Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Atomic 7 vs AminoX vs Xtend - anyone tried all 3?

I want to get a watermelon flavored intra workout drink. These are apparently the big 3. I always read "jolly rancher this" "jolly rancher that" my favorite watermelon drink's the Dole Sensation in the carton. But it's expensive and loaded with sugar and calories so it's not exactly a choice. I would like something that tastes similar to that, probably a long shot but maybe somebody has tried the 3 I mentioned + the Dole and can compare them. But perhaps...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all there is no "set" answer because everyone will have different opinions the only true way to figure out what is best is to try them all (as dumb as it sounds its true) the human body is too diverse and taste buds vary from person to person. Regardless of your decision you are getting a quality product from a great brand. Scivation Xtend is a top selling BCAA product, top 3 in the store and 6 years of awards to back its name. Recently reformulated with added:
    - Top of the line Instanized BCAA's from NSF Facility
    - Electrolytes
    - Bonded CM
    - B6
    - Glutamine.

I would highly suggest getting a small tub of each product and finding what suits you best.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bighead951 View Post
    I want to get a watermelon flavored intra workout drink. These are apparently the big 3. I always read "jolly rancher this" "jolly rancher that" my favorite watermelon drink's the Dole Sensation in the carton. But it's expensive and loaded with sugar and calories so it's not exactly a choice. I would like something that tastes similar to that, probably a long shot but maybe somebody has tried the 3 I mentioned + the Dole and can compare them. But perhaps...
    As far as taste, for me personally, when making an order that aspect of a product falls into the qualifying category rather than the winning. Taste will be user dependent and all of these companies know the need for competitive flavoring and I'd be willing to bet they all taste relatively "good". Check out some user feedback on these forums to see what people are saying. Might be able to find a good variety of taste reviews on each product.

If what you choose is purchased from bb.com, you'll be receiving the same delivery speed/reliability and customer service. Which in my experiences have been great.

Personally, I'd compare the products on something else. Cost per serving in comparison to the formulation, for example.

The price for these products are relatively the same (bb.com prices). Thus, look at the ingredient panel... What do you want from the product? Would you like to know the dosage of each ingredient? Does a proprietary blend increase the perceived value of a product?
    One quick comparison, would you like one with 1g more of the BCAAs, 500mg of taurine, or 500mg more glutamine with an electrolyte blend?

Of course you can make countless comparisons and like taste, what customers prefer will vary. I'll let you figure out which one you fancy the most.

Here, this might make comparing a little easier.

AminoX: $19.99 = 30 servings $0.67 per serving
    roughly $0.06 cheaper than the other two you mentioned.
    Total Carbohydrate <1g
    Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 500IU
    Sodium 160mg

Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion 10g **
    [L-Leucine (Micronized), L-Valine (Micronized), L-Isoleucine (Micronized)], L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized), L-Citrulline (Micronized)

Efforsorb EnDura Composite 2g **
    Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate And Cholecalciferol
    Atomic 7: $21.99 = 30 servings $0.73 per serving
    Vitamin B6 10mg 500%
    L-Leucine 4g
    L-Isoleucine 2g
    L-Valine 2g
    L-Glutamine 2g
    Citrulline Malate 1g
    L-Taurine 500mg
    Xtend: $21.99 = 30 servings $0.73 per serving
    Total Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 230mg
    Potassium 180mg
    Total Carbohydrates 0g
    Sugars 0g

Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCl) 640mcg
    ELECTROLYTE BLEND: 1190mg
    Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
    L-Leucine 3500mg
    L-Glutamine 2500mg
    L-Isoleucine 1750mg
    L-Valine 1750mg
    Citrulline Malate (1:1) 1000mg
    Or, you can always go with the one that tastes best if that's your main concern.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love universal products, but scivation takes the cake for intra workout supplements
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Here, OP.

Check my review. This should clear things up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=atomic

KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KashTheTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think the best for price and value and performance is the atomic 7
    ~Personal Trainer~
    ~Body Builder~
    ~HRT Team Six~

Universal Animal Rage
    Universal Animal Flex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Creatine
    Universal Real Gains
    Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey

Originally Posted by XShreddedX View Post
    I love universal products, but scivation takes the cake for intra workout supplements
    And gainweightnow has a great comparison above. For about the same price per serving Xtend offers around the same BCAA(7g a serving), but has electrolytes, and provides BONDED CM to aid in better performance, recovery, and endurance for your intra-workout needs.

