Closed Thread
Page 72 of 305 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 9129
    Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    insider info. (met with Blizzard last week in LA)

it WILL be out before holidays 12
    If the president of blizzard told me it would be out before holidays 12 i still would not believe him just based on the fact blizzard does not seem to care about deadlines. Did you get to check out blizzard HQ? I have seen pictures and that place looks amazing.

Originally Posted by Mikehc69 View Post
    Consoles version please (yes we all know its coming...but whether it releases with PC version is anyones guess)
    I would try a console version if it ever comes out but the hardest part would be making combat smooth between all the attacks/magic abilitys.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 hours into KOA Reckoning, playing on hard and only died once and that was to some cheap trap not an actual enemy
    theres a ton of experimenting you could do with weapons/magic/stealth etc but whats the point when you can just button mash+dodge roll and kill everything easily
    maybe dark souls spoiled me but its just not really fun when a game isnt a challenge
    m@sshole manlet

psn/xbox360 id: rzasharp33

gaming blog: http://rzasharp33.blogspot.com/

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ Do you recommend i start it on hard mode than? I have heard some classes/talents are way overpowered ATM.
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    If the president of blizzard told me it would be out before holidays 12 i still would not believe him just based on the fact blizzard does not seem to care about deadlines. Did you get to check out blizzard HQ? I have seen pictures and that place looks amazing.
    i met with their CTO at Blizzard campus. its a very cool place. ill snap some pics next time.

The CEO doesnt deal in release dates, the CTO has a lot more influence. His exact words "I know we have missed targets on the Diablo 3 release a few times now, but rest assured your traffic will be there sometime in Q2."

he's referring to the game downloads/patches we serve across our fiber to the end users. So based on that statement, its a lot more commitment than ive heard before.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Mr raw with the inside info...now sell that info to the highest bidder.
    Blue Jays / Steelers

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Mr raw with the inside info...now sell that info to the highest bidder.
    i had to sign an NDA. theres a LOT more i could tell you, but i like my job and would like to keep it
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ Do you recommend i start it on hard mode than? I have heard some classes/talents are way overpowered ATM.
    "hard" mode is easy as hell, so yes
    m@sshole manlet

i had to sign an NDA. theres a LOT more i could tell you, but i like my job and would like to keep it
    I feel the pain bro, i was also given a lump some of money for something similar at my job.

Is your job hiring people in Canada with 12" dongs?....if so PM me.
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    abresky what is the last game you would recommend. next game you like I'm buying lol.(if there ever is one )
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikehc69 View Post
    Consoles version please (yes we all know its coming...but whether it releases with PC version is anyones guess)
    don't be so sure
    Originally Posted by iHateFatPeople View Post
    While I haven't played Skyrim yet, Dark Souls was definitely one of my favorite games of last year. I finished the platinum for it not too long ago and I still have urges to play the game every so often. I just have to get to other games first. The first playthrough was the best, the 2nd playthrough I was pretty much dominating most of the enemies but it was still a challenge.

Ornstein and Smough was probably the most challenging boss in the game, but I've found some strategies to take them out more consistently now. The most annoying (not challenging) boss was Bed of Gayness. So many stupid deaths on that boss. Fall after fall. Then again, I was partially drunk when I was fighting that boss.
    best boss battle of all time. well one of them. epic music is epic.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Uncharted 3 is definitely better than 2. It's slow to pick up, but it becomes quite a bit more epic than its predecessor. Just wish they'd amp up the action quicker. I really started having fun around chapter 9 or so.

Got ICO and Shadow of the Collassus. Really beautiful games even though they're last gen, and challenging.

u still gonna get the vita?

PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerBom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** yes i am. was trying to win it through taco bell but I keep getting the ****ing iPad two reciepts, lol. gonna get it a month or two after the release date.

I feel the pain bro, i was also given a lump some of money for something similar at my job.

