Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Immith has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah man when i got my first tattoo i walked outside the shop and realized i was suddenly stupid. ban tattoos

ruined my life.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't. -unknown

Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100)
    look at inmates in jail

ALL of them have tats

its the work of the devil i swear

Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Selvest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    inb4

u wot m8

GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    wow... that was a very ignorant thing to say...

congrats, you sound like a fool.
    Not really, he's just noticing an obvious pattern

If your body is 60% covered in tattoos people will start to question your judgement, they can't relate to why someone would do that.
    It's likely a person with that many tattoos can't get a normal job, it would have to be something dark like tattoo parlor guy, nightclub employee etc. Sure there are some successful artist/musician types with tattoos, but they are the exception, and even they are usually not the brightest because of their rock and roll lifestyle.
    So, unless that person can find a way to earn money they probably shouldn't have gotten so many tattoos, unless they want a weird job, or they somehow have a lot of money.
    And no, they probably aren't just bright people 'choosing' not to have money, it was likely a series of bad decisions (one of them getting their body covered in 60% tattoos) that led them to having no money.

all this ^^^ not to mention the # of criminals that have tattoos supports the idea that if you have that many tattoos, you're just not smart, or you're living a life that's harder than it needs to be, which in itself isn't that smart.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InsecureEarwig View Post
    only low life scum get tattoos

Probably has bieber fever...
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree OP. People tend to forget that 99% of people with tattoos 20 years ago and beyond had extensive criminal records, now it has spread to the rest of the population as just a trendy thing to do. Take a look at rap music, 20 years ago only real thugs and hoodlums listened to it, now it has spread to the rest of the population. Minions gonna minion bro. Let people do what they want it's their lives and they ultimately have the right to do whatever they want with it as long as it does not affect other's lives. Although you could make the argument how the two examples I brought up do affect other people's lives not just the person with teh tattoo/listening to rap music. But really I don't want to rant. I should make a blog. It'd be pretty sweet.

Dare I make the connection between the two examples and the degradation of our society the past few decades? Connect the dots
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

Yellow Diamonds In My Ear liftinforbroads's Avatar
    liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100) liftinforbroads is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TTexasTT View Post
    The Viking waived McNabb today.
    Bald hair needs to be banned - so guys like me and TTexas don't phuck your girl.

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    Only two things come out of Waterloo Iowa, steers and queers. I don't see any horns...
    you aware its possible for a steer or bull to not have horns? its called "polled." they can be removed manually or bred for that specific trait.

themoreyouknow
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

lastviking79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastviking79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastviking79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Winston Churchill. The famous former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Nobel Prize Winner had an anchor tattoo on his right arm. Lady Randolph Churchill, his mother, also had a snake tattoo on her right wrist. Winston Churchill was one of the first famous politician to have, or at least admit to having, a tattoo.

President Theodore Roosevelt.*The 32nd president of the United States proudly bore a tattoo image of his family crest across his chest. Not many people are aware of this famous politician’s tattoo because it was simply in a location which was not readily visible.* It was not that he was ashamed or regretted the tattoo, but the location that made it inconspicuous.

Caroline Kennedy. This famous politician with a tattoo may have regrets about her artwork. During a trip to Hong Kong in the ‘80s Caroline and cousin Kara Kennedy were challenged by John F. Kennedy Jr. and Teddy Kennedy Jr. to get inked. She ended up with a small butterfly tattoo on her arm, near the inside crook of her elbow. At the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, the audience receives a glimpse of the tattoo, which looks like it is in the process of being removed.

Barry Goldwater. Known as the father of modern U.S. conservatism, he had a very small tattoo on the underside of his left hand. This tattoo was a crescent moon with 4 dots, which is the trademark of the Smoki People. The Smoki People is a group of people, based in Arizona, which functions as a sort of Boy Scouts for grownups. Mr. Goldwater campaigned for the Presidency of the United States in 1964. This was a time in which tattoos were not socially acceptable, yet that did not stop Mr. Goldwater from being one of the few famous politicians with a tattoo.

