RedRokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Nutrition

I'm looking to get onto a good meal plan here consisting of a brown rice, egg whites, etc and have a couple quick questions:

Egg Whites: What's the best way to consume these? (Raw, friend, doesn't matter?)

Are egg beaters just as good as egg whites?

Olive Oil: Table spoon a day? Eat it straight or just pour it on?

Ok, that's all I got. Thanks in advance for the help!

TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRoadIsLong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are new to nutrition, I would suggest doing some research into "IIFYM". Look it up in the forum search bar, there are lots of good posts already put together. That will be a good place for you to start. How much olive oil you should take in (or anything else for that matter) depends on a bunch of things. It takes a bit of work to figure it all out but it isn't very difficult.

Good Luck
    The road is long.

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RedRokk View Post
    I'm looking to get onto a good meal plan here consisting of a brown rice, egg whites, etc and have a couple quick questions:

Egg Whites: What's the best way to consume these? (Raw, friend, doesn't matter?)

Are egg beaters just as good as egg whites?

Olive Oil: Table spoon a day? Eat it straight or just pour it on?

Ok, that's all I got. Thanks in advance for the help!
    Best way to construct a good meal plan, is to learn how much protein and dietary fat you need to consume at a minimum, to reach sufficiency. And use those figures to calculate total caloric intake properly.

You might find some usage out of these stickies...

Nutrition Section - Must Read Threads! Updated 04/24/11
    Calculating Calories and Macronutrients!!
    IIFYM!!
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033