Is your job hiring people in Canada with 12" dongs?....if so PM me.
    LMAO. no
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tekappa <------> tekappa

fifa 12, nba 2k12, bf3, nfs on the run
    What am I so afraid of?
    This is supposed 2 be what dreams are made of..

I started liking breaking bad when they played Rodrigo y Gabriela music on the pilot

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    abresky what is the last game you would recommend. next game you like I'm buying lol.(if there ever is one )
    i cant remember the last game i played that i really liked
    Uncharted 3 was solid but the story was a bit of a letdown at the end
    just wait until mass effect 3 comes out in a few weeks...if that ends up not living up to the hype im probably done with gaming (srs)
    m@sshole manlet

any of you *******s picked up or thought about picking up any of the following games:

-The Darkness II
    -Jak and Daxter Collection
    -Gotham City Imposters
    -Final Fantasy XIII-2

curious about all of those
    m@sshole manlet

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    just wait until mass effect 3 comes out in a few weeks...if that ends up not living up to the hype im probably done with gaming (srs)
    You'll be disappointed with it.

just beat the game 2 seconds ago (not even exaggerating), was seriously let down. beat it without even realizing it.

was hoping that the main villain would turn into a tentacle monster or something. no final boss? wtf?

any of you *******s picked up or thought about picking up any of the following games:

-The Darkness II
    -Gotham City Imposters
    -Final Fantasy XIII-2

have not played any of those. but im going to grab kingdoms of amalur this weekend.

i like RPGs.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

-The Darkness II
    -Gotham City Imposters
    -Final Fantasy XIII-2

Im not a *******. Im not a ******* but I enjoyed Gotham city imposters. Will be buying.

You probs won't like it though you don't like online games.

-The Darkness II
    -Gotham City Imposters
    -Final Fantasy XIII-2

Jak series is in the mail on the way to me atm, might even be there when i get home tonight, and darkness is my next game in my game list thingy. So far i heard it's very very short.

have not played any of those. but im going to grab kingdoms of amalur this weekend.

i like RPGs.
    Playing that **** tonight brohans.....that's if i don't head out to my g/f sister's house and get smashed, very tempting.
    Blue Jays / Steelers

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    y'all mirin?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jawnzer View Post
    You'll be disappointed with it.
    With ME3? Why

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    I started liking breaking bad when they played Rodrigo y Gabriela music on the pilot
    Never watched an Ep of Breaking Bad

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DartBoard View Post
    With ME3? Why

Never watched an Ep of Breaking Bad
    Because he is dissapointed with everything. Needs to lower his expectations with games and just have fun.

About 2-3 hours into Kingdom of amalur and i am f*ckin loving it man, it's like what fable could of been + so much more. Alot of lore and a alot of space and insane amount of loot. 3 standard classes is a little bit upsetting so far this game is much more RPG then the noobfest skyrim is. rawdawg your gonna love this game.
    Blue Jays / Steelers

ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pollos
    **Openly Hates Xmas Crew**

-Dallas Cowboys Brah [In Romo We Trust.]
    -Motorcycle Broseph [2008 Ninja 250r]
    -PS3 Broseidon [ I <3 Dr.Tor****]

-SLAYER OF THE SUPERNATURAL.GIF KING

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)

-The Darkness II
    -Gotham City Imposters
    -Final Fantasy XIII-2

Playing through Final Fantasy XIII (first one) right now. So far it's pretty fun, a little difficult at times but that's what's expected when going straight through the story line. Looking forward to the second when I'm done with this one.
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

Registered User UncertainPerson's Avatar
    UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000) UncertainPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PowerBom View Post
    just beat the game 2 seconds ago (not even exaggerating), was seriously let down. beat it without even realizing it.

was hoping that the main villain would turn into a tentacle monster or something. no final boss? wtf?
    wat. why would the villain in UC3 become a tentacle monster

and if your talking about ME3 you care to explain how you got ur hands on a copy?

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 305 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast