shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MRI NO2 RED HEMO SURGE sample pouch size? (reps for help)

I received a sample of NO2 RED Hemo Surge a couple weeks ago. I tried it and liked it.

Today, because of Gold Card week, I stopped into GNC and picked up a 20 serving container, which says a 1/2 scoop (12g) is 1 serving.

Does anyone know how much was in the sample I tried? All I remember is that it was a pouch, and I took the whole thing. It worked great for me, so I want to continue trying the same amount.

Thanks
    Last edited by shane the pain; 12-06-2011 at 05:10 PM.

sparky575 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool What did you find out?

How many scoops was it I assume you have found out by now. I just bought some so let me know how much you take and what is you weight

shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane the pain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sparky575 View Post
    How many scoops was it I assume you have found out by now. I just bought some so let me know how much you take and what is you weight
    I never found out, but that's OK. I've been taking 1/2 scoop with 8 oz of water.

I have tried a bunch of pre-workouts, including: Nano-Vapor, Muscle Explosion, Jack3d, White Flood, Hemo Rage Black Ultra, C4, NO Xplode, Hemavol, and others.... and Red Hemo Surge is one of my current favs.

I weigh 163 lbs.