Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

What is your opinion on teh homos? (no gaybash) (srs discussion)

Dislike them and think it's wrong?
    Don't care what people do in their own time, but uncomfortable when it's in your face?
    Love it?
    On dat ****gy time yourself?
    Perfectly fine with it, but still fully hetero?
    Think they'll all burn in hell?
    Think they contribute to the de-masculization of society?

Discuss.

and srsly, keep it mature. Even if you totally hate gays, you can express that tactfully with your reasoning behind it.

Me personally, I don't care. People should be happy, and as long as they're not hurting anyone then do whatever the hell you want.
    I'm not uncomfortable around gays, I have gay friends, and have been to gay bars. I don't see them any differently than any other people, and they certainly don't try to rape me or convert me every time they open their mouth - so if anything, they respect my hetero-ness, and I respect their homo-ness.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone's gotta get off somehow, right? Personally, I'm only sexually attracted to women. For some reason gay guys really like me. However, I've never had any awkward experiences, as I make sure they know I'm straight.

I have a really cool gay friend.. he smashes girls occasionally, I guess, but is currently seeing a guy in an open relationship. I've gone to some wild parties/shows with him, and he makes a great wingman. He knows how to get yucky with the boys and has a lot of hot female friends.
    Manual Trans Crew
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Russian brah

Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Agree with basically all points you made. I have found that most gay guys are actually more "alpha" socially than 90% of the straight population for the sheer fact that most of them don't give a phuck, and just do what they want. I feel like they have the right for happiness just like any other person. Unfortunately they are in the minority, so they'll be met with prejudice as long as there are straight people. Do what you want as long as it's not at the cost of others.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TRUBA View Post
    Everyone's gotta get off somehow, right? Personally, I'm only sexually attracted to women. For some reason gay guys really like me. However, I've never had any awkward experiences, as I make sure they know I'm straight.

I have a really cool gay friend.. he smashes girls occasionally, I guess, but is currently seeing a guy in an open relationship. I've gone to some wild parties/shows with him, and he makes a great wingman. He knows how to get yucky with the boys and has a lot of hot female friends.
    Exactly. I have a gay friend that's CONSTANTLY doing something at some high end club, and is always surrounded with hot ass females.

That's a good ass network to have! lol

Originally Posted by Incredibl1 View Post
    Agree with basically all points you made. I have found that most gay guys are actually more "alpha" socially than 90% of the straight population for the sheer fact that most of them don't give a phuck, and just do what they want. I feel like they have the right for happiness just like any other person. Unfortunately they are in the minority, so they'll be met with prejudice as long as there are straight people. Do what you want as long as it's not at the cost of others.
    Do you feel like it's evening out? Seems like it's becoming more and more accepted...
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally don't care at all, my little brother is gay and he seems much happier now that he is out and realized that myself and my family don't give a phuck. Been to gay bars with him in New York, and all of his buddies seemed cool to me and they respected the fact that I was straight. Just be happy and be yourself, to bad a lot of people still harbor hatred but it goes hand in hand with how some people are still racist, etc. (aka some people are very closed minded).
    Rooting for everything Sparty!

Oh and Tigers, Lions, Wings, and sometimes Pistons (don't really like pro BB)

Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Don't care what people do in their own time, but uncomfortable when it's in your face?
    This sums up what I believe. People can do whatever they like in their private lives, just don't push your beliefs on other people. Nothing wrong with being proud, but yelling it from the streets (gay pride parades) is just too much.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Originally Posted by hollywooddork View Post
    I personally don't care at all, my little brother is gay and he seems much happier now that he is out and realized that myself and my family don't give a phuck. Been to gay bars with him in New York, and all of his buddies seemed cool to me and they respected the fact that I was straight. Just be happy and be yourself, to bad a lot of people still harbor hatred but it goes hand in hand with how some people are still racist, etc. (aka some people are very closed minded).
    What do you think there's more of ?? Racist or homophobes?

Originally Posted by Ghend View Post
    This sums up what I believe. People can do whatever they like in their private lives, just don't push your beliefs on other people. Nothing wrong with being proud, but yelling it from the streets (gay pride parades) is just too much.
    So you're cool with it as long as it's out of sight out of mind?
    Common Sense Crew

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never really understood the whole fuss about this. Nobody gets hurt, children will not turn gay by being educated about homosexuality and accepting homosexuality would make a lot of people happier. As long as there is consent given I don't care what people do.

