Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Bsn $500 Holiday Contest! <<<<<< yes that says $500!!!

BSN HOLIDAY CONTEST!

We all know money is tight around the holidays and you have to spend your hard earned dollars on everyone else but yourself, so let us take care of your supplements for you!
    This contest will take a little effort, but it will be worth it. The winner of this essay contest will receive
    $500 in BSN supplements at current Bodybuilding.com prices, a BSN gym bag, a BSN T-Shirt, BSN Shaker and loads of samples.

Here’s what you need to do: Tell us about your overall bodybuilding/fitness plan, your approach to fitness , how fitness works into your lifestyle, why and how are supplements important to reaching your goals and how would the $500 in supplements benefit you.

The usual criteria applies:
    In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:
    1) Be a resident of the Continental US - no exceptions – Not my rules, sorry. APO/FPO address are eligible
    2) Be at least 18 years old
    3) Have no known or suspected medical conditions
    4) Have at least 200 posts in the forum
    5) No PO Boxes

That’s it, pretty simple. Just tell us your story and get a shot at $500 in BSN product.

Good luck everyone!

Deadline TBA soon...
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great promo!

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, yes this is great... Whoever wins this is getting a TON of products and swag! Santa's dropping something BIG off at someone's house this year!
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    :O jaw drops.....

on this...
    Most Recent Review:
    Myofusion Probiotic - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140944821&p=805515921&posted=1#post805515921
    Myogenix: Myovite - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140390743&highlight=Myovite

Recently Finished Log:
    BSN: AminoX - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138422673&p=756981433#post756981433

jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overall bodybuilding/fitness plan:
    I started working out seriously on my 16th birthday, when I received a gym membership as a present. I was a scrawny kid back then (5’8”, 130 pounds) and my main goal was to build better core strength since I was a serious basketball player. However, over the years, my bodybuilding plans have evolved to become much more than just to improve my athletics. I now work out to improve my body and my fitness, and I set distinct lifting goals to keep pushing myself. I am now benching 245 for reps, and my next goal is to push that up to 275. I don’t see a ceiling to my overall bodybuilding “plan” because I’m always trying to set a new personal record every time I step foot in the gym.

Approach to fitness
    Working out helps me relieve all my stresses, as I can just focus on lifting and not have to worry about anything else for the time being. I guess my overall attitude towards bodybuilding can best be summarized by one of my favorite quotes:

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    -Henry Rollins

How fitness works into my lifestyle
    Fitness IS my lifestyle. I have not skipped a single workout or had a cheat meal since I started working out seriously. I am in the gym six days a week, and come back to my dorm so exhausted that most of the time I just collapse and end up sleeping. I’m always reading up on new bodybuilding articles and changing up my routines/focuses based on how my body responds.

How the $500 would be beneficial
    I’m currently attending a very expensive private university (Yale). Because of the tremendous workload and my obsession with bodybuilding, as well as playing varsity sports, I do not have time to maintain a student job on campus. Therefore, any help at all in purchasing supplements would be incredibly beneficial to me in continuing to improve my gains.

Thanks so much in advance for holding this promotion, and good luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by jassako; 12-05-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    + 92B +
    *MFC*
    MMMC
    The Legion of Good Samaritans

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here’s what you need to do: Tell us about your overall bodybuilding/fitness plan, your approach to fitness , how fitness works into your lifestyle, why and how are supplements important to reaching your goals and how would the $500 in supplements benefit you.

Currently, my plan is to be ready and prepared for my 1st ever Natural Bodybuilding competition on April 28th, 2012. I am currently in Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program and loving every bit of it. I hit the gym about 4 days a week, which consists of my main lifts: Military Press, Deadlift, Bench Press, and Squats, followed up by Assistance workout and Cardio.

My future plan is to be able to transform my body into the best shape of my life and to finally feel good about myself. I've always been chubby and overweight as a kid, starting from elementary school through middle school. I was never in a Sports team due to the fact of my weight and my inexperience with sports. I grew up in Indonesia and came to the United States at the age of 9. Now being 19, I am fully taking charge over my fitness and life and promise myself to never go back to the old, chubby, overweight kid that I was before.

My approach to fitness:

Fitness is something that one should want for him/herself. There is no way that someone can change the way they look if they never realized what they really look like. My approach to fitness is that I am doing this to better myself and to better my future. To me, fitness is taking charge of what I'm doing because I want to change my future for the better. I want to be healthy, fit, and happy with my self-image, my confidence, and my life.

One quote that I always say to myself is, "Hardwork beats talent, when talent refuse to work hard." Over my years of training, I figured that I might not be the most talented in sports, strengths, etc, but that will NOT stop me from doing what I want to do.

Fitness in my lifestyle:

Fitness is 3rd most important in my family behind my religion and my family. I fit fitness in my life routinely even if there are obstacles in my life. Again, going back to what I said before, I am doing this for myself and I know that no one will push me harder than myself. Staying fit and being fit is important for my health and my future family.

Supplements:

Supplements are important in reaching my goals because it will aid me with recovery, strengths and focus. Sometimes soreness will overtake my body, and that might stop me from going to the gym again, but with supplements, I know that I feel better and bounce back harder. Supplements have helped me transform my body and get that much closer to my goal of a happy life. The $500 would definitely help me by giving me a cushion to buy myself some more supplements to pursue my goal. After losing my dad in the past year, I am taking care of my little brother, sister, and mom, and I am still a College student. I work part time and go to school part time, and with whatever money I make, 3/4 goes straight to the family and 1/4 goes to my supplement stack consisting of protein and a pre-workout. I feel like the $500 would boost my motivation and would help me get to that next level to my goal.

Thank you BSN for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone.

-Kyan
    Last edited by Kyanangelo; 12-05-2011 at 02:54 PM.
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice promo Pro!!

dowantnow

Get those apps in, and good luck!!

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kyanangelo View Post

Currently, my plan is to be ready and prepared for my 1st ever Natural Bodybuilding competition on April 28th, 2012. I am currently in Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program and loving every bit of it. I hit the gym about 4 days a week, which consists of my main lifts: Military Press, Deadlift, Bench Press, and Squats, followed up by Assistance workout and Cardio.

My future plan is to be able to transform my body into the best shape of my life and to finally feel good about myself. I've always been chubby and overweight as a kid, starting from elementary school through middle school. I was never in a Sports team due to the fact of my weight and my inexperience with sports. I grew up in Indonesia and came to the United States at the age of 9. Now being 19, I am fully taking charge over my fitness and life and promise myself to never go back to the old, chubby, overweight kid that I was before.

My approach to fitness:

Fitness is something that one should want for him/herself. There is no way that someone can change the way they look if they never realized what they really look like. My approach to fitness is that I am doing this to better myself and to better my future. To me, fitness is taking charge of what I'm doing because I want to change my future for the better. I want to be healthy, fit, and happy with my self-image, my confidence, and my life.

One quote that I always say to myself is, "Hardwork beats talent, when talent refuse to work hard." Over my years of training, I figured that I might not be the most talented in sports, strengths, etc, but that will NOT stop me from doing what I want to do.

Fitness in my lifestyle:

Fitness is 3rd most important in my family behind my religion and my family. I fit fitness in my life routinely even if there are obstacles in my life. Again, going back to what I said before, I am doing this for myself and I know that no one will push me harder than myself. Staying fit and being fit is important for my health and my future family.

Supplements:

Supplements are important in reaching my goals because it will aid me with recovery, strengths and focus. Sometimes soreness will overtake my body, and that might stop me from going to the gym again, but with supplements, I know that I feel better and bounce back harder. Supplements have helped me transform my body and get that much closer to my goal of a happy life. The $500 would definitely help me by giving me a cushion to buy myself some more supplements to pursue my goal. After losing my dad in the past year, I am taking care of my little brother, sister, and mom, and I am still a College student. I work part time and go to school part time, and with whatever money I make, 3/4 goes straight to the family and 1/4 goes to my supplement stack consisting of protein and a pre-workout. I feel like the $500 would boost my motivation and would help me get to that next level to my goal.

Thank you BSN for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone.

-Kyan
    He got my vote.

