LEG PRESS (Horizontal)
1. 380 lbs; Nice! Not so much bouncing of the weight this week.
2. 380 lbs; By no means "easy," but it was easier for my legs than last week. Can we take it to 400 for week 12?
1. 350 lbs; Went at least 90 degrees or lower!
2. 350 lbs; Nice depth. Instead of going heavier next week focus on going deeper to really tax the full leg.
1. 200 lbs; Very strong set!
2. 200 lbs; Yea buddy! Stay and murder for Week 12.
SEATED HAMSTRING CURL
1. 200lbs; I like this exercise but hate it because the pads that stabilize your legs are smashing your already tight quads
2. 200 lbs; First 8 were cake...but then the Hellcentrics came at me with a vengance! Oi!
LAYING HAMSTRING CURL
1. 90 lbs; So tight during first eight reps but partials do seem fuller.
2. 90 lbs; OMG! 100 for Week 12...hrm?
So NOW we stretched our quads by the old fashioned flexed the ham to bring the foot to your glutes and holding with your hand for 20 seconds. Followed by a lunge stretch on a bench for the hams also for 20 seconds. Nice leg day! Very intense and very enjoyable!