Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10)

should i workout my biceps everyday?

my bicep has BARELAY grown since i started working out and its really pissing me off, i do intense crazy workouts tried not to overwork them and all this ****, but there not growing? triceps hurge biceps small as hell. My biceps NEVER sore day after like the rest of my body should i just do like one workout everyday on biceps?

inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100) inofe is not very well liked. (-100)
    yes you should. if you can try working them out 2-3times a day.

JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJoohhnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres what your routine should look like

Monday - Biceps

Tuesday - Biceps

Wednesday - Biceps

Thursday - Biceps

Friday - Biceps

Saturday -Biceps

Sunday - Biceps

Your calories should only come from protein shakes

TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGhostInside will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the key to getting hyuuuge guns brah. Go to the kurl rack and do 50x50 of a lgihtweight. Gives yyou that super pump bro. The squat rack is key because obviously you cant deadlift as much as you curl. after every set make sure to walk to the water fountain and flex to impress all them bish's

esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10) esho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmao well said my brotha! thanks all you guys lotta help! biceps my favorite muscle to lift on i just didnt want to lift on it everyday cuz ithoguht it was over working it
    Originally Posted by TheGhostInside View Post
    the key to getting hyuuuge guns brah. Go to the kurl rack and do 50x50 of a lgihtweight. Gives yyou that super pump bro. The squat rack is key because obviously you cant deadlift as much as you curl. after every set make sure to walk to the water fountain and flex to impress all them bish's

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    See what happens OP? ask a ****ing stupid question, you get ****ing stupid answers.

whose OP? i know your not talking to me
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    See what happens OP? ask a ****ing stupid question, you get ****ing stupid answers.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by esho View Post
    whose OP? i know your not talking to me
    yes im talking to you, everyone is just giving you stupid answers because that is a really stupid question. Of course you are not suppose to work your biceps everyday.

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dont do it

pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50) pagii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh the irony ^^ Bicepcurlbro says "dont do it" lol

SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    my bicep has BARELAY grown since i started working out and its really pissing me off, i do intense crazy workouts tried not to overwork them and all this ****, but there not growing? triceps hurge biceps small as hell. My biceps NEVER sore day after like the rest of my body should i just do like one workout everyday on biceps?
    Op if u want a serious answear to your question ill give you one,

The answer is NO.

2 times a week MAX

If things arent working out for you, go look up a bi-cep work out, and increase your protein and calorie intake

Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dsaff18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your biceps aren't sore the day after blasting them with an intense workout, that means you're doing it wrong.

AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewAri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dsaff18 View Post
    If your biceps aren't sore the day after blasting them with an intense workout, that means you're doing it wrong.
    There are plenty of people who dont feel a thing after working out.

OP, hit Bi's twice a week, MAX. Stick to your Barbell Curls, Pull ups, Preachers. Keep it simple, not too many movements, form is KEY with biceps.

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't listen to the s.hit above.

You should train your biceps 4 times a day, yes. Otherwise it will not grow.

jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dsaff18 View Post
    Just shut up man...

don't listen to any of the advice in here except maybe 1 or 2 posters....stick to compounds at this point, it's really all the work u need if ur still asking questions like this

Deadlifts
    Squats
    Bench
    Pull ups
    Rows
    Shoulder press
    Dips
    Last edited by jxm26; 11-29-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

beliacrusak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No.
    Train your biceps with compound

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would you work a muscle every day man?
    I isolate my biceps twice a week and have had periods where I'll do once a week. Both have been fine and I've made gains. Anymore then twice seems absurd.

choosey1995 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Op Train your biceps twice a week like all other muscle groups, with enough of a calorie and protein intake they should grow. takestimebrother.

RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RagerMr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol is this real life?

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Secret to size gains is progressive overload. If you aren't getting stronger then it doesn't matter how "intense" your workouts are
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    biceps are overrated

Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you gotta superset squat with bicept curls. that way.. people wont get pissed at you for using the squat rack for your real intentions
    2012 Current || Short term Goals

Squat 315 || 405
    Deadlift 365 || 455
    Bench 225 || 275

at 8-10% bf

Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't listen to the idiots saying do it 8 times a day, they're honestly stupid... only do it 4 times a day.

540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RagerMr View Post
    lol is this real life?
    holy bump, batman!
    bitches ain't hollerin' at no cardiac muscle.

Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taylerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2012 Current || Short term Goals

Squat 315 || 405
    Deadlift 365 || 455
    Bench 225 || 275

at 8-10% bf

Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nathan17 View Post
    biceps are overrated
    agreed, by far my least favourite thing to workout.
    Wutang Forever
    Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew

bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do compound movements and after you have done those, do some isolation exercises like dumbbell curls and/or concentration curls for 2 sets. Don't workout more than 45-60 minutes, go to failure on each set and keep your reps between 6-12. Eat good, lift heavy, sleep.

I'm hitting my biceps 3 times a week and they are growing nicely.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.

skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeaaahhhh brahh biceps all day errday hit dem hard least 20 sets and u gots to snort dat der whey protein or enject dat shizz on ur arms.

met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AndrewAri View Post
    There are plenty of people who dont feel a thing after working out.

OP, hit Bi's twice a week, MAX. Stick to your Barbell Curls, Pull ups, Preachers. Keep it simple, not too many movements, form is KEY with biceps.
    I hope i am one of these people, when i started working out, my muscles got sore after workout. Now that i have worked out for a while, after an hour post workout i wont feel any soreness. And i dont think im doing it wrong, focusing on form alot and using weights heavy enough so at the 9th or 10th rep i have to stop coz i just cant do anymore and my muscles are screaming