Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Is society too 'soft' when it comes to fat people?

Just want to get this discussion going, but is society too soft when it comes to fat people?

I was posting in this music forum, some chick said her chest was blessed with good size and could not hold her 'ocarina' properly because of it, but in avi it was clear she was fat

I told her this (I was actually trolling), got jumped on by everyone lol.

So it got me thinking;

1. Is society overprotective of fat people?
    2. Would we have less fat people if 1# is not true?
    3. Why is being fat become acceptable?

I'm in UAE and although there are very few 'fat' people among the general population, obesity seems to be quite prominent among the local emirati population.

Since this is a fitness forum, go ahead and speak your mind

Discuss.
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe if fat people want to be fat. That is their personal choice. I don't discriminate and judge them. I just see them as normal human beings that just so happen did not watch their diet and nutrition through the years.

However, if they do manage to hit the gym and fix up their diet and slim down. That's also their personal choice but i would still of course respect that.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fat people are those who either:

-dont respect themselves
    or
    -are weak minded and don't have self control

they then blame society even though it is 100% within their control

not including medical conditions of course
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    I believe if fat people want to be fat. That is their personal choice. I don't discriminate and judge them. I just see them as normal human beings that just so happen did not watch their diet and nutrition through the years.

However, if they do manage to hit the gym and fix up their diet and slim down. That's also their personal choice but i would still of course respect that.
    On a personal level I don't judge at all (I used to be fat as a kid), but it really gets on my nerves when fat people blame others or are in denial. It seems to be natural behavior but it just annoys me. When this happens I can't help judging them.
    Currently cutting

MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post
    Just want to get this discussion going, but is society too soft when it comes to fat people?

I was posting in this music forum, some chick said her chest was blessed with good size and could not hold her 'ocarina' properly because of it, but in avi it was clear she was fat

I told her this (I was actually trolling), got jumped on by everyone lol.

So it got me thinking;

1. Is society overprotective of fat people?
    2. Would we have less fat people if 1# is not true?
    3. Why is being fat become acceptable?

I'm in UAE and although there are very few 'fat' people among the general population, obesity seems to be quite prominent among the local emirati population.

Since this is a fitness forum, go ahead and speak your mind

Discuss.
    OP, they weren't being protective because she was fat, they were being protective because stating this fact could hurt her feelings. I'm not going to lie, seeing obese people makes me physically sick. I can understand being 10 - 20 pounds overweight but how can you do that **** to yourself?

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I believe its a sign of laziness.

You don't care about your health, why would you care about much else?

Careless and lazy in my eyes.

I'm not saying everyone should look like hercules, but you can maintain a good state of health with 30 minutes a day and smart choices.
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HappinessHealth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love this kind of thread.

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this really only applies to fat women, in particular- in terms of "protecting" them. And its an attemot at saying being a "healthy size" is not only more normal, but healthier. Usually this healthy natural size is applied to and used by overweight women who claim they'd rather be "curvy". lol, denial denial denial, to feel better about themselves and to stop them from doing unhealthy things to lose wieght (drugs and crash dieting) because ultimately, people are lazy and would rather stuff themselves with pills and and not eat all day for two then go back to their old life than do a bit of cardio and cut out or cut back the frequency of those high-calorie snacks (twinkies,donuts, cheesecake).

oh well.
    Workout Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156312423

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was actually thinking about this the other day. If a fat person chooses to be fat (even though they really didn't choose they just kept sitting around and eating unless they had some kinda thyroid problem) why do they get mad when someone calls them fat? How do you tell a fat person they need to lose weight without them getting upset? But what Jbball said they are just weak minded in my opinion
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post

I disagree. I think society is becoming way to accepting of obesity. Im not saying everyone should be sub 14 percent bf, I'm just saying that when your 40 years old and pushing 300lbs you have a serious problem. I think its even more pathetic when it is a women.

Think about it, for a women to be at her genetic potential all she really has to do in most cases is drop weight. AKA stop eating so goddam much. Not that hard. She doesn't have to worry about losing muscle, strength, or anything else males have to worry about.

The irony is that in my age group (19) the percentage of relatively fit girls to guys is overwhelming. Guys that arn't closet nerds are in great shape, low bf, muscle, etc while the vast majority of girls are chubby, unfit, or just plain obese.

I guess i have just started to think of this from a bodybuilders standpoint as the epitomy of lazy. Also its almost disrespectful to your body to be severely obese. And this is coming from an endo who used to be at least 25 percent bf

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a personal level I don't judge at all (I used to be fat as a kid), but it really gets on my nerves when fat people blame others or are in denial. It seems to be natural behavior but it just annoys me. When this happens I can't help judging them.
    Yeah i see what you're saying. They do seem to blame everyone else but themselves. Makes sense.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    society is too soft on everyone.
    People are taught that if they make a mistake, that they should blame others, not themselves. How is someone supposed to do anything with their life, if they have never learned how to fix their own mistakes and learn from them.
    Also, the mentality that everyone thinks that they are entitled to everything, without putting in hard work really pisses me off
    245/385/405

Repping Engineers/Engineering Student on Site

http://thebrocabularylist.blogspot.com/

MEMBER TJLSC.

