Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10) foster_tg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tall female bodybuilder with breast implants
    Still want to be a 300-pound freak!

Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by likeag6 View Post
    I like short skinny girls with a really nice ass. Chest does not matter too much, usually I go for 32B. Preferably spoiled princess types.

Between 85 and 115lbs. No ribs showing, but skinny and small.

Advantages:

1) I can keep things on high shelves and they can't get them.
    2) Arm-rest at all times.
    3) Easily move-able.
    4) If we're next to each other on planes I get extra space.
    5) Easier to fit at crowded dinner tables.

Disadvantages:

1) Will be carded until mid 30s.
    2) Easily lost in crowds.
    3) Can't help carry things during holiday travel.
    4) Can't reach things on high shelves so it could be inconvenient.
    5) From the back people may believe I am with a minor.

I agree with almost all of this, spoiled princess part aside. A beauty with a bitch attitude will never get this

Dumbell Detrick dumbbell_detrick's Avatar
    dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like all body types with a nice smile.

Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    At least 6' tall, slender to muscular. I have never liked plus-sized or obese boys, even if they were sweet, had a great smile or a killer sense of humor. I have never so much as kissed a guy with a pot-belly, who is bald or has facial hair. I hope to never begin
    Modesty is the most attractive thing on a woman. With that said, don't expect bikini pics of me plastered all over the Internet any time soon :)

AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AusinLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm since i am a tad overweight i really cant afford to be that choosey or discerning.
    im tall so i like them my height or taller and i dont mind if they are a little out of shape also.
    but im working on it and so should they.

nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomsayn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't be taller than me or weigh more than me.

Bonus if they have:
    +nice legs
    +nice smile

Dan R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up body type

Originally Posted by Laurak91 View Post
    just curious what body type do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
    For me its the total package!
    I must admit the first thing I look at is the ass
    and midsection. I like someone tone but with
    a definite hint of in shape really appeals to me. Look good you feel good- your in control
    of your own destiny.

ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctrytan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love the booty size! that's all that is a turn on for me
    Add me on ******** and my yahoo and my msn!!

Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ayumi Hamasaki is pretty much the only woman in the world I'd consider sleeping with thus far in my life, so...I'd say Petite (She's only 4'11 XD) with a slender body well-built from years of dancing, with a great singing voice, and an appearance that can very WIDELY between adorable and innocent, and sultry sexiness.

Though, in 100% honesty I couldn't give a flying bollocks what someone of the opposite sex looks like XD

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting question
    Most attractive ? to me are girls with dark skin, the darker the better
    and a beautiful face, eyes and smile as for body type from skinny (but not a broom stick) to shapely I mean there's so much to like in a girl I can't single out one body type
    sex appeal and personality are just as important
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Cotoxispopimb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

beats by dre detox

beatsbydrdreswitzerland com]beats studio
    Conservatives end up with applauded his proposal with lower rates, but economists on the actual one particular left additionally right will need said his plan would drain federal coffers over the type of near concept, making this can impractical amid concerns about i would say the federal budget deficit
    ,beatsbydrdreswitzerland com]beats david guetta
    =Ok that do typically is insulting on two levels One, this person wasn't concerned in about the most important slightest of the fact that something might include actually been wrong, as well as the two, wrapping a meaningful napkin around your main hand is in fact genuinely even remotely funny
    beatsbydrdreswitzerland com]beats pas cher
    Any three major stock market indexes lost more than 2 percent last week amid worries when some European governments would try in order to really drop you see, the euro Fitch Ratings warned Friday that may this task may cut the actual credit grades towards Italy, Spain yet four other countries who use our currency
    beatsbydrdreswitzerland com

KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

It's simple for me, the ideal body of a woman for me is that of a ifbb bikini competitor...I think two of the sexiest women in the world are Ava Cowan and Marzia prince

bodyburner1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AusinLA View Post
    hmm since i am a tad overweight i really cant afford to be that choosey or discerning.
    im tall so i like them my height or taller and i dont mind if they are a little out of shape also.
    but im working on it and so should they.
    I found your body to be perfect!

autobroker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on how much I have had to drink

missemi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Def gonna have to agree the best body for a chick (what id KILL to look like) is the ifbb bikini girls. Their bodies are all just incredible.

Opposite sex um I'm taller and chubbier so I go with bigger than me (height and weight) preferably someone who doesn't look like a sumo wrestler tho!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyburner1 View Post
    I found your body to be perfect!
    I totally agree with you ...
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bloatted has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    girls who are over 5'8" and under 115 lbs with a nice ass. under 3% bodyfat

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    under 3% bodyfat
    This isn't possible for girls. Unless you're into corpses with the breasts and brain removed.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say short and petite.

Location: Billingham, Teesside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) samurai_mart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personal preference on a girl would be...
    Anywhere between 5ft4 - 5ft
    Slim and slender with some muscle tone. And some teddies
    Quadzilla!

Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laurak91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by autobroker View Post
    Depends on how much I have had to drink
    hahaha i think this is my favorite answer!

TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i want a dime. thats top of the line, cute face slim waist wit a big behind.

in all srsns, i prefer slimmer but with thicker legs. i like nice thighs haha

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hahaha i think this is my favorite answer!
    Good morning cutie!!!

Where have you been? Did you got scare?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kayne695 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Good morning cutie!!!

Where have you been? Did you got scare?
    You're even scaring me. Does this desperation plea usually work on girls?

To answer your question, I like girls from very thin to healthy-athletic. Most important thing is personality though.
    Sheiko Training Log!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147680953

PB's / GOAL's (end of 2012)
    S: 336x1 / 397x1
    B: 198x1 / 237x1
    D: 440x1 / 468x1
    T: 976 / 1102

Bodyweight

MAY 2011 - 67.8kg (149.5lbs)
    APR 2012 - 85.6kg (188.7lbs)
    AUG 2012 - 76.1kg (167.8lbs)

Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelferg02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like my women tight. Medium size breasts with a large bottom. Tan too.

EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My supps:
    Creatine, 1,3 Dimeth, Caffeine, D-Aspartic Acid, Protein mix, Fish oil, Vitamin D, Multi

Goal:
    Bulk to 250

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch
    "What if it bleeds for a week, every month?" - Brandon King
    "OH ****. RUUUUNN!!!" - Dutch

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

*** Clap Dem Cheeks Crew ***

caryan6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fit with a little butt.

julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Kind of an older thread. I guess we never got a post mortem on the cause other than a 'likely'. I could see a faulty reader causing the problem.

julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) julin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    San Diego 24 Hour Fitness on Imperial. Whats up

DillonGauci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Female - short, fit, good legs, soft lips and fake boobs