HOV1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cellucor m5 (2in1) stack with p6 extreme

Hi guys new to the forum... 24 yrs old male been a serious lifter since i was 17. i've taken preworkouts pretty much straight since highschool with very few breaks in between. finally took 2.5 months off of supps and creatine totally and now i feel depleted and weak at the gym..

just picked up some M5(2in1) and gonna stack it with P6. (this will be my first natty test booster-never messed with steroids).

My question is after my 8 weeks- what do i start taking? i don't want to deflate and loose my gains, but i do want to take the 4 weeks off like the label says. would taking con-crete and a non-stim preworkout like pump-bol be beneficial? or should i just take 4 weeks totally off from supps?

Instead of stacking the two, i was also thinking about just trying the M5 for 8 weeks, than when im done with that take the P6 for 8 weeks.

ive always been a hardgainer with a fast metabolism, and always have a weight gainer and fish oils waiting for me post workout. my goal is to BULK- and yes i constantly eat. i've just plateued for a long time now and hoping that this stack will help me bust through.

Also with the p6- i've heard great reviews when your on it but how about when your off of it? does your sex drive go back to normal, bc im working fine now and dont want to mess anything up.

Any thoughts?

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First and most importantly get your diet in check. You say you eat, but if you're still not gaining weight you're not eating enough or not eating right. Check out this thread for help. I always used to think I ate enough too until I read through this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

P6 isn't that good. You could have gone many better routes for a natty test booster.

You also do not ever need to cycle off of creatine. You would be wise to cycle off of stimulants every so often however. M5(2in1) is perfect for this.
    After your M5 runs out I would just buy bulk micronized creatine mono.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    P6 isn't that good. You could have gone many better routes for a natty test booster.

Just purchased M5 & P6 & some other Cellucor products. Out of curiosity, could you elaborate on why "P6 isn't that good" & could you also substatiate it with some facts, i.e experience, etc.

Thanks
    Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's Why We Call It The Present.

It's Not What Happens to You. It's What You Do About It.

i would like to know also. the guy at gnc seemed pretty knowledgable and he couldn't say enough about this stack.

what would you take if you were looking for the ultimate bulking stack. Legally lol.

so your saying taking con-cret with a non stimm preworkout would be fine immediately after p6/m5?

like i said i really would love to put on some quality size but i would want to maintain it and keep bulking after the 8 weeks, does anyone know from experience how much you loose after this stack, or what to take after to help keep building muscle.

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RamSus007 View Post
    Just purchased M5 & P6 & some other Cellucor products. Out of curiosity, could you elaborate on why "P6 isn't that good" & could you also substatiate it with some facts, i.e experience, etc.

Thanks
    I like M5 a lot. And C4 is pretty good.

The main ingredient in P6 is Tribulus. Enough said. For years tribulus has been claimed to lead to huge muscle and strength gains. Study after study has confirmed this completely untrue. Tribulus will provide nothing more than a libido boost making you think that it is doing something.

Link to study:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530942
    After 5 weeks of training, strength and fat free mass increased significantly without any between-group differences. No between-group differences were noted in the urinary T/E ratio. It was concluded that T. terrestris did not produce the large gains in strength or lean muscle mass that many manufacturers claim can be experienced within 5-28 days.

Stop shopping at GNC guys. And really stop listenting to what the SALESperson at GNC tells you. They make commission on certain sales. Mostly Cellucor and GNC brand products.

Better natty test booster options:
    DAA (Prometheus Rising, Lit-Up, or bulk DAA) actually has studies backing it up.
    Triazole + Activate Xtreme
    Bioforge V3

RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually, I did purchase Cellucor products at the recommendation of a close friend of mine who is also a personal trainer & he speaks highly of M6. 44bulldog's comment caught me by surprise.
    Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's Why We Call It The Present.

