Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500)

Binaural beats, Gate of Hades (gtfih to **** brix)

EDIT: Go to page 2 and 3 for miscer experiences.

Idk much about sounds but from what I understand binaural beats are two different frequencies being played at the same time. The frequency difference is small so you don't notice the sound difference. You have to use headphones for it to work. 1 frequency for 1 ear and another frequency for the other ear. It's supposed to release different brain waves (alpha, beta, gamma) and alter your state of mind.

I always found even the normal binaural beats on youtube to be creepy as fukk for me. I googled creepy binaural beats on google and came across this.

Gate of Hades is a binaural beat that costs 200 dollars and it's supposed to make you feel like you're in hell. Here is an experience I found on another forum:

http://www.psychonaut.com/post-42624.html?f=39

Ok guys. Let me tell you about the experience I had last night/this morning...

If you haven't seen my last post, I spent all of Saturday listening to binaural beats. Basically what it is is an .mp3 that you listen to with headphones. For example, a 25 hertz frequency is played in the right ear and a 20 hertz in the left... the difference is 5 hz, and a 5 hertz brain wave is a Theta brain wave is thestate your brain is in when you're dreaming or are having some seriously deep meditation. So in theory, you begin to hallucinate..

There's a binaural beat called 'Gate of Hades'. It costs $199.95 online, but someone put it up on Pirate Bay for a free download, so I downloaded it. I looked up the reviews online for it, and what I saw seriously creeped me out big time. People were saying that it was the most frightening thing they've ever experienced, e.g. near-death experiences, OBEs, distortion of reality, loss of body image, strong visual and auditory hallucinations, the works. Being the dumbass I am, I shrugged it off and was like 'people just trying to scare others'... so around 11:00 PM last night, I plugged in my headphones into my ipod, lay in my dark room on my bed, and proceeded to listen to 'Gate of Hades'.

I'm going to break everything down for you by the minutes...

11:00 - Began listening to 'Gate of Hades', 5 minutes after my mom yelled at me big time. Just the usual ****. "You dont do anything around the house, you're not going to go anywhere in life, blah blah blah". I felt probably the worst I have since 8th grade, so I ****ing gave up and went to bed early. At this point I didn't really give a **** if I experienced hallucinations or distortions of reality.

11:06 - So far the track has only been a quiet humming, among the white noise in the background. My ipod is on max volume, so I can hear every artifact and niche in the track. I think I begin seeing the color blue.. mind you, my eyes are closed and it's probably the placebo effect because of what I read earlier... I had high expectations.

11:11 - still nothing but humming, but it's much louder. It might just be the cold in the room, but I have socks on... my feet start feeling REALLY cold and my hands start shaking. I roll up my blankets and the cold kind of goes away.

11:12 - I start feeling dread. I can't ****ing explain it, it was so ****ing heavy- I just felt as if something had gone wrong. I start remembering a bunch of stupid ****, like scary videos I watched like amonth ago, stuff I had forgotten already. I try to think about happier stuff but no dice. I think at this point I started having really hateful feelings toward a lot of things, my mom for one.

11:12 - the track starts pulsating. up and down, up and down, it's slow but it still causes a feeling of unease. My room seems really empty.... its hard to explain, it just seemed like there was nothing in my room but I could see everything, like my desk, bookshelves and the door, it just seemed like my room was bare and there was nothing in there. my walls have nothing on them, and just by looking at the walls I freaked and started feeling really nervous

13 minutes in - THe pulsating starts increasing with speed and pitch. The increase is slow and the pitch is too, but with every jump its like your heart stops. I cant explain it, it was like the feeling when you get punched in the chest, but a LOT less powerful. You know the feeling like when your heart drops when you hear really bad news, it was kind of like that

13 minutes, 27 sec - the increase of pitch and pulsing reaches the peak, and it stays there. It's still pulsing and the pitch is at a constant. I'm completely scared at this moment and i reach to turn on the light above my bed, I flick the switch and I don't notice if the light turns on or not. This is when I realize- holy ****. I ****ing looked around my room. This is the hardest part to explain. Everything was black and gray. It wasn't the color of it, just the tonality and the ****ing feel of it, everything looked EVIL. It probably sounds funny, but my computer made me cry from fright. Seriously this was ****ing scary. There wasn't any shadows or like creepy music or anything, my room looked the same but everything seemed bad.

