johnnnyboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The OxyElite Pro Stack

Hey guys,

Just found this site with a supplement plan for OxyELITE Pro and was wondering what you guys think? (Cant post links so just search 'The Oxyelite Pro stack' in google and it should be the first link that pops up)

I like my supplement intake a bit more simplistic and when I see people taking about 5+ different supplements, think it's way too much and not needed, but these supplements seem fairly good combined together, but at the same time, some of them don't seem necessary...

My current ripped plan is 1x OxyELITE Pro capsule in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and then another capsule after work (around 6ish hours later) 30 minutes before dinner. Horleys ice whey protein 1-2 hours after dinner, workout, Horleys ice whey protein immediately after. I also take 3 Flaxseed oil capsules throughout the day (1 after each meal), 1 Mega Complex B capsule after lunch along with the flaxseed and 2x fish oil capsules (1000mg) after dinner, along with the flaxseed.

My question is, is what I'm taking perfectly fine, or do you think it's worth giving this 'OxyELITE Pro stack' a try?

I am a personal trainer and I'm studying nutrition so I know a fair idea about all this, but I love exploring and getting other ideas/thoughts.

steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10) steffir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by johnnnyboyy View Post
    Hey guys,

Just found this site with a supplement plan for OxyELITE Pro and was wondering what you guys think? (Cant post links so just search 'The Oxyelite Pro stack' in google and it should be the first link that pops up)

I like my supplement intake a bit more simplistic and when I see people taking about 5+ different supplements, think it's way too much and not needed, but these supplements seem fairly good combined together, but at the same time, some of them don't seem necessary...

My current ripped plan is 1x OxyELITE Pro capsule in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and then another capsule after work (around 6ish hours later) 30 minutes before dinner. Horleys ice whey protein 1-2 hours after dinner, workout, Horleys ice whey protein immediately after. I also take 3 Flaxseed oil capsules throughout the day (1 after each meal), 1 Mega Complex B capsule after lunch along with the flaxseed and 2x fish oil capsules (1000mg) after dinner, along with the flaxseed.

My question is, is what I'm taking perfectly fine, or do you think it's worth giving this 'OxyELITE Pro stack' a try?

I am a personal trainer and I'm studying nutrition so I know a fair idea about all this, but I love exploring and getting other ideas/thoughts.
    Have you ever done the EC stack? What do you think of that?

Originally Posted by steffir View Post
    Have you ever done the EC stack? What do you think of that?
    Heard it does great things too, although I am not sure which would be the superior as I have never tried it. What I have been doing now has been giving great results, considering I haven't been on a super 100% strict diet.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You said you're a personal trainer and you study nutrition...so by that logic wouldn't you be able to formulate a diet and exercise routine for yourself rather than buy into something being hyped up products by USP?

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    You said you're a personal trainer and you study nutrition...so by that logic wouldn't you be able to formulate a diet and exercise routine for yourself rather than buy into something being hyped up products by USP?
    I've only just started studying nutrition so I'm not a 'professional'. I have formulated a diet and exercise routine that's working great, and have been experimenting with expanding it a bit. What makes you think usp labs are hyped up products? Oxyelite is working great for me... I'm only asking cause I'm very optimistic and like hearing other opinions. I have been looking to expand a bit more on my current supplements, found this, and thought I'd post it up here to see what others think.

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnnyboyy View Post
    I've only just started studying nutrition so I'm not a 'professional'. I have formulated a diet and exercise routine that's working great, and have been experimenting with expanding it a bit. What makes you think usp labs are hyped up products? Oxyelite is working great for me... I'm only asking cause I'm very optimistic and like hearing other opinions. I have been looking to expand a bit more on my current supplements, found this, and thought I'd post it up here to see what others think.
    Not trying to argue just when one states "I know a fair amount about this" in regards to nutrition and is depending on fat burners to lose weight its kind of off putting to me. But a lot of people have good results with OEP but 1,3 dimeth can be a tricky thing once you build up a tolerance to it and its just that the article on the stack you mentioned suggests taking a bunch of supps by USP labs when there are much better/cheaper alternatives and pretty much suggests supplementing a lot of your food with protein shakes, sorry I just don't agree with that. No matter what multi you are taking there will be a lack of vitamins/minerals/nutrients.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Not trying to argue just when one states "I know a fair amount about this" in regards to nutrition and is depending on fat burners to lose weight its kind of off putting to me. But a lot of people have good results with OEP but 1,3 dimeth can be a tricky thing once you build up a tolerance to it and its just that the article on the stack you mentioned suggests taking a bunch of supps by USP labs when there are much better/cheaper alternatives and pretty much suggests supplementing a lot of your food with protein shakes, sorry I just don't agree with that. No matter what multi you are taking there will be a lack of vitamins/minerals/nutrients.
    Nah I'm not trying to argue either. I knew this seemed like too much and that there are better alternates, just wanted to see what others thought. I had been doing a strict diet with JUST protein (Horleys ripped rather then Horleys Ice Whey) and about 4 months ago, started a stimulant as I believed paying extra for the 'fat burning ingredients' in the ripped protein was pointless, and might as well get it separate. I started with Neogenix Thermojet and only a little bit less then a month ago, started Oxyelite. The one main thing I like in it is the appetite suppression, which is something I need at times. I notice they take recreate and Oxyelite at the same time. That seems a bit overboard... Also I agree with you, I hate supplementing protein drinks, or any 'meal replacement drinks' at that. Never done it, never will.

Well glad you have some sense about it. I understand the appetite suppression aspect thats one of the reasons that supplementing meals with protein shakes sucks. I just couldn't understand why someone who is a personal trainer would be on such a harsh weight loss regiment. But on that note if you feel like you NEED something to help there are plenty of more efficient options EC stack is popular but ephedra is a powerful thing so be careful, there are also a lot of good stim free products that people have good success with as well.

ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ibanez0720 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I took OxyElite for the first three weeks of my new cut plan and I lost 12 pounds. I didnt stack it with anything, I just took one 30 minutes before my workout in the am and I took another one about 6-7 hours later before an afternoon snack. I always have a couple protein shakes so I dont count that as stacking. What I did notice though is that after awhile you seem to build tolerance to it but yet it still works at flushing you pretty dry of water. IMO the supp alone is 2nd best to prescription diet pills (ive taken both) but prescription is actually cheaper! So if you really need to lose weight and arent just trying to lean out as low as you can go then I would get a script from the doctor.....MO anyway.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, not a fan of OEP, never tried it, but also not interested in the formula. I'm not a fan of USPLabs in general and think they are shady. I'm running the EC stack right now and liking the results, and it is a lot cheaper.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco