Registered User iJustWantAbsMan's Avatar
    iJustWantAbsMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Why won't my stomach fat go away? I'm about to just not eat..

I have been working out 2 days a week with a person trainer for about a year. (All I can afford)
    2 days a week. 45 minute session. I start with about 20 sometimes 30 minute cardio sessions and end the last amount of time with weight training / circuit workouts.
    I have noticed that I got stronger and ive lost fat pretty much everywhere, but my
    belly fat just wont seem to go away.
    I am 152 pounds 5'8 and im 17 years old.
    Literally everything on me is small, I have no fat anywhere else EXCEPT my stomach.
    My bodyshape is literally a giant hourglass and that makes me feel very sad. I still have 3 rolls that just wont go away.
    Here are pictures of all views of me..
    imageshack[dot]us/photo/my-images/46/fatpics[dot]png/

I track everything I eat religiously, I have a clean diet. No junk food or cheat days EVER. I drink nothing but water..
    I used to way 195 pounds last year so I lost about 40 pounds in about a year.

I have never gone to the beach shirtless because I am too insecure about my body and I am dying to know what I have to do to lose my rolls.

I'm literally at this point about to break down, I don't know how much more I have to do to just have a six pack.

What's wrong with me..?
    What the hell do I do..?

AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat less, move more. Dump the trainer, do HIIT

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're making great progress, man, just be patient. You might have to be as low as 130 to have a 6 pack, but don't be discouraged. After a few years of bulk/cut cycling you can have a 6 pack at 160 or more. It takes a long ass time to get there though, so just be aware of that.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kanis999 View Post
    You're making great progress, man, just be patient. You might have to be as low as 130 to have a 6 pack, but don't be discouraged. After a few years of bulk/cut cycling you can have a 6 pack at 160 or more. It takes a long ass time to get there though, so just be aware of that.
    This is the truth. Results take time. Just be patient.

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well thanks for the pic if you hadnt circled the fat i think i would have missed it

how about posting your diet and i expect your workout routine needs a rather large change up
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just to verify, you only work out two days a week?

r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do cardio 4 times a week, make sure it's spaced out.
    50 minute sessions at low intensity.
    Make sure you're eating clean every 2.5-3 hours.

Deal?

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by r3drum View Post

Deal?
    How about no! What does "eating clean" mean and why do you need to eat every 2.5-3 hours??

Originally Posted by r3drum View Post

Deal?
    I can't afford to go more then twice a week.

Originally Posted by MikeyMinaj View Post
    Just to verify, you only work out two days a week?
    Yes.

thejsquared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eating every 3 hours helps your metabolism and is a way to get more protein in the day and space it out, also helps from having that hungry feeling. To the "ijustwantabsman" you need to go to the gym and start using the weights 5 times a week! your 17 and still growing so i would be using this to my advantage. Get your trainer to do something and write down a diet plan for you that's what hes getting paid for.

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pay the person who responded first in this post

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow some 'interesting' advice here

You are only doing 45 min session twice a week and half of that is cardio, therefore you are barely lifting weights.

Try a heavy weight routine, ditch the trainer, put that money to a gym membership. Maybe start on a 5x5 or SS program (look it up). Keep cutting maybe 10/20% under your maintenance. add cardio if you like. Make sure you eat enough protein

Right now you have no muscle mass...add the mass, lose the fat (which you can do at a deficit when starting out) and within 6 months you'll look awesome
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnsonJones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thejsquared View Post
    eating every 3 hours helps your metabolism and is a way to get more protein in the day and space it out, also helps from having that hungry feeling. To the "ijustwantabsman" you need to go to the gym and start using the weights 5 times a week! your 17 and still growing so i would be using this to my advantage. Get your trainer to do something and write down a diet plan for you that's what hes getting paid for.
    Don't listen to this guy. Everything is wrong with this post. I'm serious.

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBarrett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly, drop the trainer, you should know how to workout after doing it for a year.

