_HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500)

Need help with hip

Not sure if related but my whole right side of my upper body feels like it weighs more/ more dense... Ok imagine your torso a perfect line so your face straight. When i stand/sitting my right hip is automatically slightly turned to the left at all times, throwing me completely off... Best way i can explain is whenever i do anything my right shoulder is forward cause im tilted due to my right hip... Its very hard to self correct and as of late im getting right hip pains out of no where. If your mid section was directly straight mine would be turning to the left is another example. Thanks for any help.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm sounds a possible case of anterior pelvic tilt. Do you do enough ab work and do you train core/lower back sufficiently?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

_HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500) _HungryWolf_ is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've felt/noticed this going on for a few months... As of late i completed a month of 5/3/1 then got sick for a week, when i got back to lifting my right hip is just keep giving me pains. One day it hurt to go from a sitting to stand position and visa versa. Argh.

erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10) erebus197 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So if shoulder blades/hips are supposed to be like | normally, but your's look kind of like \ (not as big a tilt obviously?)

I have it too, chiropractor said its caused by imbalances on each side of body. My right side tilts forward do to greater chest strength while my left tilts back because of greater back strength causing a push/pull making torso/hips torque. Basically stretch and isolate each side of body should fix (I hope). No more barbells for a while.

Edit: and should prob train core. Planks, side planks and the usual.
    Last edited by erebus197; 11-28-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _HungryWolf_ View Post
    I've felt/noticed this going on for a few months... As of late i completed a month of 5/3/1 then got sick for a week, when i got back to lifting my right hip is just keep giving me pains. One day it hurt to go from a sitting to stand position and visa versa. Argh.
    Yeah no good bro, what about my Q.; are you doing sufficient ab/core/low back work? Do a bucket load of this + stretching stuff and your problem will fix itself
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~