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    He got my vote.

Thanks man, means a lot to me.
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Woah this is amazing...Bsn has some awesome products!
    Here to help!

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    loads of samples,does not mean 1 or 2 either! =)
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

Originally Posted by EndoX View Post
    loads of samples,does not mean 1 or 2 either! =)

That gym bag will be full lol...
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell us about your overall bodybuilding/fitness plan, your approach to fitness , how fitness works into your lifestyle, why and how are supplements important to reaching your goals and how would the $500 in supplements benefit you.

Overall Bodybuilding/Fitness Plan

My current overall plan for the next year and a half is to get as big as I can and as strong as I can because I'm tired of being stuck in the 140's. I was thinking of competing in Oct. 2012 at the INBA Junior USA & Indiana Classic, but I'm not sure I'll be where I want to be aesthetically. Still, my plan is to compete sometime in the next year or two so that I can gain experience in doing shows.

Approach to Fitness

The way I approach fitness is the same way I approach my life, a chance to learn about oneself and test your limits. I began the fitness lifestyle because I was tired of being that short, fat kid in school or that short, skinny kid in school. I see fitness as a way to really push myself to not just physical limits of strength, but also my mental limits of positivity. You've got to want to become a better person before you can start making yourself better.

How Fitness Works in my Lifestyle

The way fitness works in my lifestyle is in a very synergistic kind of way. Everything I do revolves around getting one step closer to my future goals. I eat a balanced diet, I get quality sleep, even when I'm on the computer, I search for forums where I can increase my knowledge of bodybuilding from nutrition to training tips. I wake up every morning with the thought of it being another day to either train in my gym and get bigger and stronger or to read up some articles on various things related to fitness.

Why & How are Supplements Important to Reaching Goals

I like to think that supplements are there to supplement your routine, not replace it entirely. There are types of supplements I feel are more important than others, one being protein. There are times in my day where I'm just too busy to eat whole food, and protein drinks allow me to easily consume quality protein your body needs. Pre-workouts are somewhat important as well because they help motivate and give me focus in the gym so that I can make good progress instead of slacking off and being counterproductive. Nothing beats diet of course, but supplements are still important to help push me in the right direction when I'm stuck.

How would the $500 in Supplements Help You?

I'm not going to create some sob story on why I need $500 worth of supplements, I'm going to tell it like it is. The way $500 in supplements would benefit me is by taking me not one step closer to my goals, but a giant leap forward. $500 in supplements would also initially save money and knowing BSN is giving the products away, you know quality products are being given away. Besides the $500 in supplements, a T-shirt and gym bag would also really get the name out there to the far reaches of the public, especially in those small rinky dink gyms I work out in.

Just for reference of how much fitness has impacted my life.

Aug. 2010 - Exactly 1 year lifting experience. No real diet only consistency and determination.

[b]Sep. 2010

Jan. 2011 - 3 months into my first real bulk. Quest from 134lb. to 145lb. begins.

Oct. 2011

Pictures may not mean much, but it means a lot to me. I look back at them and see how small my 11" arms looked compared to my 14.5" arms now.

Thanks for running this promo BSN, you're giving an opportunity for all of us to tell our stories.
    ********Supplement Logs********
    BSN N.O. XPLODE/AMINOX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142807291

Nothin' wrong with being a Manlet. ;)

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid apps so far, we are the 20%

I love this lifestyle...

SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow nice promo!

uhmmm whats the catch?

hehehe
    Last edited by SkinnyTinny; 12-05-2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Rick Ross sez "I got a Whopper in the car, UGH"

"Don't Hate, Appreciate"

*RAZOR8 REVIEW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139497753

*Prometheus Rising http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140100063&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by SkinnyTinny View Post
    wow nice promo!

uhmmm whats the catch?

hehehe
    no catch bud

Tell us about your overall bodybuilding/fitness plan, your approach to fitness , how fitness works into your lifestyle, why and how are supplements important to reaching your goals and how would the $500 in supplements benefit you.

Great promo Pro, absolutely ridiculous!! $500 bones!!

SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkinnyTinny has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    no catch bud

Great promo Pro, absolutely ridiculous!! $500 bones!!
    yea $500 in supp thats crazy!
    Rick Ross sez "I got a Whopper in the car, UGH"

"Don't Hate, Appreciate"

*RAZOR8 REVIEW http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139497753

*Prometheus Rising http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140100063&pagenumber=

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    That gym bag will be full lol...
    that gym big itself is pretty sweet!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

Originally Posted by EndoX View Post
    that gym big itself is pretty sweet!
    Tell me about it, lol... I think that's one thing from BSN I don't have... I don't own the bag... I dont usually carry one anyway though.
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello Team BSN! I have been a supporter of you guys since the beginning. One of the first supplements I ever used was the original N.O. Xplode wayyyyy back in the day. Here is my application for this amazing opportunity:

Tell us about your overall bodybuilding/fitness plan:

I honestly feel that this is the year for me. I want to walk the walk and talk the talk. I am a GYM RAT! But decided, I train so hard and try and eat right, why not take it to the next level and actually compete. Thats what I plan on doing. Already contacted a coach to help me with my prep starting in January. I am currently trying to put on a bit more size before I begin to cut. Natural bodybuilding is what I will be doing which means all conditioning. Therefore, I am trying to not put on too much mass because that would just mean more weight to cut.

As my first competition, this $500 bucks would really help me out a lot with supplements. I currently drink about 3-4 shakes a day to get in my macros. I go through protein way too quick so this would help fulfill my needs.

Your approach to fitness:

My approach to fitness is that it is not just a phase or a thing at the time. Fitness needs to be a lifestyle change. This means Exercising, Diet and supplementation to reach your ideal physique. I hate hearing people talk about how they want to get in shape and go on some quick cure all diet. It just doesn't work. People need to make lifestyle changes if they want to be fit. Being a former personal trainer, I preach the importance of exercising, diet and supplementation to anyone that needs some help and advice.

How fitness works into your lifestyle:

For those that don't know, I am a middle school Physical Education teacher. My whole life revolves around fitness. My students HATE me during class because I put them through tough workouts on a daily basis. All strictly bodyweight exercises that really gets them going. Most of my students do not get any physical activity outside of my class.

My students HATE exercising but they love the fact that they see their bodes change. They truly thank me for the knowledge of exercising and diet that I tell them. I have even had former students come back and thank me for helping them lose weight.

My life is all about fitness and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I wake up at 6am to go to the gym and get the best part of my day done with. I just feel so much better once I train that the rest of the day is a piece of cake. I love my lifestyle...gym, work, sleep, repeat.

Sometimes my girlfriend and friends give me crap for not getting wasted on weekends but I need to feel good the next day for my workouts. I don't care if it makes me seem lame, but it is my life and this is how I chose to live.

I try and eat as clean as possible. This is very tough at times but I know if I eat bad....cardio the next day!

I make sure to keep a stash of supplements at work for quick protein shakes and protein bars.

One of the best parts of being a fitness enthusiast is that I have created a "Fit Club" for my coworkers at my school. I educate my coworkers on fitness and nutrition and answer any questions they have.

Why and how are supplements important to reaching your goals:

They are extremely important for many reasons. I am always on the go....this is where protein shakes come in handy. As often as I can, I bring actual food. This is tough at times, therefore a quick shake or protein bar really really helps me get my 6-7 meals in a day!

Supplements also help in recovery and to help build muscle. I know that to compete, I need supplements to look my best. My diet is extremely important, but whatever lacks, supplements help out.

How would the $500 in supplements benefit you:

They would definitely help me with PROTEIN! I love Syntha- 6. It is one of the best tasting protein powders on the market. The RTD and Bars are amazing as well! I eat eat eat and drink shakes all day. The $500 will def help me reach my goals to fit in one of the most important parts of contest prep...nutrition. You can never get sick of BSN's supplements because the flavors are so good.

Thank you for your time guys!
    Here to help!