The choice is up to the consumer, and it depends on what THEY are looking for in their intra-workout product.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You really can't make a bad choice here. For anyone who wants to try Atomic 7 there is a FREE sample available (Lemon Lime flavor) in the cyberstore:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/atomic-7.html
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP go with watermelon Atomic 7, it tastes like candy and it's effective. You won't be dissapointed

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    OP go with watermelon Atomic 7, it tastes like candy and it's effective. You won't be dissapointed
    That about sums it up... Tastes awesome, is effective, and a solid value. It's hard to go wrong with A7. The only improvement would be adding a new flava or two, haha...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    I ended up getting the Atomic 7, and while I do like it, it's a bit too Jolly Rancher like to me. I always found the watermelon J.R's to have a sort of harshness to them, I really don't know how else to explain it. The Dole Sensation tastes like your drinking a juiced watermelon not a sugary candy. With that said I'll probably order the Xtend and Aminox so I can compare all 3. Even if they all are similar to a J.R in taste I'll have no problem drinking them down

I suppose I could get the Dole and add some BCAA powder and just deal with the calories and sugar to get the taste I"m after, But maybe there are other watermelon intra drinks besides the 3 I'm looking at? And is there a reason I only found 1 place online that had the larger size of Watermelon A7 for sale? I wasn't going to order it until I knew I liked it, but in the future I'd definitely want to get a larger size so I can save some $$$.

I ended up getting the Atomic 7, and while I do like it, it's a bit too Jolly Rancher like to me. I always found the watermelon J.R's to have a sort of harshness to them, I really don't know how else to explain it. The Dole Sensation tastes like your drinking a juiced watermelon not a sugary candy. With that said I'll probably order the Xtend and Aminox so I can compare all 3. Even if they all are similar to a J.R in taste I'll have no problem drinking them down

I suppose I could get the Dole and add some BCAA powder and just deal with the calories and sugar to get the taste I"m after, But maybe there are other watermelon intra drinks besides the 3 I'm looking at? And is there a reason I only found 1 place online that had the larger size of Watermelon A7 for sale? I wasn't going to order it until I knew I liked it, but in the future I'd definitely want to get a larger size so I can save some $$$.
    Well I can tell you this. Today i was in the gym and I let one individual try my drink because he is a loyal gaspari guy (he always uses a gaspari shaker cup with Size-On) and he wanted to try Xtend.

His first two words "JOLLY RANCHER" no joke. You can alter the taste with adding more water to dilute or add less to help the flavor stick out. I would really suggest giving it a try. Not only that, but you get so much more pertained towards recovery, endurance, and performance with the electrolytes and bonded CM in the formula.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive tried all 3.

would do
    atomic 7
    xtend
    aminox

atomic 7 and xtend both have the 2:1:1 ratio, but A7 has a higher dosage of them.

atomic 7 ftw

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    ive tried all 3.

would do
    atomic 7
    xtend
    aminox

atomic 7 and xtend both have the 2:1:1 ratio, but A7 has a higher dosage of them.

atomic 7 ftw
    Atomic 7:
    8g of BCAA's
    2g of Glutamine
    1g of CM (non-bonded)

Xtend:
    7g of BCAA's
    2.5g Glutamine
    Electrolyte Blend
    1g of BONDED CM

Its personal preference, but Xtend does offer a bit of variety on top of Atomic 7, both are FANTASTIC products and great sellers, and both people who buy them see great results. but in the end it can go either way

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Atomic 7:
    8g of BCAA's
    2g of Glutamine
    1g of CM (non-bonded)

Xtend:
    7g of BCAA's
    2.5g Glutamine
    Electrolyte Blend
    1g of BONDED CM

Its personal preference, but Xtend does offer a bit of variety on top of Atomic 7, both are FANTASTIC products and great sellers, and both people who buy them see great results. but in the end it can go either way
    why add the electrolyte blend when you don't add the L-Taurine to atomic 7? i mean don't get me wrong, honestly i doubt anyone would notice a difference in using either or.

if we're going to do a side by side it'd be logical to include the entire ingredient panel

Atomic 7:
    8g of BCAA's
    2g of Glutamine
    1g of CM (non-bonded)
    500mg L-Taurine
    10mg B6

Xtend:
    7g of BCAA's
    2.5g Glutamine
    Electrolyte Blend
    1g of BONDED CM
    .64mg B6

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    why add the electrolyte blend when you don't add the L-Taurine to atomic 7? i mean don't get me wrong, honestly i doubt anyone would notice a difference in using either or.

if we're going to do a side by side it'd be logical to include the entire ingredient panel

Atomic 7:
    8g of BCAA's
    2g of Glutamine
    1g of CM (non-bonded)
    500mg L-Taurine
    10mg B6

Xtend:
    7g of BCAA's
    2.5g Glutamine
    Electrolyte Blend
    1g of BONDED CM
    .64mg B6
    Selective info by a rep? Haha.

Both are solid supps. Formula aside, people do rave about the Atomic 7 flavas... Yup, they are that good. And the truth is, tho many won't admit it, flava is often up there in terms of what is most important.... Esp. when ur talkin' about commodity-type supps like BCAAs.... My $0.02.

Free A7 samples here... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/atomic-7.html

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't get xtend if you're getting watermelon, the taste is bland and i still have half a 30 serving tub since it first came out, i just cant enjoy drinking it. if you could find the old version of xtend go with watermelon for sure.