Start working out more, 2 days a week doesn't mean much when you can spend the other 5 not moving. A good rule to follow is try to work out WITH WEIGHTS 3x a week. Personally, I do that and I also do cardio daily (along with ab exercises).

Not sure why you can't afford to work out more. Drop the trainer and just pay to join a gym, or work out at home. Go run around your house everyday if you need to.

"eating clean" is a dumb phrase that makes no sense. Just eat 500 calories under the amount you spend per day.

Calorie Deficit+Weights 3x a week will help lead you to weight loss. Not a personal trainer 2x a week...

ALSO: The eat every 3 hours stuff, is total shennanigans. Eat when you want, just fill your macros and stay in a caloric deficit and you will lose weight.
    Dedication is all it takes
    I will have abs by January 1, 2010
    BF%: 13.25

http://1centlink.com/?id=4ShYe1PuQ
    Go to that site and get your own link to get paid per click. (please)

***Georgia Crew***

48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys are offering a bunch of advice that's gonna go over his head. I doubt he knows why maintenance is, and workout routines and such. Simplify:

1) go to the nutrition section on this board an look for the sticky that explains how to calculate caloric intake needs and how to build a diet (someone link it, I'm on my phone)

2) once you figure what kind of diet for your goals, follow it.

3) google starting strength workout. Ditch the trainer, get a gym membership, and follow that routine. Lift heavy and push yourself, and when you're not sure how to perform an exercise, YouTube it.

4) do cardio 4 times a week at 30-40 mins and increase if fat loss slows down

5) hang around this board and read, read, read. There's a lot to learn in the nutrition and workout sections (avoid the misc for now)

^^^^^^
    This is all for your fat loss goals. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about cutting at 17. Take advantage of your high test and gh levels and build quality mass. Eat an ass load of protein every day, and a bunch of carbs and some fat. Hell, drinking a half gallon of 2% milk aday on top of your othe meals might even work. Life heavy 4 days a week and do cardio 3 days a week. But that's just my opinion. Listen to the first half of this post though.
    Team GH15

UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hey man!

Like just about everybody here will agree, it takes time. I started lifting in July. Did a 3 month cut and a 2 month bulk so far, but I just eat at maintenance now. I was 195 in July, 165 after the cut, and up to 170 after the bulk. Now that is not 5lbs of muscle, its a mix of fat and muscle. I ate around 1500 calories on the cut and around 3000 on the bulk. At 2400 now and all I can say is 1g/1lb of muscle and WATER! A lot of folks still debate on the "clean eating" but it is all a preference. Lots of water, I found, increased my metabolism and doing a 2 Day on, 1 Day of routine at the gym I bulked up fast. These are just "Noob Gains" and you will see those. After these last 5 months I have veins popping out all over my arms, a solid upper and lower back, a 4-Pack with a newly visible "lower V ab" (No lower abs yet because that is where fat still resides).

It just takes time, you wont get ripped like in those "P90X" commercials in 90 days. Just will not happen. Weight loss involves calorie reduced diets, and weight training. Youll get there!

Originally Posted by 48Volts View Post
    You guys are offering a bunch of advice that's gonna go over his head. I doubt he knows why maintenance is, and workout routines and such. Simplify:

1) go to the nutrition section on this board an look for the sticky that explains how to calculate caloric intake needs and how to build a diet (someone link it, I'm on my phone)

2) once you figure what kind of diet for your goals, follow it.

3) google starting strength workout. Ditch the trainer, get a gym membership, and follow that routine. Lift heavy and push yourself, and when you're not sure how to perform an exercise, YouTube it.

4) do cardio 4 times a week at 30-40 mins and increase if fat loss slows down

5) hang around this board and read, read, read. There's a lot to learn in the nutrition and workout sections (avoid the misc for now)

^^^^^^
    This is all for your fat loss goals. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about cutting at 17. Take advantage of your high test and gh levels and build quality mass. Eat an ass load of protein every day, and a bunch of carbs and some fat. Hell, drinking a half gallon of 2% milk aday on top of your othe meals might even work. Life heavy 4 days a week and do cardio 3 days a week. But that's just my opinion. Listen to the first half of this post though.