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sometimes I wonder if anything rings a bell in a girls head when she has to up her size in jeans
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I think it's pathetic but I don't car as much asking as they are able to admit that they are the cause

Any opinions on society seeing underweight people differently to obese people?

Both those group of people don't eat correctly. What's the difference then?
    Currently cutting

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, it seems society is protective of fat people. After all, it is socially acceptable to comment on a smoker's unhealthy habbits, but a taboo to comment on a fat person's unhealthy eating habbits.

You could say "Wow you should really stop smoking, it could kill you!"

But you can't say "Wow, you're really fat and unhealthy, you should really stop eating so much."

Strong hypocracy.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50) theonepercent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any opinions on society seeing underweight people differently to obese people?

Both those group of people don't eat correctly. What's the difference then?
    IMO underweight ppl generally just arn't active. Usually sit around all day. You gotta do something to work up an appetite

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At the end of the day, I have respect for anyone who wants to make a change for themselves and start training and improving their body and health. IMO the gym/training/dieting lifestyle is by far the most fun and rewarding way to live your life. The people that laugh at overweight people in the gym are a disgrace. I applaud them for having the courage and determination to train and want to make a change for themselves despite the hardships they have faced. At the end of the day, it’s all about how much you want it yourself. If you want it, you will get it, and eventually prove the haters wrong. And that’ s one of the best feelings a human being can experience.

-Zyzz
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gnikegos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KCBadBoy View Post
    At the end of the day, I have respect for anyone who wants to make a change for themselves and start training and improving their body and health. IMO the gym/training/dieting lifestyle is by far the most fun and rewarding way to live your life. The people that laugh at overweight people in the gym are a disgrace. I applaud them for having the courage and determination to train and want to make a change for themselves despite the hardships they have faced. At the end of the day, it’s all about how much you want it yourself. If you want it, you will get it, and eventually prove the haters wrong. And that’ s one of the best feelings a human being can experience.

-Zyzz
    strong zyzz quote *******

Reps for bertstare Incompliance's Avatar
    Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't really have a problem with people who are willing/want to change, but when people are lazy and gross and unhealthy and don't have a problem with it.... it makes me mad.
    Threads about girls but no pics = negs on sight

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's my view on fat people.. although they make our nation look worse, if they're happy with being fat then good for them. If they're making an attempt to get thin (successful or not), then even better for them. I like it even ore when the unsuccessful ones come to me for help because then I feel like I'm making a difference. What pisses me off is when people make excuses for being fat. I can guarantee that regardless if you inherited your mom's "fat" gene, if you don't eat you'll burn your fat before you die. Look at Lindsay Lohan, she stopped eating, and she's still alive because her body ate her fat (and just about everything else that kept her attractive). Losing fat is the easiest thing you can do. It literally takes less effort to not eat than to get off the couch and walk to the refrigerator to grab your chilled twinkie. So don't ****ing bitch and blame your god damn fat problems on something else, if you don't like being fat do something about it.. namely get that yellow cream filled twinkie out of your mouth and go run a mile. If you like being fat.. whoop de ****ing doo i'm happy for you.

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post
    Here's my view on fat people.. although they make our nation look worse, if they're happy with being fat then good for them. If they're making an attempt to get thin (successful or not), then even better for them. I like it even ore when the unsuccessful ones come to me for help because then I feel like I'm making a difference. What pisses me off is when people make excuses for being fat. I can guarantee that regardless if you inherited your mom's "fat" gene, if you don't eat you'll burn your fat before you die. Look at Lindsay Lohan, she stopped eating, and she's still alive because her body ate her fat (and just about everything else that kept her attractive). Losing fat is the easiest thing you can do. It literally takes less effort to not eat than to get off the couch and walk to the refrigerator to grab your chilled twinkie. So don't ****ing bitch and blame your god damn fat problems on something else, if you don't like being fat do something about it.. namely get that yellow cream filled twinkie out of your mouth and go run a mile. If you like being fat.. whoop de ****ing doo i'm happy for you.
    I've never met someone whos genuinely happy to be fat. Maybe apathetic towards it, but not happy about it.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is how it is...

People start saying hot girls in magazines are unhealthy/anorexic
    People say everyone is beautiful the way they are
    Fat people hear this and think "why should I change?"
    fat people are fat.