Keep the applications coming in! 1 will take this all.
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this! Going to submit essay s00n.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this!!
    Last edited by bmontgomery87; 12-06-2011 at 09:38 AM.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will submit my essay soon
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    will submit my essay soon
    same here!

wait, wut, I can't ? dayummmmmmm

Good luck to everyone that enters, this is HUUuuoooooggggggeeeeee

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overall bodybuilding/fitness plan

When I was around 13 years old, my Mom told me I needed to either start working out or go on a diet because I was a little chubby. So I said I'd start working out. We had a little gym here at home, and my Mom has a really good friend who is a personal trainer, so she helped me start doing some basic exercises(Bench, curls, squats, skull crushers). I was not serious about lifting at all during this time. Then I went to high school, and wanted to be one of those big football players that everyone looks up to. So I tried playing football, but realized it really wasn't my thing. I was just doing it for the image. Then one year, I went snowboarding with my family on a week long trip, and on the first day, on the first run, I went off a fat jump(I just couldn't help it!) and flat landed, bounced off, and tore my ACL. I was in the hotel the whole week while everyone snowboarded fail. I had to have a brace for like 4 months, and I'm not sure what happened, but something clicked in my head, and I started working out my upper body super hard. I had a weight training class at school, and just went hard in the paint everyday. I started to see some changes, and liked it! So once my knee got better, I started working legs. I went from about 160 to 190 in a few months! Everyone thought I was taking Tren haha. In california, we have to do a "senior project" to graduate. It's something new that you've never done before that pushes you to the limit. So I asked if I could do a bodybuilding show, and I got the approval from my teachers. That was what I needed to push me to the next level. I met a guy who had done a few shows and he helped me with the dieting and posing. I cut down from 190 to 163 for my first show when I was 17 years old. I skipped my Senior Prom to do it! And I took off from there! Bulked up to 205 after that and cut down for my second show at 173lbs-that was at college-which made is super hard. Eating at the cafeteria and dieting was a challenge. Then I went to Bolivia for a year on a church trip as a missionary, where I didn't lift at all. I got back from that about 5 months ago, and I have already gone from 175 back to 200lbs. I'm moving to Utah soon and taking a 10 month personal training diploma program to get certified with the NSCA. My goal now is to become a FREAK! I want to be 200lbs @5% BF on stage some day, and I want to get my natural pro card. I'm determined. This is what I love to do. I've found my passion.

Approach to fitness

Working out makes you feel good. I feel amazing at the gym. Everyone can do it. If you really want to, you can become fit, no matter what! Even if you work at 6am, you can get up at 5am to workout. No excuses. Determination is key.

How fitness works into my lifestyle

Fitness is my lifestyle. You can't just go to the gym and that's it. Diet is a huge key in fitness. My lifestyle is completely different than any of my friends. Bodybuilding is a 24hr job. I don't stay out as late as I'd like because I need to get enough sleep. I don't go out to eat because it will affect my dieting. I have based my lifestyle around bodybuilding, because this is what I want, and I'm determined to get it.

Why and how are supplements important to reaching your goals

Supplements are awesome. As a natural bodybuilder, I can't take "hardcore" supplements that others might be able to. I drink at least 3 protein shakes a day. Pre workouts get me pumped beyond belief. Creatine is a proven supplement. Supplements are supplements though-they aren't my sole source of nutrition. But they DO help. I can tell a huge difference when I don't drink protein shakes or when I don't use pre workouts or multi-vitamins. If I want to become a Natural Pro, supplements are a must.

How would the $500 in supplements benefit you

They would help me because I have no money! I'm going to college in January, and basically all the money I have is going to that. I'm just praying that I get some supplements for Christmas! BSN is probably one of the best and most effective supplement brands out there-and I'm not just saying that. NO-Xplode has been one of my all time favorite pre workouts. And Syntha-6 is unbeatable in taste. Help me reach my goals BSN.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

In for this.

First off, thanks to everyone at BSN for another awesome promo. You guys have been killing it this fall with amazing promos.

For me to explain where I want to go in life, and what I want to do with fitness, I have to tell you where I started. I was always the small kid in high school. I believe I weighed 140 pounds when I graduated. I spent a semester at college, drinking my face off, left school and came back home. I got a job, enrolled in community college, and managed to waste another four years floating by, with no real direction at all in life. I married young, and went through an awful nine month marriage that ended in a painful divorce. I was 22 years old, a borderline alcoholic, and was now on my own. I had gotten my weight up to 160 pounds, but it wasn’t a good 160. I was skinny fat, and one of the weakest people I knew.