So, you're saying I should eat a ton of food to get bigger and then weight lift to apply muscle and work on my abs later?
    Well.. The eating alot I could do.
    Err.
    I can only go twice a week to my trainer every monday and wednesday because my family is not very wealthy and we can't afford to go more. Believe me, ive tried to convince my parents but they just will not let me go more then that.. Long story short the gym I go to to see HER is the only gym near my house and im pretty sure there isn't another gym in my town..

What do I do?

48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why can't your family get you a membership at that gym WITHOUT the trainer?? It's a whole lot cheaper an you can go more often. Besides, in my experience, I've never seen a trainer give good advice. They always have you doing a ton of weird sht like lunges on an ab ball instead of the deads and squats you're supposed to be doing.
    Team GH15

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thejsquared View Post
    Lol... eating every three hours does NOT speed up your metabolism. Also, why do you need to "space out" your protein intake???

Originally Posted by 48Volts View Post
    Why can't your family get you a membership at that gym WITHOUT the trainer?? It's a whole lot cheaper an you can go more often. Besides, in my experience, I've never seen a trainer give good advice. They always have you doing a ton of weird sht like lunges on an ab ball instead of the deads and squats you're supposed to be doing.
    I do squats but it's with the bosu. I do alot with the bosu, if you know what that is.
    Uhm, my mom is friends with the girl and I don't know how to do all that membership stuff, it's not a big gym so im not sure if it's ever open gym..
    I barely use weights, it's always usually quick excercises..

snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think the main thing is that what was working before probably stopped working for you as effectively and if your like me every hour of the day your just thinking of the delicious food you could be eating since your not getting any smaller anyway. i know how u feel man :'(

Originally Posted by iJustWantAbsMan View Post
    I do squats but it's with the bosu. I do alot with the bosu, if you know what that is.
    Uhm, my mom is friends with the girl and I don't know how to do all that membership stuff, it's not a big gym so im not sure if it's ever open gym..
    well we're going in circles here man. Simply put, without proper diet and exercise you'll never achieve your goals. Period. Sorry, there's no way around it. Even if you get on steroids you still have to diet and eat properly, so even that can't help you.

Head to the nutrition section and look at the sticky I told you about. Calculate your caloric needs and design a proper diet, and FOLLOW IT. Then, tell your mom you don't want a fcking trainer, you just want to work out like a regular fcking 17 year old. And get the fck off that retarded bosu. You're a 17 year old male, you need to be doing squats, bench, and deadlifts, and then throw in some squats, bench, and deadlifts around that.

Here it is spelled out as clear as possible:

1. go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981 read it 4 times and calculate your calories. Ignore the warning about being under 18, you're old enough. Like I said, I suggest you bulk, so once you find how much you need, eat at least 500 cals above that. You don't have to obsess over kcals, but this calculation will give you a good guideline to follow.

2. Now that you've figured out how to eat, go here: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Starr_5x5 this is a good program for a beginner. You will gain a lot on it if you diet properly. I suggest you go to youtube to find out how to perform all of those exercises correctly.

That's it. It's that fcking simple. So long as you're following that retarded trainer you're gonna keep looking like sht.

If you still can't figure it out, I'm sorry man, I can't help you anymore.
    Team GH15

pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iJustWantAbsMan View Post
    Dude, u should go to the receptionist tell them u want to make a gym membership.. Or tell ur trainer "i think i know how to do this , thanks for the coach, now, how do i get the membership of this gym... If your tainer said u cant get one.. Quit that and start p90x.. Im surprised after a year, she doesnt teach u to use weights..

Go exercise plan and search kris gethin 12 week transformation.. See the different form of exercise, he teached u basic muscle anatomy and nutrition too...

