Hidro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P90x vs insanity

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. I've been looking at getting either p90x or insanity. I'm really just looking to drop about 15lbs before spring break. I'm not in the greatest shape right now but I'm also not terribely out of shape (can still run a mile without stopping). I'm a 24 year old male, 6'4, 208. Like I said I'm mainly just looking to slim down before the beach. So what are some of your guys opinions on p90x vs insanity?

konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Neither.

Barbell.
    Goal: Bulk to 200 lbs. by Dec. 31st 2015

On the never-ending bulk..

Hidro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by konigbohne View Post
    Neither.

Barbell.
    As in a workout program or just free weight workouts?

volechaser101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hidro View Post
    Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. I've been looking at getting either p90x or insanity. I'm really just looking to drop about 15lbs before spring break. I'm not in the greatest shape right now but I'm also not terribely out of shape (can still run a mile without stopping). I'm a 24 year old male, 6'4, 208. Like I said I'm mainly just looking to slim down before the beach. So what are some of your guys opinions on p90x vs insanity?
    Insanity is more cardio and Plyo, If you follow the program and have a good diet you will lose weight for sure. It's going to be hard not to doing that much cardio exercise. P90x is good for an all round workout for beginners and people who are "not terribly out of shape", you won't lose as much and you will make small gains in all around muscle. It's really up to you, but just so you know, diet and cardio will lose you weight without having to spend $100 on a set of dvd's. Either way you just need to develop self motivation and get on it (diet and exercise that is) good luck!!

superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10) superstarrky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've done both but i would say P90X is a better all around workout but if you're looking to lose a lot of then go with Insanity.

SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by konigbohne View Post
    neither.

Barbell.
    this^