John Fetterman. Mayor of the town of Braddock Pennsylvania. Described him as "America's coolest mayor" in many publications. He has also appeared on "The Colbert Report" in 2009.One of his forearms displays the number 15104 in bold black type, which is the zip code of the town of which he is mayor.* The other forearm bears a list of six dates. These are the dates on which people have died in awful circumstances under his watch. Now that is a dedicated mayor!

Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Activealot View Post
    who the hell wants a soceity of marked up beings. i look at those with tats as sheep and bigtime losers

marking yourself up relfects how you feel about humans. if you are willing to mark yourself your willing to commit crimes on others

i think if we closed down all the shops it would do america great. express yourself throw art and music not some ugly tats

when i see people with tats i think criminal with no job and a sheep/****/loser.

100% srs too

Whoa sweet trip to the 1960s but now back to the present, I've preformed epidermal illustrations for doctors, judges, lawyers, cops, multitudes of nurses, chefs, architects and even a few advanced engineers.

However the most common clients are college students so that kinda validates your "no job" assumption.

Anyway congratulations on making assumptions on a culture you actually don't seem to know anything about..
    my bioforge v3 and xfactor advanced log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145492591

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GSimon View Post

If your body is 60% covered in tattoos people will start to question your judgement, they can't relate to why someone would do that.
    It's likely a person with that many tattoos can't get a normal job, it would have to be something dark like tattoo parlor guy, nightclub employee etc. Sure there are some successful artist/musician types with tattoos, but they are the exception, and even they are usually not the brightest because of their rock and roll lifestyle.
    So, unless that person can find a way to earn money they probably shouldn't have gotten so many tattoos, unless they want a weird job, or they somehow have a lot of money.
    And no, they probably aren't just bright people 'choosing' not to have money, it was likely a series of bad decisions (one of them getting their body covered in 60% tattoos) that led them to having no money.

all this ^^^ not to mention the # of criminals that have tattoos supports the idea that if you have that many tattoos, you're just not smart, or you're living a life that's harder than it needs to be, which in itself isn't that smart.
    Do you know how many Doctors, Lawyers, Police officers I have come through my shop weekly?

You can make up all the statistics that you want because you dont like something.
    You just need to keep your fukking mouth shut on subjects you really have no knowledge of. Of all of the tattoo defenders that have posted in this thread, you choose a Female to try to feel superior to by talking down to her? You are a bitch. You need to grow up. Life is different when you move out of mommy and daddies house, but you wouldnt know that would you?

Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always lol when I see someone completely tattooed up. You look like an idiot buddy lmao

NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ears should be illegal
    Signature crew

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1.Tattoos are a form of art.

2. Generally a person with a lot of tattoos doesn't want some cushy office job, but if they do, they make "cover-up" for the parts that are exposed outside of your suit. Problem solved.

3. There is zero correlation between inmates in prison and people getting tattoos because they like it.

4. Its a person's choice to get a tattoo. Take that away and we're just one step closer to Nazi Germany.

Edit: Also about every person I know in the military has a tattoo. Guess they're all low life scum losers.

RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichB0i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who the hell wants a soceity of marked up beings. i look at those with tats as sheep and bigtime losers

marking yourself up relfects how you feel about humans. if you are willing to mark yourself your willing to commit crimes on others

i think if we closed down all the shops it would do america great. express yourself throw art and music not some ugly tats

when i see people with tats i think criminal with no job and a sheep/****/loser.

100% srs too

100% SRS TOO

GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    Do you know how many Doctors, Lawyers, Police officers I have come through my shop weekly?

You can make up all the statistics that you want because you dont like something.
    You just need to keep your fukking mouth shut on subjects you really have no knowledge of. Of all of the tattoo defenders that have posted in this thread, you choose a Female to try to feel superior to by talking down to her? You are a bitch. You need to grow up. Life is different when you move out of mommy and daddies house, but you wouldnt know that would you?
    I disagreed with the post, had nothing to do with it being by a female. Also note that I repeatedly stated "tattoos covering 60% of their body", I would love to see a picture of these doctors, lawyers and especially the cop showing up to your store with that many tattoos.

