TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Shorter Carb-Up Macronutrient Adjustments

I'm 12 weeks into my vegetarian keto cut, and I'm down from 158 lbs. to around 140 lbs. I keep fluctuating from 139 lbs. to 141 lbs. Even after initially bulking this summer, I'm still skinny fat, so I'm going to keep this going until I can get between 125 lbs. and 130 lbs. Recently, I've hit a plateau, so I've decided to cut my carb-ups from 48 hours to 24 hours. I'm guessing my lean body mass is around 120 lbs., so according to Lyle McDonald, the first 24 hours of my carb-up should be 540g carbs, 51g fat, and 115g protein for a total of 3100 calories, and the second 24 hours should be 270g carbs, 25g fat, and 108g protein, for a total of 1737 calories. I plan to start my carb-up after a depletion workout on Saturday evening, and keep it going until Sunday night, so it will be about 30 hours long. How should I adjust the macronutrient numbers for this shorter carb-up? Should I just follow the guidelines for the first day?

What else can I do to get past this plateau? I cut my calories to 1750 calories the first six weeks, to 1700 calories the next four weeks, and I've been eating 1500 calories the past couple of weeks. I eat clean during the week, but during my carb-up, I have a couple of things that are dirty. In terms of supplements, I've been taking the following daily: Recreate (1 pill), NOW Green Tea Extract (2 capsules), Jack3d (1 scoop), DEVA Vegan DHA (1 capsule), NOW Vegetarian Glucosamine/MSM (2 capsules), and every few days, I have a few scoops of Xtend. I've tried OxyElite Pro, but I can't handle it well. I go to the gym 4-5 days weekly, but I spend most of my time lifting, not doing cardio. That's one thing I plan on changing.