esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what should i eat on rest days?

Wednsdays my rest day and idk if I should still bulk and or take protein on this day, or to eat less? I feel super hungry on rest days like my body demands food but I want to gain muscle as much as possible with very little fat, I'm bulking what to do? Thanks

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by esho View Post
    Wednsdays my rest day and idk if I should still bulk and or take protein on this day, or to eat less? I feel super hungry on rest days like my body demands food but I want to gain muscle as much as possible with very little fat, I'm bulking what to do? Thanks
    1.you dont bulk on one day and not the next
    2.your muscles are still recovering so you need to eat alot of food
    3.protein is mandatory everyday and never an option
    4.dont give a phuck about gaining fat just eat and gain muscle

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat just as you normally would.

Your a teenager not a pro body builder, your not going to get teh fatsorz from going a little over maintenance on rest days. As long as you aren't binging.

r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat clean, have 6-7 meals a day, make sure you have plenty of protein, a solid amount of complex carbs, and don't forget the unsaturated fats. Oh, and water. A lot of it.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by r3drum View Post
    Eat clean, have 6-7 meals a day, make sure you have plenty of protein, a solid amount of complex carbs, and don't forget the unsaturated fats. Oh, and water. A lot of it.
    1) Soap and water on your food makes it taste less tasty.
    2) OP NEEDS saturated fat too
    3) OP can have 1-2, or 9-12 meals a day if he chooses. Meal frequency doesn't matter.

I urge you to read.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139968253

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    on my rest days i eat slightly less than i would on training days because i'm not burning the extra calories, but i still eat plenty to make sure i have enough of a surplus to bulk
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

ukcdnred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even though not my question that answer just helped ha ha

Thank you

Now what do you do with your spare time on your rest days lol ??

Originally Posted by ukcdnred View Post
    Even though not my question that answer just helped ha ha

Thank you

Now what do you do with your spare time on your rest days lol ??
    Do you not have any hobbies?

Go ride a bike, or in your case... start eating.