Ive never took aminox but i would go with atomic 7, ive tried black cherry and raz lemonade, just got watermelon actually but havent tried it yet.. they taste very good for an intra workout.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

Originally Posted by GoHeavy1 View Post
    don't get xtend if you're getting watermelon, the taste is bland and i still have half a 30 serving tub since it first came out, i just cant enjoy drinking it. if you could find the old version of xtend go with watermelon for sure.

Ive never took aminox but i would go with atomic 7, ive tried black cherry and raz lemonade, just got watermelon actually but havent tried it yet.. they taste very good for an intra workout.
    You will like the watermelon A7. I usually prefer watermelon in the Universal supps, but the grape A7 is really, really good. Black Cherry Bomb is a really interestin' specialty flava as well. Reminds me of wishniak cherry...

GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    You will like the watermelon A7. I usually prefer watermelon in the Universal supps, but the grape A7 is really, really good. Black Cherry Bomb is a really interestin' specialty flava as well. Reminds me of wishniak cherry...
    I have yet to try grape, was actually going to but watermelon was back in stock in the store. Just tried slaughter melon rage, does A7 taste like that watermelon or a bit sweeter? I don't want to open my A7 until i finish the others that are opened lol
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

Originally Posted by GoHeavy1 View Post
    I have yet to try grape, was actually going to but watermelon was back in stock in the store. Just tried slaughter melon rage, does A7 taste like that watermelon or a bit sweeter? I don't want to open my A7 until i finish the others that are opened lol
    Same basic flavorin' system Corporate uses for Rage, Atomic 7, EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, etc.

That said, the A7 watermelon blows the Rage outta of the water in terms of taste. It's that good. But you gotta remember what goes into Rage vs. A7... Much, much easier to flava BCAAs than all the stims and other stuff that goes into Rage from what I heard...

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Same basic flavorin' system Corporate uses for Rage, Atomic 7, EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, etc.

That said, the A7 watermelon blows the Rage outta of the water in terms of taste. It's that good. But you gotta remember what goes into Rage vs. A7... Much, much easier to flava BCAAs than all the stims and other stuff that goes into Rage from what I heard...
    For sure.. that is awesome. Thanks for the amazing products Universal!
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Well I can tell you this. Today i was in the gym and I let one individual try my drink because he is a loyal gaspari guy (he always uses a gaspari shaker cup with Size-On) and he wanted to try Xtend.

His first two words "JOLLY RANCHER" no joke. You can alter the taste with adding more water to dilute or add less to help the flavor stick out. I would really suggest giving it a try. Not only that, but you get so much more pertained towards recovery, endurance, and performance with the electrolytes and bonded CM in the formula.

Good to know. I just used my $30 coupon to get some Xtend watermelon.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Atmoic 7 lime alll dayyyy
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Messs7381 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love atomic 7, grape is delicious - and op if something is too (insert taste here) for you, play with the amount of water you're using to easily adjust the taste a Lil bit.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Xtend is what I use, but amino x does taste very good.

Mike
    ….

CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've tried Atomic 7 and Xtend, and they both are solid products. Since I love Universal/Animal products, I stuck with Atomic 7. Their Juicy Watermelon is awesome!
    part-time artist, full-time superhero: http://joneallen.com

Originally Posted by henhuynh View Post
    Good to know. I just used my $30 coupon to get some Xtend watermelon.
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Xtend is what I use, but amino x does taste very good.

Mike
    Appreciate the support guys! Thank you!

Originally Posted by CrystalLake View Post
    I've tried Atomic 7 and Xtend, and they both are solid products. Since I love Universal/Animal products, I stuck with Atomic 7. Their Juicy Watermelon is awesome!
    Universal is one of the most well known companies in the supplement industry. Anything they put out is a quality product. You cannot go wrong with either, both will give you great results given a great diet/training program.

A7 with 20'ish OZ's of water is pretty damn good. A bit weak tasting but I enjoy it, I've tried 4 different watermelon supplements as of yesterday. And I don't think I'll find one that tastes natural and not candy'ish. I'm not really complaining though because the jolly rancher like taste is slowing growing on me. Xtend taste good too, and I love the taste & fizz of AminoX. Are there any others I should know about? I might as well buy all I can find so I can have the ultimate watermelon stack

A7 with 20'ish OZ's of water is pretty damn good. A bit weak tasting but I enjoy it, I've tried 4 different watermelon supplements as of yesterday. And I don't think I'll find one that tastes natural and not candy'ish. I'm not really complaining though because the jolly rancher like taste is slowing growing on me. Xtend taste good too, and I love the taste & fizz of AminoX. Are there any others I should know about? I might as well buy all I can find so I can have the ultimate watermelon stack
    I take my A7 with a little less water myself...

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had xtend and atomic 7 in watermelon. They are both good.