Obesity is pretty common around where I live and just about everyone is overweight. I'd say a good 85% of the people here are overweight/unhealthy. Most of them think that going on a diet and exercising a little is worse than hell itself. I suppose the unrealistic ideas of "dieting" are to blame, but still... If you could somehow let people know that eating healthy and whatnot isn't really that bad, a good percentage of people would change.

It's weird becuase, they see fit/muscular people almost everyday on tv or whatever, and they think to themselves "Wow, I wanna look like that. ;(" but they aren't willing to put in the hard work. They keep thinking about looking good until they eat. I'm not gonna lie, most of the junk food is addictive and it's really hard to stop eating it, but I believe that once someone realizes how bad it really is for you, they'll have a better chance at stopping.

So in conclusion, it's the food addiction and the media that makes fat people fat.

Registered User WestSideTillIDi's Avatar
    WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If fat people are making any kind of effort to be in better shape ( like dieting,exercise ) I respect them.

But I hate those fatasses who only sit ( and probably spend some bucks on magic pills to drop fat) and complain about being fat Or they lie that they like being fat

A fat man is still not good looking, but nothin is more disgusting than an obese fat bish.

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    I've never met someone whos genuinely happy to be fat. Maybe apathetic towards it, but not happy about it.
    I've seen people embrace it as part of their personality

Originally Posted by xCody View Post
    This is how it is...

People start saying hot girls in magazines are unhealthy/anorexic
    People say everyone is beautiful the way they are
    Fat people hear this and think "why should I change?"
    fat people are fat.

Obesity is pretty common around where I live and just about everyone is overweight. I'd say a good 85% of the people here are overweight/unhealthy. Most of them think that going on a diet and exercising a little is worse than hell itself. I suppose the unrealistic ideas of "dieting" are to blame, but still... If you could somehow let people know that eating healthy and whatnot isn't really that bad, a good percentage of people would change.

It's weird becuase, they see fit/muscular people almost everyday on tv or whatever, and they think to themselves "Wow, I wanna look like that. ;(" but they aren't willing to put in the hard work. They keep thinking about looking good until they eat. I'm not gonna lie, most of the junk food is addictive and it's really hard to stop eating it, but I believe that once someone realizes how bad it really is for you, they'll have a better chance at stopping.

So in conclusion, it's the food addiction and the media that makes fat people fat.
    Agreed, the govt. should do the right thing and encourage people to get fit through the use of the media. The media needs to make it clear that being fat is not okay, and that it's quite easy to lose weight. More more, eat less. Heck, some people don't even have to eat less. They're just fat because of the absence of exercise in their lives.

*Alot* of people seem to cling onto these old myths that you shouldn't have carbs before bed etc, and talk about all this complicated dieting stuff but don't actually do their research nor do they just go out for a run. Nowadays everyone wants a quick fix for every thing.
    Currently cutting

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agreed, the govt. should do the right thing and encourage people to get fit through the use of the media. The media needs to make it clear that being fat is not okay, and that it's quite easy to lose weight. More more, eat less. Heck, some people don't even have to eat less. They're just fat because of the absence of exercise in their lives.

*Alot* of people seem to cling onto these old myths that you shouldn't have carbs before bed etc, and talk about all this complicated dieting stuff but don't actually do their research nor do they just go out for a run. Nowadays everyone wants a quick fix for every thing.
    I think Michelle Obama is doing anti-obesity stuff still, but a lot of people think of it as a waste of money. (the fat people lulz) Seriously, what's a couple million maybe even billion dollars to benefit the health of our people when we're 15 trillion dollars in debt already. -_-

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No pun intended of course.

theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If the Government is going to pay for our ****ing healthcare, they need to recognize the health benefits and therefore the FINANCIAL benefits that a fitter society would bring. Capitalism is an amazing prospect and I (as right winged as you can get) believe in it full force; however, companies like McDonalds and Mars need to find some ****ing morals. The lower class who can't afford to eat healthier foods are forced to turn to the "food product" that our American companies sell, and that alone has brought a substantial amount of weight onto the average American.

I cannot stand that my taxes are going to pay for liposuction for a 30yr old, 400lb, 6ft female from New Orleans who hasn't even seen a treadmil in their entire life; who hasn't even considered a diet.

That rant was slightly off topic, yes? sorry

Everyone should have a mindset of self improvement. I do, I will never be good enough for myself, and that alone has driven me in the gym, and in the kitchen, and in college, and in the bedroom, and etc... It infuriates me to see people so apathetic about themselves, far beyond hostility. Diet&Training should be the "norm", the "usual", the EXPECTED, and the list of reasons why is NOT finite!

yes! IMAD!

Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    My uncle is really overwieght. He eats healthy, just to much. However he is one of the happiest people I know. He's happy being fat.