Don't care about public kissing or anything either, and why would I?
    ++Positive Crew++

hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollywooddork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you think there's more of ?? Racist or homophobes?
    Honestly, I think they are usually one and the same. Typically a extreme lack of education combined with a rigid belief system (church, hate groups, etc.) yeilds someone who is unflinching in their views, and the view is typically racist/homophobic b/c those races/sexual prefences don't fit into that persons view on what society should be. I still run into people like that all the time, kind of sad in a way.

Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you're cool with it as long as it's out of sight out of mind?
    Mostly. Doesn't matter if gay or hetero (even very religious), believe whatever you would like, do what you like in your private life, but why try and shove it down my throat? Which is what I have a problem with. When I was younger our christian neighbors tried to covert me to their religion, but forgot to ask if i had a religion or what is was (I'm catholic). One of my good buddies is very religious, we have had debates over practically everything but he has never tried to push his beliefs onto me. If a couple started making out and doing some heavy petting in public, gay or straight, I'd find it rude.

I've gotten along with gay guys/girls, never became friends with any mainly because I haven't met one that has the same interests as me. If I met one that did they I would befriend them.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Mostly. Doesn't matter if gay or hetero (even very religious), believe whatever you would like, do what you like in your private life, but why try and shove it down my throat? Which is what I have a problem with. When I was younger our christian neighbors tried to covert me to their religion, but forgot to ask if i had a religion or what is was (I'm catholic). One of my good buddies is very religious, we have had debates over practically everything but he has never tried to push his beliefs onto me. If a couple started making out and doing some heavy petting in public, gay or straight, I'd find it rude.

I've gotten along with gay guys/girls, never became friends with any mainly because I haven't met one that has the same interests as me. If I met one that did they I would befriend them.
    Totally agree with this, I can't stand anything being forced down my throat, but if they aren't force feeding it to me and they are cool, then I will hang with them. I don't have any time for the fanatics though no matter what it is (usually the dude in the wal-mart parking lot telling me I am going to hell).

Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Incredibl1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you feel like it's evening out? Seems like it's becoming more and more accepted...
    Definitely think that is evening out. However, I feel like it's more women that are becoming accepting. Us dudes still seem to have an inherent homophobic reaction just because we are too much of pussiez to look like "gay sympathizers" in front of our friends. Kind of sad really.

Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    I never really understood the whole fuss about this. Nobody gets hurt, children will not turn gay by being educated about homosexuality and accepting homosexuality would make a lot of people happier. As long as there is consent given I don't care what people do.

Don't care about public kissing or anything either, and why would I?
    Originally Posted by hollywooddork View Post
    Honestly, I think they are usually one and the same. Typically a extreme lack of education combined with a rigid belief system (church, hate groups, etc.) yeilds someone who is unflinching in their views, and the view is typically racist/homophobic b/c those races/sexual prefences don't fit into that persons view on what society should be. I still run into people like that all the time, kind of sad in a way.
    totally agree with both!
    I hate when people are so myopic that they can't even see past their own face. There's a huge world out there, and it's not just us yanno?

So it's more of a PDA issue and not preference-specific... that makes sense.
    I always shout at people "GET A ROOM" when they're makin out and stuff... or I'll be like "GRAB HER BOOTY" for lulz

Originally Posted by Incredibl1 View Post
    Definitely think that is evening out. However, I feel like it's more women that are becoming accepting. Us dudes still seem to have an inherent homophobic reaction just because we are too much of pussiez to look like "gay sympathizers" in front of our friends. Kind of sad really.
    Great point.
    I think most people truly do not give a fuk, but I feel like a lot of guys feel pressured to be like "Nah man fuk homos" so they look "alpha" or whatever in front of their boys.
    I could care less.
    I'll kick it with gay people, they can buy me drinks, compliment me, whatever. I make it very clear what my preference is, and as long as they are respectful of that then we're good.
    Most of them are.

And yeah, I agree with you guys about shoving beliefs down people's throats. Same exact reason I'm very unreligious. I've had family literally disown me because I listened to metal and smoked pot instead of going to church
    funny thing is, the bible teaches turning the other cheek and to let god sort it out... but the incredibly religious always feel a need to force their beliefs on the masses and vehemently argue that this is the one correct way while simultaneously lacking any substantial proof or reasoning aside from "You just have to have faith".
    Common Sense Crew

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't really care what other people do.

Do think it contributes to the de-masculization of society

Lol at quoting caesar

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since I'm stubborn and not reading all the points, I'll just give my quick say.

Don't hate gays. Don't have a problem with them on that ****gy time.

Only thing I hate are the gays who have to show the world they are gay. They have to prance around acting like they are better than straight people, or to show off they are gay and proud.

If a dude is gay, and acts like a regular dude, I really won't give two fcuks.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) asianguyyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't care as long as they don't act overly gay.