13:57 - the pitch changes to the stereotypical horror movie pitch, it's unsettling but nowhere near as bad as it was at 13:27... I don't know how far the track was at this point and I thought it was closing out

17:00 - still nothing, no changes. I'm pretty calmed down right now.

20:56 - I feel hot, so I take off my shirt and throw it on my desk. Still no good, so I throw my blankets off.

around 20:58 - i start sweating

22:00 - This is the ultimate worst moment I experienced. The quiet humming just DROPS theres no other word for it, it's like it simply fell, not just stopped. The audio crackles and crumbles. I began feeling sick, but I ****ing swear to god, I couldn't turn it off. it's not like I was possessed or something, my fingers were just locked up. I couldn't open my eyes. The sound I could liken to being sucked through a metal tube- it was hollow, metallic, elastic, stretching back and forth and I swear to god, i thought I was going to die, my ****ing head felt like it was being stretched or pulled back.

sometime after 22- I can't even look at the clock. My bed and mattress, they seem like sandpaper and my back starts burning as if it had been sanded. I start having a feeling of vertigo, and It feels like there's a heavy wind blowing and I could have sworn that my hair was moving. It literally ****ing felt like the was something in my scalp. I can't move my hands to itch it. I don't even remember or know what I was thinking at this point, all I know is that it happened. I wouldn't say I was in pain, but rather it was more like killer fright; it was this immense feeling as if all the hate and worry and sick had been piled on top of me and I was being crushed by the weight of this ****. My ears start pounding, and pulsing along with the vibrations in the headphones. My stomach feels cold. I still can't open my eyes.

prob. around 24 or 25:00- the pitch and vibrations reaches a crescendo and I can finally open my eyes. I was ****ing scared: everything was a really heavy red color and it looked like it was shaking. I swear it was snowing in my room and i felt little pinpricks of cold on my skin.

maybe 26:00- the pinpricks start hurting. I can move my hands so I start itching my skin like crazy. Everything seems so SLOW.. there's the slow when you're high from pot, and there was this, it seemed like I was swaying up and down, like in a jumping movement. I don't know why i didn't turn the ****ing ipod off.

28:00 - it reaches the highest point in pitch. Everything just goes white and I don't even know what I did.

all I know is that everything is white, and I'm listening to something really high pitched. I'm not in pain as far as I can tell. I don't think I was physically aware of anything at all. I didn't feel ****- not the pinpricks on my skin, not the abrasiveness I felt of the bed, not cold, not hot, no pain, nothing, it's like I just didn't exist.

Soon the pitch starts hollowing out. It pierces my ears at one point and I feel as though my head is being forced through a really narrow and hot rubber tube. The pitch still has a kind of abrasiveness to it, and it's still sharp.

I just looked back at the track, at 29:08, the sharpness and the edge of the pitch just rubs back and forth on each other and they dull down, leaving nothing but the humming that was at the beginning of the track. I started violently shaking and I was like, being pulled down slowly. I swear to god it felt like I was under my bed, under my house, under the ground. I don't know how else to explain it, it just felt like I was underneath and below everything. I start remembering totally random events- band practices, homecoming, something else I don't remember. Then suddenly, i'm like, launched up and I'm soaked in sweat, laying the wrong way on my bed. The track is still vibrating, shuddering and rubbing, but it's fading in volume and the pitch sounds so soothing, so normal, it's pleasant. I was ****ing scared to **** so i just threw everything on my desk and went to wash my face in the bathroom. There was still a ringing in my ears and I felt warped, as if my body had been twisted and bent, like clay. I felt rubbery, like I had done a lot of stretches. My ears still felt like they were throbbing.

I was afraid to look into the mirror so I just kind of stood in the doorway of the bathroom and was afraid to turn on the lights. It wasn't just fear or fright, I felt like I was in serious ****, like I was moments away from SOMETHING, it just felt evil. Sounds really cliche, but that's how it was. I ended up standing there for who knows how long and after a while I flipped the light switch- and i was fine. I obviously looked ****ed up, my hair was sticking to my head, I was shaking a bit and my eyes were red, but everything else was fine. I washed my face and obviously couldn't take a shower, it was past midnight and I would wake everyone else up by turning the shower on, and I really didn't want to talk to anyone at that moment.

