Thread: MP Assault

xxantxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MP Assault

MP Assault has 6 grams of Creatine and 5 grams of BCAA's does this mean i dont have to buy it seperatly?? and can just get it from my preworkout?

rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xxantxx View Post
    MP Assault has 6 grams of Creatine and 5 grams of BCAA's does this mean i dont have to buy it seperatly?? and can just get it from my preworkout?
    Yep, don't have to buy it separately, although you might want to buy some creatine mono for off days.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rdslide View Post
    Yep, don't have to buy it separately, although you might want to buy some creatine mono for off days.
    ^This. Although that's also assuming you take a full scoop, which is considered two servings going by the label directions.

VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100) VegasDude is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xxantxx View Post
    Other way around. 1 scoop has 5 g Creatine and 6 grams BCAA. You wouldn't need buy separate creatine and BCAA unless you take BCAA Post-workout like I do. I personally believe BCAA are best in a post-workout or intra-workout product.