Thread: human meat

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)

human meat

I saw a documentary on cannibalism and they said that human meat was very nutritious because the protein profile is exactly what our bodies need, so it takes very little energy to process and most of the protein is utilized. It is also low in fat, if you eat the right parts.

Obviously, I'm not advocating this. However, it makes me wonder what other types of protein are easily assimilated. In other words, is rabbit protein better or worse than chicken protein? What about deer protein vs. pig protein? Has anyone compiled lists of the bioavailability of proteins from different species?

I'm getting tired of the usual chicken and beef, and I don't care for fish or eggs.
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    www.nutritiondata.com they rate the protein quality of the foods on their database (the higher the amino acid score the betteR)

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks, I'll look into that
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just make sure you stay away from grain fed humans.

Oh, and eat 6 times a day.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think they have it at whole foods next to the ostrich meat. Watch out for growth hormone fed humans.

You might try cutting off portions of your own body and eating it. The body is pretty good about growing stuff back, you know... muscle memory, just try not to eat the organ meat.
    @__@

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IraHays View Post

hahaha
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone notice how buff Hannibal Lector was......this was why.

Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I supplement Soylent Green

jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IronManXXX View Post
    LOL you have a point thier.
    My my baby blue!

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronManXXX View Post
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was thinking about this the other day, how human meat would taste?

I don't think it would taste good to us. Have you ever tasted your own blood? It taste like pennies, and that is not good. I think the meat would have to taste the same cause it will have blood in it. I can not no for sure but that is what I think.

LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LandrumHT08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cell tech IS PEOPLE!!!

Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LandrumHT08 View Post
    Cell tech IS PEOPLE!!!
    ROFL
    I've gained 45 pounds in one year

Bench-210 (x2)
    Squat-405 (x3)
    Deadlift-455 (x1)

curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) curb_pks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IraHays View Post

LOL I didnt know what to expect when I opened this thread.

payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    Jeffrey Dahmer
    that made no sense what so ever

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Easy Gainer View Post

I don't think it would taste good to us. Have you ever tasted your own blood? It taste like pennies, and that is not good. I think the meat would have to taste the same cause it will have blood in it. I can not no for sure but that is what I think.

You have to cook it. Also blood doesn't taste good at all. I accidentally at some cow blood in Peru (cooked) and it was nasty. Cow heart isn't bad though.

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Easy Gainer View Post

Well, if you seasoned it up right and BBQ'd it... probably pretty tasty. Especially if you get your cut from a fatty with some nice marbling in the muscles... LOL I wouldn't want any farm-raised people... to stringy.
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Struct09 View Post
    I supplement Soylent Green
    is that kind of like chlorella or spirulina? all these chloroplasts I am going to end up like captain planet...
    @__@