Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off, I think that any and all consumers have the right to question any company on their products.....especially when it comes to side effect. With that said, I'm not sure what the opening poster is wanting in addition to what the Driven Sports reps have responded with? I think their response is sufficient. I also think that Driven Sports has one of the smartest rep teams on Bodybuilding.Com.

With that said, I just purchased a tub of Craze along with a bottle of Slin-Sane.

I personally experienced no side effects with the sample I tried. It actually made me feel better than any other pre-workout product I've EVER tried.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    I personally experienced no side effects with the sample I tried. It actually made me feel better than any other pre-workout product I've EVER tried.
    This is the typical response. Thanks, Tim.

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    You'd think with the amount of people who have taken issue with Craze, the number would much higher.
    Impersonal internetz
    Driven Sports

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    It is honestly the synergy of ingredients as opposed to any single ingredient.
    Strong user title to thread direction ratio.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    There are three ingredients that matter in this product (the others are really, really underdosed. Remind you of any other popular preworkouts?) - Dendrobex (which is metabolites of PEA), Citramine (NMT), and Caffeine. The PEA is the issue and what is causing side effects.
    There are quite a number of pre-workouts with underdosed ingredients and somehow get a free pass because it's cool on the forums? Are people here really that obviously biased and simply turn a blind eye to certain products?

Personally I don't think creatine is underdosed in Craze and I think you'll find most concentrated pre-workouts with some ingredients somewhat dosed lower than many would like. The creatine issue has been discussed before and as far as I am concerned 1-2g at one sitting is enough for benefits. Over a gram of each of the first 3 ingredients is adequate for benefits and not really, really underdosed like you say... actually quite better than some products with that amount in 3 ingredients total. I can tell you there's quite a number of ingredients I could pick apart in many other popular products, that in order to get an adequate dose of them the caffeine load would be close and in some cases above 300mg... too high if you ask me.

I don't see issues with discussion about Craze, but it's gotten to the point of attacking and I am not sure why... I guess it's because of the immense popularity and fondness for the new pre, but I hope everything remains balanced and objective. I know what it's like to feel in the hot seat defending a product or formula and that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe I'd be pissed if I read all the great feedback and it didn't work for me, but I find it has worked pretty awesome and is a new staple in my pre-workout list of products. I am not even totally against 1,3, much like PB, I do feel it can have it's place and times of use, but I don't like it much longer term. I still use and love FlashOver and Ultima and I am confident they measure up to others here in their price range and category. I'm sure many companies would like to see Craze just go away, but to me that doesn't say much for their confidence in their own products.

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    They were all needed in their exact proportions to make the complete formula better than its several predecessors throughout testing. There is greater than one gram of all three individually in one scoop. The creatine dose improved performance, plainly and simply.
    People here overestimate how much creatine they need and how much can be absorbed at once adequately... then when they end up using large amounts and get bloated they complain. You can't win sometimes. I respond well to Craze so while I understand not all people respond well to every product, I am thankful DS came out with this formula.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    I wonder if people in this thread realize that you don't need 5 g of creatine every day.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any word on more samples?

Ahem...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8721003&page=1
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    I wonder if people in this thread realize that you don't need 5 g of creatine every day.
    I actually prefer lower doses.. call me weird or that I know my body, read the science, whatever. I prefer it in my pre-workouts and I use it regularly. People also need to remember different forms provide different levels of actual creatine. Creatine mono, you don't need much if you dose it like I do.

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but bro, the labels.....
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

I don't see issues with discussion about Craze, but it's gotten to the point of attacking and I am not sure why... I guess it's because of the immense popularity and fondness for the new pre, but I hope everything remains balanced and objective.
    I think in a lot of instances its the standard response of anything that is heavily endorsed by some will attract heavy criticism from others. Some of the comments remind me of PS3 or Xbox fanboys battling it out with one another at times.

Some people just like to go against the grain or argue for the sake of it. Im not tarring everyone with the same brush, there are some very good posters with objective comments.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    I think in a lot of instances its the standard response of anything that is heavily endorsed by some will attract heavy criticism from others. Some of the comments remind me of PS3 or Xbox fanboys battling it out with one another at times.

Some people just like to go against the grain or argue for the sake of it. Im not tarring everyone with the same brush, there are some very good posters with objective comments.
    I enjoy reading objective discussions!

Whatever the case, Craze is an interesting new product and discussions are surely not to die down anytime soon.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going through this thread and negging anyone that doesnt like craze
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So are u saying I shouldn't take 20scoops of craze a day to load?? I must not dointhisrite??