**** the trainer
    Jan 1st '10 : 265lbs
    Feb 21st '10 : 240lbs
    Mar 28th '10 : 228lbs
    Aug 23rd '10 : 208lbs (COME ON, I WANT BELOW 200 ASAP)!!!!
    April 28th '11 : 213lbs
    Feb 18th' 13: 225lbs (starting 12 week kris gethin hardcore)

Life is screwed last couple of years. Now starting again:
    May 28, 2014: 230lbs
    Sept 28, 2014: 227lbs

OK THIS TIME FORREAL:
    01 Jan 2015: 218lbs
    07 Sep 2017: 193lbs

I rep back!!

stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about at a minimum some bodyweight exercises on the days you are not at the gym? Or ask for a cheap weight/dumbells etc for christmas. Be creative, you can run outside for cardio or as someone said P90X is effective for your goals.

UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000) UAHGorgix is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Found your problem. Your trainer is a she. HAHA just kidding. Weights + Calorie Reduced diet = Weight Loss.

big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bottom line.. how bad do you want it??? You go twice a week with a trainer.. there are 5 days left to go on your own and make it happen. If you need a trainer to motivate you and get you to the gym in the words of the misc.. "This will not end well" ...
    If you want to be making moves on the street, have no attachements.. allow nothing to be in your life that you cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat arond the corner."

jqbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Her

Originally Posted by UAHGorgix View Post
    Found your problem. Your trainer is a she. HAHA just kidding. Weights + Calorie Reduced diet = Weight Loss.
    Actually, you may be on to something here. The OP went out of his way to specify that the trainer is a woman. Trainers stay employed by convincing people that they will not achieve the same results without them. I don't know about you guys, but when I was 17, a good looking personal trainer could have convinced me of almost anything!

@OP Seriously though, ditch the trainer and use the money on a gym membership that you will use four days a week. As for cardio, I suggest HIIT over steady state. HIIT, done effectively, boosts GH production, preserves muscle mass, and burns more fat over time.

Edit: I just saw that I replied to an oooold thread. So how did it all work out for you?
    Last edited by jqbox; 07-30-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: necro'd thread

SECAggieGuy14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Well the sad thing is that you can't target where your body is going to lose fat. It's going to lose fat where it wants to, and typically the stomach and lower back are the last to go.

First don't be so hard on yourself and like the others said you have to have patience and be consistent. With that being said, if you can only afford the gym those two days a week lift on those days and do cardio on the others. Just run outside, it's free. Keep eating healthy, exercise a lot and one day you'll get there.

If you quit now, the time is going to pass any way, so you might as well be working out over that time instead of not. Don't give up, and don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone struggles with the belly fat, myself included. Also, you're only 17 yes? Your body may still be changing.

Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Howdowerun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Abs

I was in a similar situation as you and let me keep it simple and cheaper for you

1. Ditch the trainer and spend the funds on a diet of only veggies, fruits and protein (no carbs of any kind if possible)
    People say its important to count calories here but honestly eat as much of this as you want. Make sure it has no sauce or dressing of any kind. No dairy
    2. Some sort of excercise every day mix it up between strength and cardio (you do not need a gym, just dumbell/pushups/sprinting outside at night)
    3. Drink water and some more water

I promise 6 months of this and youll have a 6 pack.

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Howdowerun View Post
    I was in a similar situation as you and let me keep it simple and cheaper for you

1. Ditch the trainer and spend the funds on a diet of only veggies, fruits and protein (no carbs of any kind if possible)
    People say its important to count calories here but honestly eat as much of this as you want. Make sure it has no sauce or dressing of any kind. No dairy
    2. Some sort of excercise every day mix it up between strength and cardio (you do not need a gym, just dumbell/pushups/sprinting outside at night)
    3. Drink water and some more water

I promise 6 months of this and youll have a 6 pack.
    How nice of you to bump an old thread only to give out bad advice. Any food can make you gain weight, even fruits and vegetables if you eat more than you burn. There is nothing wrong with eating carbs or dairy. Someone will not be assured to develop a six pack by following your advice.