Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Can arms ever be too big?

Depending were you're coming from, and I'm talking from an ordinary guys perspective, I don't think arms can ever be too big if they're defined and look good. (We're talking natural not Synthol or implants)
    It doesn't bother me in the slightest if some might think mine look proportionally too big, I actually think it's a good look!
    Personally I'm never going to compete or be analysed in detail by a panel of judges.
    I work very hard on everything and if my guns just happen to get big I just enjoy it!
    Too many people are wrapped up in trying to attaining perfect proportions, and some criticising others that don't meet their expectations, we're all such wildly different shapes and sizes it's often just a non-starter.
    Yes, work on your weak areas, but don't lose the enjoyment of having more muscle than the average guy and above all enjoy your best bits, be it arms, chest, legs or whatever!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

Less internet, more gym DontRevMe's Avatar
    DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    Depending were you're coming from, and I'm talking from an ordinary guys perspective, I don't think arms can ever be too big if they're defined and look good. (We're talking natural not Synthol or implants)
    It doesn't bother me in the slightest if some might think mine look proportionally too big, I actually think it's a good look!
    Personally I'm never going to compete or be analysed in detail by a panel of judges.
    I work very hard on everything and if my guns just happen to get big I just enjoy it!
    Too many people are wrapped up in trying to attaining perfect proportions, and some criticising others that don't meet their expectations, we're all such wildly different shapes and sizes it's often just a non-starter.
    Yes, work on your weak areas, but don't lose the enjoyment of having more muscle than the average guy and above all enjoy your best bits, be it arms, chest, legs or whatever!

if the rest of your body looks like ****, yes.

United We ███████████ SemperParatus's Avatar
    SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey look, Clive is starting another thread about his arms.

put on your surprised face.
    ***Misc Survivalist Crew***
    +Misc Zombie Survival Squad - SAAT OIC+

AMERICAN OUTLAW - GO USA!

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As DRM said, yes, when you are out of proportion. You see this every now and then at the gym with the 'Bench n curlers' their arms don;t even have to be big, just have some extra size.

vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000) vietcong666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lots of asians only work their biceps so they usually have dis proportional arms
    Hi im vietcong666. Nice to meet you.

loves being 155 lbs skinnysteve's Avatar
    skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow you love you arms dont you.

douche.
    http://hbfrunfundraising.com.au/stephen_bray

RAISING MONEY FOR WEST AUSTRALIAN CANCER COUNCIL PLEASE HELP OUT DONATE 50cents and i will rep you

winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winter__mule is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You really love arms

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SemperParatus View Post

lmao x2

Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't be haters! Clive has the best arms of anyone on this forum and has every right to boast about them,,, I think arms can never be to big,,, how many inches are you Clive?

Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pumpv is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't be haters! Clive has the best arms of anyone on this forum and has every right to boast about them,,, I think arms can never be to big,,, how many inches are you Clive?

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SemperParatus View Post

Not realy, I didn't post a picture did I!

ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000)
    in 4 teh ton3z

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes

val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pumpv View Post
    you gay brah ?
    ♥ rainbow zumba♥

R.I.P. Aziz 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich Shavershian - March 23, 1989 - August 6, 2011

You were taken way too soon. Will do a set of crunches after every workout just for you brah. You mirin' from heaven?

Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz, the father of Aesthetics. Let them say I lived in the time of Chestbrah."

Originally Posted by HC View Post
    yes

These are fake arms brah,,, Clive said only real arms.

Originally Posted by val. View Post
    you gay brah ?
    naw brah, but respect where respect is due

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What difference does it make if its real or fake? Too big is too big. 95% of girls dont like ronnie colemans physique. So if you want to attract the most number of people, I think over 18 inches is probably too much.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ooo clive said?? well by all means lets not stray beyond the boundries of what clive said (ARE YOU THE MISC ER WAT?)

he has nice arm - especially for his age but it doesn't look good if all you work out is your arms - big arms and skinny little chicken legs are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Ke422azn View Post
    What difference does it make if its real or fake? Too big is too big. 95% of girls dont like ronnie colemans physique. So if you want to attract the most number of people, I think over 18 inches is probably too much.
    People don't read the original post do they!
    I'm talking about Natural muscle, not pros on steroids.
    I personally don't think the body lets any particular muscle get wildly out of proportion if you training naturally, you simply cant get that huge.

ooo clive said?? well by all means lets not stray beyond the boundries of what clive said (ARE YOU THE MISC ER WAT?)

he has nice arm - especially for his age but it doesn't look good if all you work out is your arms - big arms and skinny little chicken legs are ridiculous.
    Big legs would only slow the Stud Clive down,,, he doesn't need to work his legs,,, hes got great arms!

Big legs would only slow the Stud Clive down,,, he doesn't need to work his legs,,, hes got great arms!
    lol gtfo noob

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lolwut.....*******

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nah man.. Arms & calves can ever be too big

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    white knight

United We ███████████ SemperParatus's Avatar
    SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PTN View Post
    white knight
    I think you mean Rainbow Knight
    ***Misc Survivalist Crew***
    +Misc Zombie Survival Squad - SAAT OIC+

AMERICAN OUTLAW - GO USA!

Whats with guys hating on other guys,,, can someone explain this to me? all you dudes hating on other dudes need to get your dicks checked.

ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy **** i remember op from waaaayyy back in the day (yes lost old account)

dude only works his arms...and yes man they are way too big for the rest of your body. looks ridiculous. your name should actually be "the trapless wonder"

Whats with guys hating on other guys,,, can someone explain this to me? all you dudes hating on other dudes need to get your dicks checked.
    I am not a guy.

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am not a guy.
    WhhoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    in your case, yes.

You're a nutcase Clive.