I don't think all people with tattoos are this way, but if there is that many, I will definitely question that person's level of sanity more than the average person.

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

100% srs too

This is how i feel about prison color looking tats... good tats are expensive as fuk so when i see a full sleeve on a guy or girl and its of good quality i do not think they are "trash". good tats cost several hundred dollars.... theres nothing trashy about being able to blow money of that size on something they want... unless, of course, they robbed a bank for it.

edit: now... tribal tattoos and facial tattoos... thats a different thing all together.. the former are posers and ha latter lack common sense. One's face is very important and you do not want to tat that up.
    repping everyone who donates to fight prostate cancer here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143117583

And ride for heart charity here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145073621

repping people who post proof of cnb in this thread. Follow this post perfectly

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144433471&p=877070971&viewfull=1#post877070971

prank owl referral link

http://www.prankowl.com/?r=1149 3 free credits

sh!t gets real june 5th

Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Btw gonna add that I haven't even gotten a traffic violation in over 10 years (I've had one in my entire life) , have never been arested for anything let alone convicted.. To my knowledge I haven't even been questioned about anything for any reason...
    my bioforge v3 and xfactor advanced log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145492591

CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged!
    DO WORK SON!!!

NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey OP.

I have 3 tattoos, and I'm becoming a registered Nurse in 1 year, then becoming an Anesthetist 2 years after that.

In other words,if you ever get in a car accident,and 1/2 your body is torn to pieces, I will be the one putting the ivy in you,putting you to sleep, putting you on the verge of death, and bringing you back up when your operation is complete to save your life.

However, I guess I'm just a homeless piece of trash. brb, enjoying driving my brand new 2011 Audi.

****ing pathetic loser. Get a life kid. Btw, do you even lift?You look like sh**

Peace

elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: OP points out the real problem in society...people with a need to control the aspects of another persons life that has no impact on others.

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagreed with the post, had nothing to do with it being by a female. Also note that I repeatedly stated "tattoos covering 60% of their body", I would love to see a picture of these doctors, lawyers and especially the cop showing up to your store with that many tattoos.

I don't think all people with tattoos are this way, but if there is that many, I will definitely question that person's level of sanity more than the average person.
    Listen Dudley Do Right, I have a judge that is a client of one of my artists who is sleeved out. He has nothing that can be seen when he is formally dressed. So you are going to question his level of sanity?
    We Americans arent prudes. You see with all the hate of people who are different than you, we can NEVER be a free world. We can never be at peace. So does your mother have pierced ears? I would say your girlfriend but that would just be making fun of you for being a virgin. So does your mom or sisters have pierced ears? Then they have a body modification. They liked the way ears looked pierced...they changed/altered their appearance, do you question their sanity? Its the same thing. Body modification is body modification.

Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NFLprospect7 View Post
    hey OP.

I have 3 tattoos, and I'm becoming a registered Nurse in 1 year, then becoming an Anesthetist 2 years after that.

In other words,if you ever get in a car accident,and 1/2 your body is torn to pieces, I will be the one putting the ivy in you,putting you to sleep, putting you on the verge of death, and bringing you back up when your operation is complete to save your life.

However, I guess I'm just a homeless piece of trash. brb, enjoying driving my brand new 2011 Audi.

****ing pathetic loser. Get a life kid. Btw, do you even lift?You look like sh**

Peace
    lol at having no picture saying im bad...why are you even on this site dude. and a registered nurse as a gay AHHHH lol you know everyone is looking and laughing at you.

CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000) CJHOZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by elementaltoad View Post
    ITT: OP points out the real problem in society...people with a need to control the aspects of another persons life that has no impact on others.
    will rep, when i can.
    DO WORK SON!!!

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayZyzz View Post
    how about you try and stop people from getting tattoos, you bird looking motherfuker
    lol'd, its so true

oh and op is a *******. why do you care so much honestly live your own life. grow the fuk up
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

wow i hurt alot of you're feelings huh?

guys with tats are so ****gy and emotional hence getting ink on themselves to be edgy and cool

NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NFLprospect7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at having no picture saying im bad...why are you even on this site dude. and a registered nurse as a gay AHHHH lol you know everyone is looking and laughing at you.
    uh excuse me *******?

Do you realize over 70% of Nurse Anesthetists are males?Anesthesia is a hard job, dumbass. That's why my salary will be up to $200k A YEAR, while you're busy sucking dicks at a desk job for 70k.

The first step to doing Anesthesia is to be an RN. I don't have a problem with being an RN, seeing I'm a 6'0 205lb ripped and bulked up male that probably benches 2X whatever you squat, and also has a gorgeous 10/10 fiancee. Btw, I suggest you don't ask for my AVI or pictures, because my arms are 3X your size, and it will be an embarrassment to you. Especially since I'm a tatted straight guy that could kick your ass and looks 3X your size you little sh**.

Enjoy being red *******. And I'll make sure if I see you on the operation table, that I kill you instead of healing you.

Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    Listen Dudley Do Right, I have a judge that is a client of one of my artists who is sleeved out. He has nothing that can be seen when he is formally dressed. So you are going to question his level of sanity?
    We Americans arent prudes. You see with all the hate of people who are different than you, we can NEVER be a free world. We can never be at peace. So does your mother have pierced ears? I would say your girlfriend but that would just be making fun of you for being a virgin. So does your mom or sisters have pierced ears? Then they have a body modification. They liked the way ears looked pierced...they changed/altered their appearance, do you question their sanity? Its the same thing. Body modification is body modification.
    I have no personal dislike for people with tattoos, even those whose bodies are covered with 60% or more in tattoos. If everyone in the world was like me (o good lord..) than people wouldn't consider it a factor when it comes to their level of sanity, just as you mentioned it doesn't directly correlate to the amount of intelligence someone has so it doesn't make sense that it would be, I don't think this way.

However, many others think this way. Most others don't understand the mentality of people with tattoos as the majority of people are alienated by the idea because they themselves would likely never cover themselves head to toe in ink. Because of this lack of understanding the general public appears to hold some level of discrimination against people who look this way, they do this by portraying people with tattoos as the 'villain'.

So, because a lot of people have this misconception about people with tattoos it doesn't make sense from a logical standpoint to get many tattoos (remember that 60%?) when it's just going to make your life harder. Would you wear a pink t-shirt in grade school? no because even if you loved pink you probably weighed the pros and cons and realized that other people judging you as a ******* when you are not and that wouldn't be worth the trade off of sporting that shirt. If you aren't living to make your life better for yourself that is stupid, and I will question your sanity.

So to clear things up, tattoos does not = stupidity. But it is a factor to consider in the society we live in where people who have tattoos are not generally favored over those who don't.

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NFLprospect7 View Post
    uh excuse me *******?

Do you realize over 70% of Nurse Anesthetists are males?Anesthesia is a hard job, dumbass. That's why my salary will be up to $200k A YEAR, while you're busy sucking dicks at a desk job for 70k.

The first step to doing Anesthesia is to be an RN. I don't have a problem with being an RN, seeing I'm a 6'0 205lb ripped and bulked up male that probably benches 2X whatever you squat, and also has a gorgeous 10/10 fiancee. Btw, I suggest you don't ask for my AVI or pictures, because my arms are 3X your size, and it will be an embarrassment to you. Especially since I'm a tatted straight guy that could kick your ass and looks 3X your size you little sh**.

Enjoy being red *******. And I'll make sure if I see you on the operation table, that I kill you instead of healing you.
    oh lawd. Not sure if I want you to have the power of life and death over someone else.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

I am walking away from the ignorance that is this thread.