moparadict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wondering About New Stack

Hey there everyone. I'm going to start running a different stack next week. The stack is as follows:
    E-bol
    Clout
    Glycergrow
    IntraXCell
    Shock Therapy
    I'm wondering if you guys think these supplements will work alrite together or is there something in there I don't need. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by moparadict View Post
    Hey there everyone. I'm going to start running a different stack next week. The stack is as follows:
    E-bol
    Clout
    Glycergrow
    IntraXCell
    Shock Therapy
    I'm wondering if you guys think these supplements will work alrite together or is there something in there I don't need. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks
    Definitely a heavy duty stack...although stacking clout with Shock Therapy with Glycergrow might be overkill. You have 4 pre workout supps here...you really only need one. What are you drinking post workout? Do you have the staples?

Well, I figured the Clout would take the place of Sizeon which I finished last week. And I heard that it's a good idea to add Glycergrow to your creatine stack after getting off of Sizeon because Sizeon has that ingredient in it. Is this correct? And Clout isn't really a pre-workout supplement is it? I thought it was more of a creatine than anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SizeON! and GG both have Glycerol Monostearate(GMS) in them which adds muscle mass so yes that is good. However, you're getting Beta-Alanine from Clout and Taurine from ST which, if I remember correctly, compete to get into your blood stream and can possibly cause problems. You are also getting EVEN more Beta-Alanine from IntraXCell which probably isn't a good idea to have too much of especially mixed with Taurine if what I read on BA and Taurine is correct. I think you could drop/change a few things but I may be wrong. Hope this helps bro Good Luck. God Bless
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

B-U-L-K-I-N-G from 200-240 then
    C-U-T-T-I-N-G from 240-225

Supplements:

Gaspari SizeON! (Arctic Lemon Ice)
    MAN Body Octane
    SciVation Xtend (Lemonade)
    ON 100% Whey (Chocolate)
    NOW Adam
    NOW Omega-3
    USPLabs Supper Cissus Rx

Okay thanks for the help. I've been on IntraXCell since November and I'm half way through my third bottle so once that is gone I'll probably use the Clout as my only beta-alanine source. Has anyone stacked an NO supplement w/ Clout before?

Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pump24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My fault I was incorrect. Taurine and BA are only bad to take at the same time (like both pre-workout or something as they are both trying to get into your bloodstream and that just doesn't sound enjoyable) but I'm sure you don't take ST and IntraXCell at the same time so it should cause no problem. But Good Luck with your stack once again bro. God Bless.
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

B-U-L-K-I-N-G from 200-240 then
    C-U-T-T-I-N-G from 240-225

Supplements:

Gaspari SizeON! (Arctic Lemon Ice)
    MAN Body Octane
    SciVation Xtend (Lemonade)
    ON 100% Whey (Chocolate)
    NOW Adam
    NOW Omega-3
    USPLabs Supper Cissus Rx

jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Definitely a heavy duty stack...although stacking clout with Shock Therapy with Glycergrow might be overkill. You have 4 pre workout supps here...you really only need one. What are you drinking post workout? Do you have the staples?
    Good point man, I would drop the Glycergrow and stick with the Clout and Shock Therapy for your prework out supplements. Plus I am not familar with what the IntraXCell does.
    My my baby blue!

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by moparadict View Post
    E-bol
    Clout
    Glycergrow
    IntraXCell
    Shock Therapy
    My advice?

Protein - (ON/Dymatize)
    Creatine - (Green Mag)
    Fish Oil - (Bulk)
    Multivitamin - (Now Adam/Vitmin/Ecogreen)
    Pre workout amplifiers - (Glycergrow/Shock Therapy)
    Other Products - Ebol

This way you're not going wild pre workout, and you have a solid stack that's not too expensive.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jadedandslated View Post
    Good point man, I would drop the Glycergrow and stick with the Clout and Shock Therapy for your prework out supplements. Plus I am not familar with what the IntraXCell does.
    IntraXCell is our Beta-Alanine, carnosine booster in capsule form. Here is our FAQ thread, which is also the most comprehensive source of information on Beta-Alanine science/discussion and user feedback.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jadedandslated View Post
    I am not familar with what the IntraXCell does.
    The IntraXcell is an excellent Beta Alalnine product for raising your Carnosine levels to help reduce Fatigue/Lactic acid build up, Increase Stamina and Blood flow/Vascularity.

I had some great results from using this product for 30 days. You will get the best out of this however by using it over a 12 week period.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice