DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best way to increase cardio endurance/stamina?

I had been jogging for a couple of months, not far distance but improving on what I was able to do. Then a week ago I played touch football and was winded after like 3 plays running as a receiver. I realize jogging ≠ running receive routes but how I can improve my cardio so that I'm not winded after a couple of plays
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Cleveland Browns

Diablo 3: MiscBodyBuil#1158
    add me

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    you need zone training. Ever seen people who can run 10 miles at a steady speed but stay bent over after every burst up the stairs? I've seen it many times. Interval training is something you should look into to increase endurance. Cross training would also help.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do both long distance running and sprints. Running hills and stairs is also good

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Practice what you want to get better at. If you wan to get better at playing football, then run short sprints that last maybe 6-8 seconds (average length of a football play) on short rests.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stmorri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Echoing what the others said but a bit of explanation-
    When you are jogging, you are using your aerobic system to generate energy, playing touch football (basically running around in short bursts), is demanding energy from your anaerobic (without oxygen) system. You have to train that system emulating the type of activity you are weak at. Basic aerobic endurance is good to have for the long haul, but you should add at least one or two days a week where you sprint. You could add to your jobs, sprinting to the next telephone pole,etc or you could do formal track work. The anaerobic system is only used for bursts under 60 seconds so aim for short intervals, no longer than 100 yards or meters.

DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does anyone have any programs that would be good to follow? I don't want to overdue it and risk injury
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Cleveland Browns

Diablo 3: MiscBodyBuil#1158
    add me

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just recently read an article by Kelly Baggett where he was talking about training a football player and he said on some off days from lifting he'd have him run 10 100 meter sprints at 15 seconds or less, with 30 seconds rest. Did this Tuesday and Thursday I believe.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronchoTE09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mix up long steady cardio paces, with short intense paces. So for long you can bike, eliptical, run, whatever but do it at a pace you can keep up for a good amount of time. Short intense would be sprints or HIIT on like rower, bike, running, etc.

PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Fartlek Training - Continuous training but varies with sprints slow jogs hill climbs and everything, a practical example would be a mile steady jog then i would proceed to fast paced "sprint" for 200meters or so then back to a casual run, then up a hill, its basically freestyle running but has everything you want
    "Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah" -Mike Tyson
    Brb Hypertroph'in

BFeezy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I play for a division 2 football team, and in all honesty I believe interval running helps me more than anything.

PTS2299 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HIIT Training combined with swimming for the increase in lung capacity.

part-timesuperheroes.com Coolest tees out there, International Shipping!

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Long distance road work coupled with sprints
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.