Spardax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need ur help , for a bulk meal plan !

Hey guys , i'll be abridged . ( i've been training for 7 months ) I need your help to give me a meal plan around 6 meals a day .
    i prefer chicken , tuna , fish , for meats . , anyway heres my info :

weight :84.2 kg
    height : 177cm

help me out please , am so bad in calcs. stuff

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spardax View Post
    Hey guys , i'll be abridged . ( i've been training for 7 months ) I need your help to give me a meal plan around 6 meals a day .
    i prefer chicken , tuna , fish , for meats . , anyway heres my info :

weight :84.2 kg
    height : 177cm

help me out please , am so bad in calcs. stuff
    OP, you need to learn how much protein and dietary fat you need to consume at a minimum, to reach sufficiency. And you need to learn how to use those figures to calculate total caloric intake properly.

You also should learn that meal timing, and frequency...are largely irrelevant in terms of bodyweight and composition. Thus you need not consume calories six times per day...if you'd prefer to eat less meals.

Take some time, and read the following...

Nutrition Section - Must Read Threads! Updated 04/24/11
    Calculating Calories and Macronutrients!!
    IIFYM!!
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nobody's gonna come in here and do the work for you. You have to put forth a little effort if you want to reach your goals. Check out the stickies on calculating cals and macros and that will give you an idea of where to start.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK