Closed Thread
    buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy need a good weight loss plan HELP :(

I need help. Does anyone have a good weight loss plan? So far this is my plan. Cardio every morning when I wake up and night before I sleep. To change my diet that right now consists of a few big meals a day to several small healthy ones. I am thinking about going on a protein diet but eating some clean carbohydrates in the morning. Like two small waffles and a banana or shredded wheat and a banana.

A few things that concern me are

1 is eating like this going to be bad for my health?
    I have heard eating mostly protein is hard on your body.

2 if I loose weight fast am I going to end up with loose skin?
    I need to loose 50 to 100 pounds

3 will I be able to still build lean muscle on a protein diet?

My girlfriend will also be doing the same plan as me. I am 22 and she is 18. We where both in good shape two years ago so we know it can be done we just don’t know how. Please help us out with this. Any advice you can give us will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    williamogr@home.net

BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother BigBrother
    try the anabolic diet (aka Bodyopus)
    its a version of a ketogenic diet.
    goto www.bloodsweatsteel.com
    look for the nutrition or diet link
    its worked very well for me so far
    I went from 240 lbs 20% BF to 232 lbs 15% BF so far. its been 3 weeks.
    Its awesome for BF % transformation and keeping muscle mass, but very hard to follow, you must be very disciplined

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah either the anabolic or even atkins will work to start you out. As for cardio at nite and in the morn daily is overkill. I would do it on off days and maybe once n the morn for 30 min. Do you plan on doing any working out? what would you routine consist of?

buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the meal plan I made. The two books that I made this diet from are the greenwich diet “which is a protein based diet” and the mens health hard body plan diet. Keep in mind that I am trying to loose weight and not make big gains. I am also not a big guy I am 5’9 and my ideal weight will be 150 or 160 with a low body fat %. I want to base my diet on protein but still eat some carbohydrates along with fruit and vegetables. A multi vitamin will be taken first thing in the morning and I will hopefully drink about a gallon of spring water a day. Please let me know what you think.

Meal 1
    1 whole grain frozen waffle with a spoon of fat free whip cream
    1 teaspoon flax seed oil
    1 glass of oj
    1 banana

Meal 2
    Half a meal replacement shake

Meal 3
    6 oz. grilled chicken breast
    1 cup of steamed vegetables
    big glass of spring water

Meal 4
    8 oz. sugar free dannon light yogurt
    Half an apple

Meal 5
    6 oz. lean meat / seafood / poultry
    1 cup of steamed vegetables

Meal 6

muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscle_girl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey Buddy,

Good to see you are taking the initiative and trying to really help yourself and thanks for giving us something to work with!

I'm going to stick my neck out a little here but I do have a few issues with this diet plan.
    1) Why use MRP's? Real, whole food is always better. MRP's just plop into your system because they are liquid based if you eat whole food your body has to work a little more (burn more calories) to digest and get the nutrients (some of us might argue REAL usable nutrients).
    2) Your breakfast doesn't have any protein in it! You just went all night without food and now you are starving your body of protein -- imagine your body now eating it's own muscle!!! Have some eggs/egg whites man!
    3) And, that's really too much fruit at breakfast - ditch the oj - again it's liquid -- it's much better for bulking than dieting.
    Honestly, I wouldn't eat so much fruit. I would wait to have fruit until after a workout as part of your post workout carbs - the potassium and other vit's will be greatly appreciated by your body.
    4) How many calories is this diet of yours? I don't think you are actually getting enough calories - I'm looking ... these meals are barely 200 calories each! NO WAY! Your body is going to starve man. You have to up these calories
    Your breakfast has more calories - that's good but like I already mentioned there's no protein.
    There's another post by Wildstyle check that one out for some more ideas.

Registered User Steve the Great's Avatar
    Steve the Great has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big Brother, your results really amazed me...5% in 3 weeks...do you have any before and after pics?
    ...And then there was Steve

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by buddy
    Meal 1
    1 whole grain frozen waffle with a spoon of fat free whip cream
    1 teaspoon flax seed oil
    1 glass of oj
    1 banana

Meal 2

Meal 4
    8 oz. sugar free dannon light yogurt
    Half an apple

Meal 6
    Good post muscle girl! I would like to also add that you need to balance your meals buddy. A balanced meal will include a protein and carbohydrates. Don't eat carbs by themselves, they increase insulin and result in fat storage. Adding protein to the carbs will blunt the insulin surg and make the carbohydrates useful.

I agree that real food is much better than a MRP but I also understand that it's not always practical. Real food allows your body to digest food and increase your metabolism. If your meals are 200 calories or less you are starving yourself and the end result is weight gain.

As a starter I suggest adding a protein to the meals highlighted for balance and drink the entire MRP or replace it with real food.
    MsFit

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MRPs are convient for people who cannot sit down and make whole food meals, nothing more or less. Being in school, I can attest to the benefits of MRPs, because there is no possible way that I can take in 6 real food meals a day. Me and my blender are best friends.
    -Andrew

zwrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say to try crossFit it is a great program. Look for one locally.

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd say your plan looks good to begin with.
    Remember every month you are going to want to change things around so your progress continues.
    For a starter, add 3 hard boiled eggs to your breakfast like mentioned above and don't drop your daily calories too quickly, this could cause you to crash diet which will cause you and your girlfriend to fail and give up!.

think about the first 10 lbs first and then worry about the rest!
    Good food sources for breakfast:
    Cottage Cheese, Whey Protein mixed with oats, Eggs, egg whites, peanut butter (good Fats).

Drink only water if you can handle it, if not work your way down from high sugary juices to the diet ones to water only.

