2v824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questions about topical testosterone gel(fortesta)

I have a couple questions about fortesta and its effects. First, let me give you some info on my situation. I am 24 and recently discovered that while my test levels are within "normal" range, they are at the very bottom end of that range. Secondly, I am not a 100% sure why my levels are low although it is likely do to an improper off cycle of TrenXtreme, because of certain things that happened, a few years ago. Since I do have some mild gyno from that incident, I was wondering if using the Fortesta will help reduce it? My other question is I plan on hitting the gym pretty hard, since there will be the added benefits of advanced muscle growth, and was wondering what I should focus on? I am about 185lb and fairly lean everywhere except my mid section. I would like to stay relatively the same weight or not get too much bigger, and trim down my mid section. Any suggestions? I should probably also add that my dosage is 40mg per day of Fortesta.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are still in the range than why pump test into yourself? Fix your diet, workout, and if you want run a cycle of DAA and Erase.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're being prescribed the gel, then follow doctor's orders.

If you're getting it through other means, then that's a whole new ballgame.

Topical testosterone gel won't reduce gyno. If anything it will aggravate it provided you don't have an anti-aromatase. Low-ish test benefits from OTC natural test boosters if you want to go that route, but topical testosterone seems like overkill for values within normal range.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    If you're being prescribed the gel, then follow doctor's orders.

If you're getting it through other means, then that's a whole new ballgame.

Topical testosterone gel won't reduce gyno. If anything it will aggravate it provided you don't have an anti-aromatase. Low-ish test benefits from OTC natural test boosters if you want to go that route, but topical testosterone seems like overkill for values within normal range.
    Well, topical test could help reduce the gyno. Gyno happens a lot of the time from an imbalance in the T:E ratio, so if you bring up the T and fix the ratio, it can help it out (although most likely it won't help a lot).

OP: Make sure you mention to your endo that you possibly didn't do a proper PCT for a prohormone you took.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Well, topical test could help reduce the gyno. Gyno happens a lot of the time from an imbalance in the T:E ratio, so if you bring up the T and fix the ratio, it can help it out (although most likely it won't help a lot).

OP: Make sure you mention to your endo that you possibly didn't do a proper PCT for a prohormone you took.
    Aromatization of testosterone to estrogen leads to symptoms typically. I can agree that upping the testosterone and restoring balance may reduce the gyno; however, if the body is accustomed to the low tests and aromatizes(sp?) the increased free testosterone into more estrogen, it may only serve to aggravate the symptom.

This is purely speculation of course, since bodies react diversely. But an estrogen blocker is the safest bet for reduction of estrogen conversion.