Matac3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matac3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post FS/ 2008 Nike Romaleos Size 9

Hello fellow OLs!

I have decided to let me like new Nike Romaleos go for sale as I need to sell some items to pay for college. I have a pair of Romaleos in a size 9. I wore them twice in the past 3 years I have owned them. They are still very clean (like new) and the laces are still like new. No rips or damage to the show. I will post pics later this evening. I paid 190 when they came out so im not going to ask for alot (just 150... i know people on ebay sell them for 200+ which is bs). Id rather have a true lifter use these than just let them collect dust on my shelf. They do have the 08-08-08 on the back of the shoe since these were used in the 08 olympics.

The picture attached shows the color of the shoes
    RAW @ 181bodyweight
    Squat -515lbs
    Deadlift - 507lbs
    Bench- 315lbs

Argubreve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Argubreve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Argubreve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

worth repeating

Journeying is among the ideal things to do It's a wonderful help to reduce strain caused by each day function Even so, for you to take pleasure in a lot of the vacation, it is critical to remain in spot that provides cozy and easy overnight accommodation In relation to that, <a href='youtube com/watch?v=_lyhMey4CVE'>reflections apartments</a> are probably the most beneficial It is less expensive resort, but you are cozy along with convenient In case you are about to vacation and you also desire to relax in that house, here’s the actual manual that you should have the best one

Guidebook with Deciding on Reflections Apartments

• Research : this can be a the first thing you need to complete to get the top a single You have to have the databases of the condominiums situated on the place you usually are traveling to Their email list will serve because your alternatives While looking into, be sure that those you had involved out there usually are outstanding and excellent This might only be done through studying reviews
    • Contact the actual rentals : find the perfect time to call or even speak to the actual residence Giving them a call is an excellent strategy to have in mind the kind of hotel they furnish Wherever possible, in the dialogue, ask things that you'd like to know incorporated with the relax in the area Do not forget to ask about for this costs along with the achievable expenses that you might find with regard to staying in the spot On top of that, inquire likewise this resources along with services the actual locations present
    • Compare - upon phoning as well as chatting with the particular rentals, compare the data you will get Think about everything added to the item especially the rates, the positioning and the style of accommodation they offer When comparing, be sure that you will certainly find the the one which offer you top deals in relation to value and service
    • Decide -- soon after comparing, carry out the conclusion instantly It is in order to avoid providing the actual proposes to other individuals Simply because with regard to income intent you can find rentals giving offer you in order to other people who immediately do concerns following communicating Thus, following figuring out which one is the greatest, carry out reservation you'd like you'll be able to

Fundamental essentials stuff that should remember in choosing reflections apartments To do the task proficiently, it is far better to get it done in advance Whenever possible, allow enough time to investigation along with consider the top deals With this, you are very sure that you are going to contain the best spot to be in on the excursion

multi-monitors com]SUPERPC - multi-monitors com/SUPER_PC_Multiple_Monitor_Walls_Multi_screen_Video _Wall_s/5197 htm]Multi Monitor Wall - multi-monitors com/SUPER_PC_Multiple_Monitor_Computers_Multi_Screen_P Cs_s/23 htm]Trading Computers - multi-monitors com/SUPER_PC_Dual_Monitor_Video_Cards_Multi_Screen_Gra phics_s/1914 htm]Graphics Cards - youtube com/watch?v=j_avGStqZOI]Dual Monitors - youtube com/watch?v=Wqc44VjgFOU]Trading Computer -
    youtube com/watch?v=Ihip31NZugU]Dual Monitors

metacafe com/watch/7635730/reflections_apartments_casselberry_fl]reflections apartments

kwzz info/story php?title=reflections-apartments]Reflections Apartments

Matac3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matac3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New price $120 obo

text me 832 660 2736 or email
    cjmata23@yahoo.com
    RAW @ 181bodyweight
    Squat -515lbs
    Deadlift - 507lbs
    Bench- 315lbs

zenvalentine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey buddy,

are your Romaleos still up for sale ?

I might be interested on the pair here.

Do let me know.

Thanks.