I moved in with my close friends from high school, who grew up playing football. So, naturally, the gym was a huge part of what they did. I was still too shy to go to the gym with them, and I got my start in a 200 square foot apartment complex “gym”. After a month or two of that, I decided it was something I enjoyed, and I wanted to join a gym. For the first time in my life I started to feel confident, my anxiety was gone, and when it wasn’t, I could go workout and it would leave. I loved it, I had finally found something I enjoyed that no one else could take away, but I don’t think I ever imagined how huge of an impact it would make on my life.

Fast-forward almost two years later. I’m 175 pounds, stronger than ever, happy, confident, and full of determination. I’ve learned what discipline is, and I’ve learned patience. I’ve gotten to watch my bench press go from 65 pounds on a smith machine, to 215 pounds with free weights. In the last year my squat went from 135 to well over 300. And I learned how to deadlift in July, struggled to pull 185 pounds, now I’m pulling 320 like it’s nothing. I don’t miss a workout unless I’m injured, and I spend my days planning out what assistance work I’m going to do that week.

This has become my life. I’m not really into bodybuilding. I have a ton of respect for those guys, and the discipline it takes is astounding to me. And we all want to get bigger, so were all influenced by bodybuilding. But my goals are mainly geared towards getting stronger every day. I don’t know how to explain the way that lifting/fitness it is part of my lifestyle, because it has literally consumed it. I’ve always had an addictive personality, I’ve been bitten by the Iron Bug, and I’m happy with that addiction. The feeling of accomplishment that I have after a PR is greater than any of the drugs I spent money on in college. I realize how much this means to me everytime I’m training on something I hate to do. I despise situps, and stretching, and dragging a weighted sled up a hill, but I do it every week because I want to be stronger and faster than I was yesterday.

I’m 24 years old now. I’m engaged to a beautiful woman, who has a 3 year old that I love helping her raise. I’m incredibly grateful for the turn my life has taken. I just purchased a home a few months ago and have been renovating it. It was a foreclosure, so I’ve had to sink another $12,000 into re-doing everything. Luckily, my fiance been understanding of my passion and has allowed me to start working on a home gym, even though we have thousands in credit card debt with Lowes, and The Home Depot. So, needless to say, winning 500 worth of supplements and new gear would be great. I try to not lean on supplements too much, but when you’re busy, they make things a heck of a lot easier. I’m a very motivated person, but when you’re up all night raising a kid, work all day, then come home and work on your house, sometimes a preworkout is a must. And I feel like we all have holes in our nutrition on busy days, so it’s nice to have a gainer or some whey on hand.

I feel like winning that many supps would be great for helping me meet my goals. I keep things fairly simple with a multi, creatine, and whatever preworkout I can get my hands on. But having quality supplements would be fantastic. I’ve had cell-mass, amino x, hyper fx, syntha 6, and no xplode 2.0. All of them were great, and I felt better about my workouts when taking them. I would definitely be posting a detailed log of the epic stack I’d be taking.

Currently my goals are to just to build up my strength and pack on some mass in the short term. As far as next year goes, I plan on competing in my first strongman competition, at 175 pounds,in the spring. After seeing how that goes, I plan on cutting to 160 and doing my first powerlifting meet. Hoping for a 1000 pound total. I don’t have far to go, and I’ve been watching my lifts sky-rocket. Then, as soon as WSM starts posting their amateur dates, I plan on entering one of their competitions. I just haven’t decided if I’m going to compete around 160 or 180. Leaning towards the heavier weight, because I feel a lot better walking around like this than when I was smaller.

This is a fantastic promo, and it would make a world of difference in my training if I won it. And I’m sure whoever gets it is going to be extremely stoked and really watch their training hit a new level. Best of luck to everyone.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Some good apps in here!
    Here to help!

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    Some good apps in here!
    Agreed. Glad I don't have to pick a winner, good luck Pro buddy!!