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No problem with gay guys....have a problem with gay guys who act like women...prance around and generally act un-masculine, if you know what I mean
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50) rich11b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally have no problem with it everytime I get invited to a party by my gay friend there is always hot bisches he puts me on with or if I invite him he always bring hot bisches and he doesn't make moves on me so no problem at all
    *Army Infantry Crew*

Motivated dedicated and fit to fight HOOAH

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More pussy for me. Could care less who's gay.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    Don't really care what other people do.

Do think it contributes to the de-masculization of society

Lol at quoting caesar
    Yeah. I wonder about that stuff too, I mean I don't hold them entirely responsible, because we all have decisions to make.
    I think that people (both sexes) get so jaded with the opposing gender and their frustrations in the dating world that any alternative seems like a perfect escape.
    Naturally, when the jaded pool together with the jaded and are able to discuss their rage at the opposite sex, things feel more comfortable and "click".
    I don't think that's why people are gay at all, I just think it makes it easier for many to convert after enduring hardship in the dating scene.

So as for society as a whole, it becomes a background option for those unwilling to deal with women, and as it becomes more and more acceptable it becomes more and more considered (think today's society v. 1950's society).
    It also allows "betas" that aren't into the typical manly-man stuff to be comfortable proclaiming so, and comfortably do what they do without being persecuted for not doing MMA and working on cars.

I don't think any of that is inherently bad, but when coupled with the overly feminist favoring media, we have an interesting conundrum that creates a minority class for the "alpha" males that wanna get faded and **** sluts.

It's kinda intriguing.. I wonder what they shift will be like in 20 years...

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Since I'm stubborn and not reading all the points, I'll just give my quick say.

Don't hate gays. Don't have a problem with them on that ****gy time.

Only thing I hate are the gays who have to show the world they are gay. They have to prance around acting like they are better than straight people, or to show off they are gay and proud.

If a dude is gay, and acts like a regular dude, I really won't give two fcuks.
    Originally Posted by asianguyyo View Post
    Don't care as long as they don't act overly gay.
    Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    No problem with gay guys....have a problem with gay guys who act like women...prance around and generally act un-masculine, if you know what I mean
    Well, if you love something you do, wouldn't it be a part of your character?
    I see the point if two guys are making out in front of you with their hands down each other's pants, but if they wanna dress metro, overuse the phrase "OMG", and talk about lady gaga nonstop... well that's their choice. That's what they love in life - no different than you talking about lifting, or smashing skanks, or drunken escapades... whatev.

At least that's my take, I could see how it could make some people uncomfortable though. I feel like the ultra ****gy time is mostly reserved for places/events where that behavior is celebrated (gay bars, pride celebrations, etc). I think it'd be pretty rare to just go to the mall and see dudes tongue wrestling in the middle of nordstrom. Probably just as rare as seeing a hetero couple doing it, honestly...
    Common Sense Crew

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dislike them and think it's wrong?
    Love it?
    On dat ****gy time yourself?
    Perfectly fine with it, but still fully hetero?
    Think they'll all burn in hell?
    Think they contribute to the de-masculization of society?

Discuss.

and srsly, keep it mature. Even if you totally hate gays, you can express that tactfully with your reasoning behind it.

Me personally, I don't care. People should be happy, and as long as they're not hurting anyone then do whatever the hell you want.
    I'm not uncomfortable around gays, I have gay friends, and have been to gay bars. I don't see them any differently than any other people, and they certainly don't try to rape me or convert me every time they open their mouth - so if anything, they respect my hetero-ness, and I respect their homo-ness.
    Personally I love seeing two hot girls kiss/fuk each other (read: must have long hair and cannot look like tomboys).

Guys on guys is just wrong. Something about it just makes me want to puke. But as long as they don't do it around me/in the confines of their house, I'm fine with it.

Also if it emasculates men/they act like girls, then definitely I am against it. The only time I don't have a problem with gay guys is if the are hard as fuk and act like super alpha males minus the ****gytime.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More women for me!

Eater of Planets MusclesGlasses's Avatar
    MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At least that's my take, I could see how it could make some people uncomfortable though. I feel like the ultra ****gy time is mostly reserved for places/events where that behavior is celebrated (gay bars, pride celebrations, etc). I think it'd be pretty rare to just go to the mall and see dudes tongue wrestling in the middle of nordstrom. Probably just as rare as seeing a hetero couple doing it, honestly...
    Don't have anything against them- they're still humans and deserve the same rights we have.