Good Luck!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

Shawn01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have a very good diet plan. Choosing the right and healthy weight loss diet plan does not require any research. Eat egg whites and consume water as much as possible.

rmuggz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet and start a Carb cycle dude, along with exercise!
    http://www.undergroundbodybuilders.com

Mcapy72 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My good friend just got out of the armed forces(marine)and last year he helped me out to go from roughly 15%body fat to around 10% in only a couple of months. Everyone is talking about the ketogenic diet and that's exactly what I did. Not going to lie its really tough to stay away from foods and the first couple of weeks your just drained of energy but once you get through those first 2weeks, your golden. I'll also suggest if you don't want to lose a lot of muscle mass, this is what the marines do when they need to lose weight. As soon as you wake up, ice cold glass of water and hit the treadmill on about 4mph at the highest incline for roughly 45 minutes. Immediately after that slam a protein shake..low carb of course. Then later on@night, do the same cardio regiment...hope this helps.

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I usually charge $19.95 for this weight loss plan, but I am feeling generous.

Step 1: Eat less than you burn
    +
    Step 2: Move more than you currently do
    =
    LOSE FAT!
    Barely decent crew

nursenikki1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Too much

I have heard too much cardio is bad for you as well and will not promote weight loss like you want. Try a mix of muscle building and cardio program. As far as a diet, I would stick to a well balanced diet, but of the right foods. Whole, natural foods are best because your body uses them better. You should eat every 2-4 hrs to speed up your metabolism which should not be hard for your age. If you want to jump start your weight loss then you should try a protein diet or another diet of your choice, but you should not use it for long term purposes. The cardio that you will be doing should help with the loose skin, but you are young enough that should not be a problem. In terms of building lean muscle, protein is the most important ingreident. I believe that you should have 40% protein to 20% carbohydrates in each meal.
    I personally just concerned in loosing weight so I am currently doing Turbofire which is high intensity cardio, but it also does core and muscle work as well. They focus on the building of lean muscle to increase your metabolism and lose weight.
    Well I hope this helps and good luck. If you have any more questions just look me up.
    Nicole

Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I need help. Does anyone have a good weight loss plan? So far this is my plan. Cardio every morning when I wake up and night before I sleep. To change my diet that right now consists of a few big meals a day to several small healthy ones. I am thinking about going on a protein diet but eating some clean carbohydrates in the morning. Like two small waffles and a banana or shredded wheat and a banana.

My girlfriend will also be doing the same plan as me. I am 22 and she is 18. We where both in good shape two years ago so we know it can be done we just don’t know how. Please help us out with this. Any advice you can give us will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    williamogr@home.net

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nursenikki1980 View Post
    I have heard too much cardio is bad for you as well and will not promote weight loss like you want. Try a mix of muscle building and cardio program. As far as a diet, I would stick to a well balanced diet, but of the right foods. Whole, natural foods are best because your body uses them better. You should eat every 2-4 hrs to speed up your metabolism which should not be hard for your age. If you want to jump start your weight loss then you should try a protein diet or another diet of your choice, but you should not use it for long term purposes. The cardio that you will be doing should help with the loose skin, but you are young enough that should not be a problem. In terms of building lean muscle, protein is the most important ingreident. I believe that you should have 40% protein to 20% carbohydrates in each meal.
    I personally just concerned in loosing weight so I am currently doing Turbofire which is high intensity cardio, but it also does core and muscle work as well. They focus on the building of lean muscle to increase your metabolism and lose weight.
    Well I hope this helps and good luck. If you have any more questions just look me up.
    Nicole
    Strong 10 year bump.

MarySNapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile effective weight loss program

Originally Posted by buddy View Post

Thanks
    williamogr@home.net
    hi, If you are looking for weight loss plan then i would like to recommend you the excellent weight loss programs of "Isagenix". You can use the 30 days program of it which is really effective and give positive results. I hope this will be helpful for you . best of luck

solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower.
    Phil McGraw

solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100) solid19 is not very well liked. (-100)

Post Losing Weight Through Steps From Programs Like Vive Weight Loss

Programs like Vive weight loss offer many examples of helpful ways to approach losing weight. To get the weight loss Salt Lake City residents may need, they can adopt some of the steps of programs like Vive weight loss. There are so many products, ideas, and approaches to losing weight it can be tough to know where to begin. Some people may get great help from programs like Vive, but others may not benefit from that route. This brief article will touch on a few of the good ideas programs like this use that could be used in almost anyone's weight loss efforts.

First, we will examine one of the keys to programs like Vive weight loss, which is evaluation of one's individual body. Second, we'll discuss how a personalized diet and workout plan is effective. Third, we'll talk about how obtaining the right help could make everything much better.

daweiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One part of losing weight is workout, the other is nutrition. You should not do too much without fruits and vegetables, rather more. Like you can see in these facts on fresh fruit in retail (on statista.com/topics/1458/fresh-fruit-in-retail/) people rather purchase stuff from the product departments of meat, dairy and alcoholic beverages than fresh fruit. To speak from my own experience that's the wrong approach to lose weight. So get away from carbs of course, not too much protein and better no fruit juices, mostly they contain too much added sugar.

subrat82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post lipo 6 is d best solution to loose u r weight

u can use nutrex-Lipo 6 black for weight loss its the best solution to loose u r weight without any side effect
    u can buy lipo-6 by www$nutribuildup$com

DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what the hell are those nonstopping bumps about?

Registered User NicholasSilvers's Avatar
    NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good weight loss plan is very necessary for keeping your body fit, create a plan for weight loss enter your current weight and fix your goal weight, add the best food and beverages to your schedule, decide one activity that you daily continue for weight loss, drink green tea, track your weight every week, monitor your nutrients, avoid eating unhealthy food.
    http://www.teasyteas.com/