But... I could swear on my life, the colors of everything I saw in the bathroom, they seemed to stand out more, not like they were more vivid than before, I just felt as if somehow the intensity of the color had been brought out. that's not a good explanation, and I suppose I'll never be able to accurately explain what I mean by that.

cliffs:
    -the sounds fukk up his entire state of mind
    -everything seems evil
    -brix were shat

I want to try this now. Any miscers have experience with these type of things?
    Last edited by fluinenza; 11-30-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kilrathi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i once listened to the omen soundtrack where they sing latin & it's all about dark stuff & evil, freaked me out bad
    Please do not write below this line

fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500) fluinenza is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Kilrathi View Post
    i once listened to the omen soundtrack where they sing latin & it's all about dark stuff & evil, freaked me out bad
    Never heard of that one. Where did you listen to it?

nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicoyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God is dead.

You've got answers? Because I've got questions.

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good god

Originally Posted by hughjack3dmannn View Post
    good god
    My thoughts exactly

sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In. will rep anyone who tries this.

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This shyt just sounds horrible idk y u guysd wanna do this

jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tempted to try

Originally Posted by sfvalley View Post
    In. will rep anyone who tries this.
    Planning on going to a quiet place in a park with a friend. We'll both listen to it at the same time. In 2 weeks so I'll give an update then. Too pussy to do it on my own.

bump

sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sammas22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol dunno y anyone would do this.
    Bustin my ass at da gym errday.

jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow... Reaction vids on youtube... Downloading it right now.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf...sounds crazy....keep us updated

interested in trying this tbh

LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this binaural beat was made by "idoser", who are known to be a scam

Creatine in teh socks MiscBroham's Avatar
    MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscBroham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read title as "BiANAL beats. Gates of hades." Left disappoint.
    Please update on auditory sorcery.

*Wipe my d**k after peeing Crew*
    *SRS Penis measurements Crew*
    *Pee in Sink Crew*
    *Yellow and letting it Mellow Crew*
    *Can't Pee in public Crew*
    *Against shyt Crews Crew*

Originally Posted by LightEye View Post
    this binaural beat was made by "idoser", who are known to be a scam
    You retarded brah? srs.

It works for plenty of people. Doesn't mean it will work for all.

Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taaber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually read all of OP. As badly as I'd like to try it out, I know it won't do me any good. Or will it? Damn you OP!

BTW binaural beats are legit. If you're not affected by them try isochronic tones, supposedly they are an alternate way of changing brainwaves.

I actually use binaural beats to fall asleep. Deep sleep too. If you have an iPhone there's an app that plays in the background allowing you to still play your own music with them.

Originally Posted by Taaber View Post
    I actually read all of OP. As badly as I'd like to try it out, I know it won't do me any good. Or will it? Damn you OP!

BTW binaural beats are legit. If you're not affected by them try isochronic tones, supposedly they are an alternate way of changing brainwaves.

I actually use binaural beats to fall asleep. Deep sleep too. If you have an iPhone there's an app that plays in the background allowing you to still play your own music with them.
    Didn't know you could listen to actual songs and binaural beats at the same time and still get those positive effects. Will try it tomorrow night, gotta get the app.

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiscBroham View Post
    Read title as "BiANAL beats. Gapes of hades." Left disappoint.
    Please update on auditory sorcery.
    Fixed.

Trying it now... will update in about 30 mins. hopefully

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i tried it
    bitched out and listened to vicodin

its on youtube
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Originally Posted by jransom View Post
    Trying it now... will update in about 30 mins. hopefully
    fuuuark stay safe brah.

I hope your angus was pepperd.

Also, make sure you are in a calm environment. No distractions. Don't misc while doing this either.

StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I listened to the Lavender Town theme once......
    Things have not been the same for me.

dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50) dilrod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people use binural beats to assist with obes

extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've listened to that track before.. was creppy.. ill elaborate further if u want

Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sw%7Cft is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, I really wish these things worked on me.

Originally Posted by extatic View Post
    I've listened to that track before.. was creppy.. ill elaborate further if u want
    elaborate brah.

just listened to 10 seconds of the track, pussied out already holy ****. idk how I'll take 30 minutes of this.

Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i tried one of these type of beats once, i got nervous and my heart rate + breathing increased for no reason srs
    - INTJ Crew -
    - Misc Poker Crew -
    - Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast Crew -

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dled a whole collection of binairal beats from pirate bay. I have yet to try any but it included ones that induced feelings of, *******, acid, lsd, dmt, sex, gods touch, and even ones that help you astral project. There was about 50 different ones. Will try tomorrow
    Certified 1200 ng/l T