Bahaha that happened during my graduation ceremony. It has held in the heart of downtown Toronto at this University campus. While we were standing outside waiting to go into the event hall there were two guys making out in the middle of the court field. Everyone including myself were just standing there laughing.
    5K+ guaranteed

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I find that the gays make better friends than straight guys.

Also, if a gay is hitting on you, you know you're probably doing something right.

No homo covers this, right?

Originally Posted by guvanata2 View Post
    Personally I love seeing two hot girls kiss/fuk each other (read: must have long hair and cannot look like tomboys).

Guys on guys is just wrong. Something about it just makes me want to puke. But as long as they don't do it around me/in the confines of their house, I'm fine with it.

Also if it emasculates men/they act like girls, then definitely I am against it. The only time I don't have a problem with gay guys is if the are hard as fuk and act like super alpha males minus the ****gytime.
    Sadly, you'll notice that most of the lezzies look like guys from the early 2000's - faux hawks, hoodies, studded belts, DC shoes, etc. Then they have some cute little gf that's experimenting out of rage that her last bf fuked her over. (not always the case, just a common scenario).

Cute girl on cute girl is just as rare as "alpha" gay guys

And in all fairness, pay hikes for CEO's and pay cuts for the rest of America makes me sick. Casey Anthony getting away with killing a 2 year old so she could party makes me sick. Banks in general make me sick. Law enforcement makes me sick. Religious fanatics protesting planned parenthood makes me sick. The state removing funding for planned parenthood makes me sick.
    Nothing I can do. And unlike the gay thing, I can't just push that "out of sight out of mind".

IMO, there are far worse things than two dudes wanting to buttfuk

Originally Posted by MusclesGlasses View Post
    Don't have anything against them- they're still humans and deserve the same rights we have.

Bahaha that happened during my graduation ceremony. It has held in the heart of downtown Toronto at this University campus. While we were standing outside waiting to go into the event hall there were two guys making out in the middle of the court field. Everyone including myself were just standing there laughing.
    lol groce

Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    I find that the gays make better friends than straight guys.

Also, if a gay is hitting on you, you know you're probably doing something right.

No homo covers this, right?
    Obviously.
    Both are true. Gay guys aren't catty like "alphas" are. "Alphas" will throw sht fits, try to fight you, cry like pussies, hate your guts, etc. etc etc just because you get pussy and they don't.
    Gay guys will be like "good for you".

Oh, and I saw this video last night and it delivered the lulz
    Common Sense Crew

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd be interested in the reason why so many people have a serious problem with the gay guys who act like the stereotypical gay dude. I can see why it's annoying, but what exactly do you mean by "I'm against it?" Outlawing it? I mean basically they're acting like the 08/15 female attention whore, just that they are men. And I think nobody is trying ro outlaw annoying behaviour in general.

If a man acts like a man it's no big deal, if a woman acts like a woman or a man it's fine, but if a man acts like a woman people somehow seem offended for no apparent reason. Or better other men seem to be offended. Women generally don't seem to have a problem with those guys. What I don't understand is why men wan to force other men to live up to the common stereotypes. Ive been working in a kindergarten for quite some time and the behaviour can be observed at an early age, but somehow only in boys, girls usually don't care as much about gender roles. At least from what I experienced.

I think it's a somewhat strange phenomenon because I can't see any rational basis for it.
    ++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    I'd be interested in the reason why so many people have a serious problem with the gay guys who act like the stereotypical gay dude. I can see why it's annoying, but what exactly do you mean by "I'm against it?" Outlawing it? I mean basically they're acting like the 08/15 female attention whore, just that they are men. And I think nobody is trying ro outlaw annoying behaviour in general.

If a man acts like a man it's no big deal, if a woman acts like a woman or a man it's fine, but if a man acts like a woman people somehow seem offended for no apparent reason. Or better other men seem to be offended. Women generally don't seem to have a problem with those guys. What I don't understand is why men wan to force other men to live up to the common stereotypes. Ive been working in a kindergarten for quite some time and the behaviour can be observed at an early age, but somehow only in boys, girls usually don't care as much about gender roles. At least from what I experienced.

I think it's a somewhat strange phenomenon because I can't see any rational basis for it.
    Great post man, made me think a bit.
    I'm curious to this to.

I think it has a lot to do with the roles we've been expected to play since the early days. Even neanderthal men were expected to be providers, hunters, gatherers, and dominant leaders. The ones who were not were shunned, or viewed as a burden, and often died out.
    Today's society isn't much different, and IMO, hasn't been over the past few millenia. Men are still expected to lead, provide, and dominate. Hence the "Alpha" model we subscribe to today.

That isn't to say that gay people don't do those things, but going against such a deeply embedded social grain leaves an individual open to all kinds of prejudice and disapproval. The ones who simply act "normal" and do the buttsecks in their private lives are more accepted, because society isn't being force-fed their lifestyle choice.
    The ones who flamingly parade about are usually the ones making people uncomfortable because it goes against the role of a man to be tough, macho, hetero, buff, ladies men, etc.

At least that's my take... I'm not really a sociologist or anything.
    Common Sense Crew

Great post man, made me think a bit.
    I'm curious to this to.

I think it has a lot to do with the roles we've been expected to play since the early days. Even neanderthal men were expected to be providers, hunters, gatherers, and dominant leaders. The ones who were not were shunned, or viewed as a burden, and often died out.
    Today's society isn't much different, and IMO, hasn't been over the past few millenia. Men are still expected to lead, provide, and dominate. Hence the "Alpha" model we subscribe to today.

That isn't to say that gay people don't do those things, but going against such a deeply embedded social grain leaves an individual open to all kinds of prejudice and disapproval. The ones who simply act "normal" and do the buttsecks in their private lives are more accepted, because society isn't being force-fed their lifestyle choice.
    The ones who flamingly parade about are usually the ones making people uncomfortable because it goes against the role of a man to be tough, macho, hetero, buff, ladies men, etc.

At least that's my take... I'm not really a sociologist or anything.
    That's what I thought, but trying to explain it with breaking gender roles alone has two flaws in my opinion.

Women don't experience the same kind of disapproval if they don't fulfill their role, although their role would be just as important in ancient times. A girl who is interested in cars, drinks, lifts or does other "manly" stuff might not be attractive to some/many guys but she will most likely not experience the same level of...well disgust as a man who is heavily into gossip, fashion and reads cosmo. For example: Nobody would care if there was a bunch of ugly lesbians parading and driving hummers, kissing and smoking cigars. Most people would probably laugh about it and some religious groups would protest, but that's about it.

Secondly people in this section who fail at living up to the alpha male role don't get the same level of disrespect although they also break with societies expectations of how a man should behave. They'll get disrespected, laughed at, pitied (is this a legit word?), given advice, a load of different reactions are possible. However disgust is usually not among them.

I agree that it probably comes down to some sort of gender role expectations, but I think it's just confusing that ONE scenario is frowned upon by ONE gender. (Only(mostly) men hating on flamboyant gays)
    The strange thing is that I used to feel the same way but looking back I can't even explain why.
    ++Positive Crew++

Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm actually happy you started this thread. This is something I have been struggling with for the last couple days.

I have never had a problem with homosexuals. I have gay and lesbian friends and it doesn't matter, they are who they are, they just date the same sex. However, I recently (broke up in June, found out about 3 days ago, ha) found out an ex of mine was seeing men behind my back and is quite..let's say, open minded. I don't think he's gay, I think he enjoys sex and is experimental. However, now that that's happened, I'm finding myself not ok with it. This is pretty hypocritical on my part and I'm not happy with my reaction, but the idea of him being 'gay' is pretty difficult right now. I want him to be happy and screw/date whoever he wants..but I'm still feeling like it's a betrayal. It's selfish and unfair, but I'm just...ugh. I don't know what I am. So, for everyone else, it seems I'm down. If it affects me personally, I'm not ok with it. It makes me worry that I won't be as fine with it if my son one day told me he was gay. I like to think I would be, but how I'm reacting now makes me wonder. I have some soul searching to do.
    Strive for more.

MyFitnessPal - Rozlyn1708

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rozlyn27 View Post
    I'm actually happy you started this thread. This is something I have been struggling with for the last couple days.

I have never had a problem with homosexuals. I have gay and lesbian friends and it doesn't matter, they are who they are, they just date the same sex. However, I recently (broke up in June, found out about 3 days ago, ha) found out an ex of mine was seeing men behind my back and is quite..let's say, open minded. I don't think he's gay, I think he enjoys sex and is experimental. However, now that that's happened, I'm finding myself not ok with it. This is pretty hypocritical on my part and I'm not happy with my reaction, but the idea of him being 'gay' is pretty difficult right now. I want him to be happy and screw/date whoever he wants..but I'm still feeling like it's a betrayal. It's selfish and unfair, but I'm just...ugh. I don't know what I am. So, for everyone else, it seems I'm down. If it affects me personally, I'm not ok with it. It makes me worry that I won't be as fine with it if my son one day told me he was gay. I like to think I would be, but how I'm reacting now makes me wonder. I have some soul searching to do.
    I think I can understand.

You're probably feeling that the things he may have said to you were lies. That is a betrayal of sorts.