Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by niktak11 View Post
    That's what I meant by khaki shorts
    If you want to look like a GDI

Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000) Jorate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    Sounds counter-intuitive but you'll learn the best way to get laid at frat or house parties is to just get pretty drunk (not to the point of blackout/puking/whiskey dick obviously...) with your buds and be having a good time. People flow towards the fun in parties and it will inevitably bring girls your way. From there it's a matter of balancing giving them enough attention to keep them around but not being one of the other 1000 WK *******s who have been all over her at that same party. Then it's just a short amount of time before you're hooking up w/ her at your place.

Edit - Also don't expect anything in particular to happen. If you think everythings going to happen in a certain way trust me it never does and you'll just spend time worrying about how things aren't going as you hoped.

So essentially: No expectations + Get drunk + Have fun doing whatever the fuk you and your friends want to
    This in particular. Same goes for clubbing (I'm not in College so I haven't been to a College party plus I haven't heard of anything good about them here.. Canada hey lol) but yeah I use to go into clubs expecting to walk out every night with a chick. If that's all that your mind is focused and it doesn't happen right away you will mindfcuk yourself and essentially ruin your night.

Like buddy I quoted said: go there with your bros, get yucky, be the life of the party, people will come to you, ???, profit.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

It's Consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I am putting a brick on my wall.

An aspiring body sculpter. Who is in pursuit of perfect aesthetics.

DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) DXXB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just be like roses r red violets r blue, get in my van
    <> DXXB <>

Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Malfa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lold hard

GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000) GoldBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    After being in a fraternity for four years and not having a gf until I got out... you really don't want to come across as a creeper. Whatever you do, don't pull the trigger on the "hey come home with me." **** will fall into play. Play some drinking games with people, be social, make small talk, you'll be fine. Just don't be a creeper, we labeled people right away that came across as douchers or creepers.

Spark notes:
    Carry a beer around with you if you're not drinking, or have a couple of beers.
    Be social, not dumb.
    Don't be a creeper.
    S&P Crew

MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're as good looking as you say, chicks that have been eyeing you during the semester will approach you. this happens to me all the time. "hey, aren't you in my stats class?." if youre good looking, like I am (f.uck you, findinmyway), they will break the ice.

kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aggieman122 View Post
    OP you are asking a bunch of GDIs how to get laid at a fraternity party. That is your first problem. Join a fraternity and grow a pair. Take a Lap.

Edit: Also drinking is a necessity. This isn't high school anymore.
    stats: 5'9'' 152 lbs.

thats why u needed a frat to get laid, some of us don't.
    i rape back.

~ASU brah~

Sun Devils/Lakers/Dodgers/ L.A. Kings/Chargers

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MHurricane View Post
    If you're as good looking as you say, chicks that have been eyeing you during the semester will approach you. this happens to me all the time. "hey, aren't you in my stats class?." if youre good looking, like I am (f.uck you, findinmyway), they will break the ice.
    This has happened to me. Didn't play it right b/c back then all I was good at was the initial hook, and she stopped answering my texts lol. Those boobies I will never forget.

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brah i had a friend all he was trying to do was the pus$y and now he got labled.

Just have fun meet new people and be life of party (girls digg that) and when you see a hot b1tch macking on you, you know what to do.

aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kyleh1991 View Post
    stats: 5'9'' 152 lbs.

thats why u needed a frat to get laid, some of us don't.
    ha just got time to read this post. If you think people join fraternities to "get laid," you are ignorant. Girls flock to fraternities/fraternity guys because we are high quality men in many aspects (social status, intelligence, dedication, and if you are from a top tier fraternity such as mine-then looks as well). All I am saying is that fraternities throw bigger and better parties for the simple fact that we have the resources, the girls, and the ability to keep guys that girls perceive as creeps out of our parties. I've yet to attend one of my fraternity's party with a girl to guy ratio of less than 2 or 3:1. Enjoy your height and weight or whatever you perceive as "success." I'll enjoy having sex with many, many more women. You to sir can "take a lap."

BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aggieman122 View Post
    ha just got time to read this post. If you think people join fraternities to "get laid," you are ignorant. Girls flock to fraternities/fraternity guys because we are high quality men in many aspects (social status, intelligence, dedication, and if you are from a top tier fraternity such as mine-then looks as well). All I am saying is that fraternities throw bigger and better parties for the simple fact that we have the resources, the girls, and the ability to keep guys that girls perceive as creeps out of our parties. I've yet to attend one of my fraternity's party with a girl to guy ratio of less than 2 or 3:1. Enjoy your height and weight or whatever you perceive as "success." I'll enjoy having sex with many, many more women. You to sir can "take a lap."
    Time to wake up.

aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggieman122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BetaSwimmer View Post
    Time to wake up.
    You clearly do not live in the South. Immediately when someone joins a fraternity they meet hundreds of sorority girls through mixers, date events, formals, or the massive parties thrown. That doesn't even include the GDI girls who choose to come because the cops shut down the GDI parties at 1am. People need to quit hating on Greek life when it is clearly the best option if you can afford it/make it.

Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    u dont have to drink jus walk around with a cup and pretend ure drunk.

edit: btw last party i went to was so chill chicks were hammered i didn't even bother spitting game. "hey wanna hook up?" "sure" LOLOLOL SRS.

edit2: bunch of slack jawed ***gots ITT. op you don't have to drink pretend you're drunk no one is gonna know/care
    ya but those parties suck sober

Im ragin all day evry day PrinceGray's Avatar
    PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrinceGray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, just don't be a *******. Keep us posted on wat happens on Sunday or Monday.
    Stats-

Bench- 280

Squat- 355

Deadlift- 415

Negs on sight
    ------------------
    wheyman12