Originally Posted by HOV1987 View Post
    i would like to know also. the guy at gnc seemed pretty knowledgable and he couldn't say enough about this stack.

what would you take if you were looking for the ultimate bulking stack. Legally lol.

so your saying taking con-cret with a non stimm preworkout would be fine immediately after p6/m5?

like i said i really would love to put on some quality size but i would want to maintain it and keep bulking after the 8 weeks, does anyone know from experience how much you loose after this stack, or what to take after to help keep building muscle.
    Protein: Trutein, Myofusion, or Ultra Peptide Whey
    Creatine: Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (ON, Universal, or AllMax Brands)
    Multivitamin: Orange Triad, Life Force, or Orthocore
    Fish Oil: Orange OxiMega Fish Oil, or Ultra Omega 3
    Beta Alanine: NOW, SNS, or AllMax brands

Optional Preworkout: White Flood, Animal Rage, or Lit-Up (DAA bonus)

If you must have a nattay test booster: Triazole + Activate Xtreme Combo, Prometheus Rising, or Bioforge V3

And most importantly: FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, and more FOOD.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

The main ingredient in P6 is Tribulus. Enough said. For years tribulus has been claimed to lead to huge muscle and strength gains. Study after study has confirmed this completely untrue. Tribulus will provide nothing more than a libido boost making you think that it is doing something.
    Thanks for the link. Gonna go do some reading right now.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Link to study:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530942

Stop shopping at GNC guys. And really stop listenting to what the SALESperson at GNC tells you. They make commission on certain sales. Mostly Cellucor and GNC brand products.

Better natty test booster options:
    DAA (Prometheus Rising, Lit-Up, or bulk DAA) actually has studies backing it up.
    Triazole + Activate Xtreme
    Bioforge V3

Tribulus Alatus is not the tribulus you speak of, and if you even read a label you would know that. I can appreciate you at least understanding what some good test boosters are, but please have your facts straight about products you are talking negatively about. There has been a lot people throwing around posts that have no factual base, and it only goes to show how well researched you really are, which to my evidence is Bro-tastic.

Shop at bb.com, I agree with as well
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Tribulus Alatus is not the tribulus you speak of, and if you even read a label you would know that. I can appreciate you at least understanding what some good test boosters are, but please have your facts straight about products you are talking negatively about. There has been a lot people throwing around posts that have no factual base, and it only goes to show how well researched you really are, which to my evidence is Bro-tastic.

Shop at bb.com, I agree with as well

Hmm. Well you're right about it being Tribulus Alatus and not Tribulus Terrestris. When bb.com had P6 in the store it said "Main Ingredient: Tribulus" by the picture of the supplement in the store. When I saw Tribulus as the main ingredient, I never looked in to it more. So I apologize for that mistake.

Links to any Tribulus Alatus studies in humans? I looked but only found one on rats.

In the mean time I'll stick to test boosters that have evidence backing up their ingredients:

The human studies on supplementing with DAA or the positive human bloodwork on the Activate Xtreme/Triazole combo for example.

Not hating on Cellcuor. I love M5 (2in1). Just not at all sold on P6.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cellucor's M5 and C4 are both good prodcuts, but highly over priced. You can find something for half the price that works just as good. idk about p6 i have never taken it, but have taken other tribulius products and they did absolutly nothing for me.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Well for what it's worth. I'm only on day three of m5(2in1)/p6 stack and I already feel a bit more endurance and have some nice pumps at the gym-nothing crazy but noticeable. Only taking 1scoop of the top bc I haven't been on stims in almost 3 months.

I know everyone hates on the gnc guys but some of them actually are knowledgable- I only talk to people who have tried p6 and they all loved it.

Well see what happens after 8 weeks.

Mike- what do u reccommend to take while cycling off to maintain/ increase gains?

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm. Well you're right about it being Tribulus Alatus and not Tribulus Terrestris. When bb.com had P6 in the store it said "Main Ingredient: Tribulus" by the picture of the supplement in the store. When I saw Tribulus as the main ingredient, I never looked in to it more. So I apologize for that mistake.

Links to any Tribulus Alatus studies in humans? I looked but only found one on rats.

In the mean time I'll stick to test boosters that have evidence backing up their ingredients:

The human studies on supplementing with DAA or the positive human bloodwork on the Activate Xtreme/Triazole combo for example.

Not hating on Cellcuor. I love M5 (2in1). Just not at all sold on P6.