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    I actually prefer lower doses.. call me weird or that I know my body, read the science, whatever. I prefer it in my pre-workouts and I use it regularly. People also need to remember different forms provide different levels of actual creatine. Creatine mono, you don't need much if you dose it like I do.
    Hah— I do the same thing; I only really take 2-3 grams (usually MCC) every other day and it works just fine for me.

Originally Posted by DiabeticLifter View Post
    but bro, the labels.....
    Oh yeah, the labels broski...

Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    So are u saying I shouldn't take 20scoops of craze a day to load?? I must not dointhisrite??
    Haha, see my first post in this thread.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    For anyone not aware, Dendrobex and Citramine have GRAS status. This meaning that they are safer than 95% of supplements you most likely currently use. These ingredients were all sold prior to 1994, meaning they are pre-DHSEA era.

Let's just take a step back and look at how many ingredients user's on this site take that aren't necessarily safe.
    Come on man. Really? You're deflecting by pointing fingers at other companies products? Classy...

You're better then that.

I'll blame it on the stress of finals time
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What makes you Meg me for such a dumb reason. Do you also neg people who don't agree that your favorite color is the beat, do you also neg if some one dosent agree with you that your favorite food isn't their favorite.
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Yamar1 View Post
    What makes a positive review that much more creditable? This is one of the things that drives me nuts on this board. 100 people can post bogus reviews with ZERO objective data on a product change 100,000 other things in their training/lifestyle, and credit the product for the reason they get a hard on in the morning and than it turns into a 20 page butt slapping thread.

BUT.....

God forbid if just one person posts a negative subjective review on a product.

I have tried products on here that have been way over-fluffed by supplement fan boys that I think are complete garbage... I won't dare to post my review (which I believe can be helpful) simply because I don't feel like dealing with the flac.
    dont you think someone with a new account, not even an avi.. comes fear mongering about **** like 90% of people doesnt get...as i said it could be true but the way OP came in here with his ramblings just wasnt gonna effective...

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    PS3 was obviously the best choice.. free online, more gaming variety, great value with bluray, bluetooth, wifi when it even wasnt built in on xbox.. srsly it was even up to discussion..

every post below this is a *******

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm here to hate on craze an bitch about unresearched ingredients.

Brb only using creatine and e/c since technically they are the only actually researched products out.

Get a grip people. This board has gone to hell. Everyone wants spoon fed information and board reps to wipe their ass while giving them samples.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    So you're telling me there is room for proper dosages of Betaine, Creatine, and L-Citrulline in the 4580mg blend? That's not even enough for the creatine. There could be enough Betaine, but I haven't seen conclusively what a good dose of what that would be or if dosing solely pre-workout and on workout days would be enough.

L-Citrulline? No way there's an efficacious or even worthwhile amount.
    Creatine? Not even close.
    u got to do your research on creatine muscle saturation brah

People here overestimate how much creatine they need and how much can be absorbed at once adequately... then when they end up using large amounts and get bloated they complain. You can't win sometimes. I respond well to Craze so while I understand not all people respond well to every product, I am thankful DS came out with this formula.
    repin these two guys
    Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    Going through this thread and negging anyone that doesnt like craze
    What a guy.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hah— I do the same thing; I only really take 2-3 grams (usually MCC) every other day and it works just fine for me.
    This. I think snorkelman pimps a chart fairly often on only needing some 2.5-2.8g most day of the week.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    srsly if you have over 1k rep points and dont know this you have failed.

I remember seeing people toy around with 1g/day with no problems maintaining saturation. inb4 neg train
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    srsly if you have over 1k rep points and dont know this you have failed.

I remember seeing people toy around with 1g/day with no problems maintaining saturation. inb4 neg train
    http://www.ergo-log.com/creatinenotheavier.html
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ~1g mono on workout days =/= 1 or more every day
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    look at how long it takes for your muscles go out of saturation.

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    look at how long it takes for your muscles go out of saturation.

I think it's around 4 weeks for
    Unsaturation and 4 weeks to reach it.

All actual research shows the same thing.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I think it's around 4 weeks for
    Unsaturation and 4 weeks to reach it.

All actual research shows the same thing.
    yup. I was trying to encourage searching as opposed to spoon feeding, but oh well.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im not saturated.. will i be saturated with 1g a day by the end of the tub?

yup. I was trying to encourage searching as opposed to spoon feeding, but oh well.

See my first post ITT

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FYI Creatine has benefits if used prior to training, that was most likely the intention of its use within the formula. If you're worried about saturation buy more creatine on your own its like 20 bucks for a kilo of it....
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/