feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Using Hydroxycut Pro Series - no effect?

I recently got Hydroxycut Pro Series from a local seller. I upped the dosage as it says on the instructions, currently taking 3 pills in the morning and 3 before dinner. No effect whatsoever. I have not used stimulants for over a year.

I have to go to the urinal more often, thats it. I didn't even suppress my appetite, no caffeine buzz either.

Is it possible that I got a fake one?

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dunno...

Many sites that people review supplements, the Hydroxycut isn't with a good rank.
    Dunno, can't say if it's fake :s

But each person reacts different for the same substance ;x
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by feverinlove View Post
    I recently got Hydroxycut Pro Series from a local seller. I upped the dosage as it says on the instructions, currently taking 3 pills in the morning and 3 before dinner. No effect whatsoever. I have not used stimulants for over a year.

I have to go to the urinal more often, thats it. I didn't even suppress my appetite, no caffeine buzz either.

Is it possible that I got a fake one?
    I took this during my highschool years to make certain weight levels for wrestling. I can say that while it did help some with weight my heartrate was always very high, especially during workouts (stress the word very) not to versatile on the "pro" series but if you are looking to shed some pounds I know Acai is a natural fruit that does help with weight/balance (if you have slow metabolism/energy) and its real not some garbage that you can't even be sure of whats in it.

feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That was my previous experience with Hydroxycut Hardcore as well, but now it is either the Pro Series is **** or I got scammed.