Its all good. P6 isnt even in the store at the moment. So, I guess its a m00t point for now. I cant argue with your stacks. Good t-boosters.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like this stack and have done it twice before and noticed very good results. M5 is solid on the mass and strentgh/ endurance end with the creatine magnesium chelate and added leucine in it and the combination of the C4 in the top compartment for intensity really works well. The top part letting you adjust the amount of intensity is also fairly novel and I think a much needed factor as most preworkouts are going for how much caffine can we put in instead of a quality well rounded product. Because P6 is thrown in you will see better recovery time and strengh plus get a bit leaner cause of the test boosting end. I have done P6 with and without M5 and it stood up to the strength and lean part and the M5 really kicked off extra lean mass gains, prob from the harder longer workouts. I know there were some comments about GNC before but I have worked for the company for about a year and half now and also hold a degree in psycology and am almost done with a masters in the same field as well as having been involved in sports grade school through college. I know sometimes people question our product knowledge but we are extensively trained and have reps from the company come out and brief us on the research behind the product. Before I worked for the company I saw both good and bad associates there and understand if issues arise. I personally like talking to a person about products who has access to more inside info but I also love the BB.com forums as well but to each their own. and have seen P6 work for many individuals not just on a lifting and strength end but also older men trying to increase their lower test levels and have seen great success with it. I will agree the price is often high but you are getting a natural test booster that lowers estrogen and testosterone conversion to the DHT byproduct. this leaves the body optimally producing test and in the end lean mass, strengh, recovery and libido improvement. The ovine placenta powder and yild yam as well as tribulus alatus allow for the test increase, beta sisterols and white button mushroom handle the estrogen and DHT blocking and are found in several other anti arimotase and sexual health products. The white button mushroom in particular blocks the enzyme in the liver that causes break down of testosterone. Stinging nettle also aids in this effect and is found in other mens health products. Black Cohosh helps control the sweating or hot flash like efffect some people get from other test boosters due to them not providing proper estrogen and DHT support. Black Cohosh can also be seen in menopausal supps as well because the excess hormone in women causes the temperture imbalance. A note on the tribulus is that I do agree on the descepancy with tribulus terrestris due to the fact that the source it comes from varys its effectiveness some say. P6 contains Tribulus Alatus which has shown to increase test production from the pituitary gland secreting more lutenizing hormone which tells the testes to produce more test naturally. that combined with all the Est/DHT blockers makes it fairly solid compared to the others we see market wise at the moment. Hope the info was helpfull.
    look at the gym as a job: you put in your painful hours lifting and then after a while you get paid in muscle growth. work hard

blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkvulcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    derp forgot to talk about after the stack. I've been off it since mid october and I havent seen any less strength and the mass has stuck. I will say that my appitite went down a little but I normally have a larger one when trying something like those. Also be sure you eat and eat well during this to maximize size and recovery cause I trained more intensely than I have ever done before. I'd do martial arts training for two hours and then hit the gym for another hour and a half 4-6 days a week. It was pretty unreal but happend and I didnt get injured or have any issues just good training and gains. Mind you ive been doing so for a few years and had the conditioning endurance already but the intensity I could train at and not over-train myself while making steady progress helped. Was also eating 2500-3000 cal a day eating every two hours and sticking to more fish and fish oil to help preserve my joints and not get injured. I mean its not a "dat dere" magic pill or supplement that will get you big in a month but it can help with breaking plateaus and making steady progress that lasts.
    look at the gym as a job: you put in your painful hours lifting and then after a while you get paid in muscle growth. work hard

bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bignbuffb4xmas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey guys! im new to the site! anyone wanna come over for jenga and some poptarts! live in san diego!
    protein is overrated!

f*** the steelers!

i smoke a pack a day and i bet im still stronger than you!

Originally Posted by bignbuffb4xmas View Post
    hey guys! im new to the site! anyone wanna come over for jenga and some poptarts! live in san diego!
    Jenga and Poptarts? lol

Sounds like a PWO you would never forget.

I mean never......

DannyDeltoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyDeltoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyDeltoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ITT

OP blows out his shoulder and drops down to 150 after a few weeks sitting on the bench

fail