Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to connect xbox 360 to surround sound through HDMI (xbox 360 owners gtfih)

Cant figure this out. I have an HDMI cable running from my ps3, to receiver, to HDTV and it works fine. Tried to do that same thing with my xbox and it wont work. I have a SHARP LCD with 2 hdmi inputs, and a Samsung AS720 surround sound system.

My reciever has two HDMI IN inputs, and one HDMI OUT outputs. So the two HDMI IN inputs would be occupied by the PS3 and Xbox. Is there any way I can get them both set up to use HDMI?

EDIT: So I found out I can get the Xbox to show a picture if I unplug the ps3 hdmi from input 1 of my reciever and put my the Xbox slot in that one
    Last edited by HerroPrease; 12-05-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Stats: 6'2", 255 lbs
    Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gronnie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Gronnie's BodySpace
    Sounds like you have a bad HDMI port on your receiver.
    Political correctness is just tyranny with a happy face.

Recovering from knee Microfracture Surgery 5/12/2011

phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phiberoptix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you haven't configured the second HDMI port to a function, especially since it works if you unplug the PS3.

Stats: 5'11", 188 lbs
    Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Toledous has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Toledous's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HerroPrease View Post
    Cant figure this out. I have an HDMI cable running from my ps3, to receiver, to HDTV and it works fine. Tried to do that same thing with my xbox and it wont work. I have a SHARP LCD with 2 hdmi inputs, and a Samsung AS720 surround sound system.

My reciever has two HDMI IN inputs, and one HDMI OUT outputs. So the two HDMI IN inputs would be occupied by the PS3 and Xbox. Is there any way I can get them both set up to use HDMI?

EDIT: So I found out I can get the Xbox to show a picture if I unplug the ps3 hdmi from input 1 of my reciever and put my the Xbox slot in that one
    Just run an optical cable from your TV to your receiver. Anything you play through the TV will be able to use the surround system.

HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HerroPrease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Toledous View Post
    Just run an optical cable from your TV to your receiver. Anything you play through the TV will be able to use the surround system.
    I think I'm gunna just do this. My friend told me that I need an HDMI converter. Not sure if that is true, but it will be easier if I just use an optical in the end

CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CobberRuss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CobberRuss's BodySpace
    you can buy an attachment for this. it plugs into the old school port above the HDMI out on your xbox, and it is skinny enough so you can HDMI and have it at the same time.

It has two outlets, RCA left and right and an Optical out. Here is a pic, I picked myne up from ebay for like 5 bucks

they are called the xbox 360 Audio Adapter.

you are now aware, reps please.