not really that big of a deal, she can get away with her bs, I care but not THAT much

eh this is too much thinking. I'm just going to be positive about it all, try to get more serious with her, and if it doesn't go well then so be it. The worst part is thinking about this crap.

Thoughts?
    You were doing so well, then you repeated yourself.

fail.

*removes co-sign*

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ the thread title compared to what really happened

she's going to break your heart and no matter what we say you are going to white knight LAWL
    Misc Med Crew

Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dude you fuked up.
    Listen to strongmeat.
    Why you getting your panties twisted over some broad, and then acting like a bish and letting her know she hurt your feelings. cry cry.
    She came over drunk and you failed to giver her the dik.
    Then you make that ******* phone call. cry cry you disprespected me, i dont want to play games, i like you and i want to see you more. You're showing major weakness right now.

To save you the trouble, shiet between you two isnt going to work. 6 dates and no fuk? you;re already emotionally invested in this girl, she is seeing other guys, you've shown weakness. AND NOW 2 weeks until you see her again, do you realise she will jump on someone elses dick in that time, and then come to you in 2 weeks so you can take her out on a date (i bet youve been paying for her shiet) and then when you finally make a move she will reject you gently.
    Move onto the next one mate and save your pride while you have some.
    Oh and before i forgoet....you call yourself a player, YET 6 dates later and all you've done is groped LOLZ, you've caught feelings, AND she's been playing you.....
    You aint a player man stop giving us true players a bad name

GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, clearly you're not a player or you wouldn't have made this thread lol.