sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Too much protein, bad for kidneys?

I recently inquired with my doctor about macronutrients, and later in the conversation she mentioned that I should limit my protein intake to no more than roughly 30% of my diet because any more than that could be detrimental to my kidneys.

Is there any true to this, and does this truth vary between an average person and one who lifts weights with a stricter diet.

Thanks for any and all input.

Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sambshep View Post
    I recently inquired with my doctor about macronutrients, and later in the conversation she mentioned that I should limit my protein intake to no more than roughly 30% of my diet because any more than that could be detrimental to my kidneys.

Is there any true to this, and does this truth vary between an average person and one who lifts weights with a stricter diet.

MORE water helps the kidneys to "process" all of that protein. which is one of the reasons bbers drink so much water

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Find a new doctor. Seriously.

Assuming that you do not have an underlying condition where (high) protein intake is contraindicated, then the statement is without foundation and is faulty by virtual of framing intake by percentage even for those with an underlying disease where protein intake needs to be restricted.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Find a new doctor. Seriously.

Assuming that you do not have an underlying condition where (high) protein intake is contraindicated, then the statement is without foundation and is faulty by virtual of framing intake by percentage even for those with an underlying disease where protein intake needs to be restricted.
    Love the complexity of the sentence structure. Do you give out classes?

OP - Pug means that your doctor is dumb and high protein intake is perfectly safe unless you have an underlying medical condition.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    OP - Pug means that your doctor is dumb and high protein intake is perfectly safe unless you have an underlying medical condition.
    And that, even given a relevant underlying condition, restricting intake by percentage of calories rather than grams is a problem.

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)

this is where u dun goofed brah

Doctors aren't exactly a wealth of knowledge when it comes to nutrition/training etc. They're qualified in other areas, not so much bodybuilding-related questions. Most will just use some broscience to dodge your question on the spot as to avoid saying simply "i don't know".
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And that, even given a relevant underlying condition, restricting intake by percentage of calories rather than grams is a problem.
    When I read the original post I thought '30% of what'. 30% of a 3000cal diet is ok or maybe 30% of a 5000cal diet is ok because it's still only 30%...... . It's no surprise people struggle with weight loss/gain when their chosen health professionals are so unaware.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doc told me to eat 6 meals a day -_-

Wake up to get my cake up Lukelovesyoutoo's Avatar
    Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's about how much protein I eat anyways

3000 cals * 30%=900 cals/4=225g protein

Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noviceplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...because any more than that could be detrimental to my kidneys.

Your doctor was right (they usually are). In mentioning the kidney, she was probably referring to all the work it has to do with urea (nitrogen) and all the stuff that comes with it (like electroneutrality). It's a byproduct of protein metabolism and it's up to your kidney to filter and reabsorb (don't ask) the stuff.

Can it be bad for you? You bet it can. Your kidneys can be overworked (see diabetes). Now, protein ain't as bad as glucose, but you're still putting extra stress on your body. Protein itself likely won't push you into the danger territory, but it can be a contributing factor. And, this is the truth for everyone (no difference between an average person and an active one).

As the saying goes, all things in moderation.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Noviceplus View Post
    Your doctor was right (they usually are).
    /facepalm New troll or uninformed broscientist?

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Noviceplus View Post
    Your doctor was right (they usually are). In mentioning the kidney, she was probably referring to all the work it has to do with urea (nitrogen) and all the stuff that comes with it (like electroneutrality). It's a byproduct of protein metabolism and it's up to your kidney to filter and reabsorb (don't ask) the stuff.

Can it be bad for you? You bet it can. Your kidneys can be overworked (see diabetes). Now, protein ain't as bad as glucose, but you're still putting extra stress on your body. Protein itself likely won't push you into the danger territory, but it can be a contributing factor. And, this is the truth for everyone (no difference between an average person and an active one).

As the saying goes, all things in moderation.
    And you get your information from where? T-Nation? Biology books from 1940?

I don't have a full list at hand, but plenty evidence exists to make your claims ridiculous.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16174292

"While protein restriction may be appropriate for treatment of existing kidney disease, we find no significant evidence for a detrimental effect of high protein intakes on kidney function in healthy persons after centuries of a high protein Western diet."

Full text:

http://www.nutritionandmetabolism.com/content/2/1/25

Glucose bad for you? Right. So eating carbohydrates is totally out. Only Keto to save our kidneys?

Dude, stop.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by archangelest View Post
    and you get your information from where? T-nation? Biology books from 1940?

Dude, stop.
    lol

Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Struecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just dont ask her about nutrition? Doctors rarely have any idea about nutrition thats why most of them are fat ****s.
    The Next Big Thing.

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not to agree with your doctor's percentage based conclusion, but 30% protein is easily more than enough for 99% of folks.

bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My doctor told me, I kid you not, "I think I read somewhere that your body can only process 30g of protein at a time."

My response: "Whose body?"

Him: "Uh...well, everybody's."

Me: "So, same goes for an elderly woman as goes for me?"

Him: "Well, no, not exactly. I'm not sure of the exact science behind it."

Me: "Right."

I've been seeing a different doctor ever since. Something about beginning a sentence with "I think I read somewhere..." was really a turn-off in assessing the credibility of the person to whom I was entrusting my physical well-being.
    My guilty pleasure: excessive cardio.

Progress towards the 1000 lb club: 945/1000
    Bulking until I hit 1000. I don't care if it takes a 40 pound weight gain. No more pussyfooting around.

"The consummate leader cultivates the moral law and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success." - Sun Tzu

bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bennettj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ZMan45 View Post
    Not to agree with your doctor's percentage based conclusion, but 30% protein is easily more than enough for 99% of folks.
    (BBers on a cut notwithstanding).

Bulking until I hit 1000. I don't care if it takes a 40 pound weight gain. No more pussyfooting around.

"The consummate leader cultivates the moral law and strictly adheres to method and discipline; thus it is in his power to control success." - Sun Tzu

Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Only Keto to save our kidneys?
    Of course, the irony here is that a Keto diet can easily lead to dietary intake of protein far in excess of 30% of total calories. Bro-ception!

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bennettj View Post
    My doctor told me, I kid you not, "I think I read somewhere that your body can only process 30g of protein at a time."

My response: "Whose body?"

Him: "Uh...well, everybody's."

Me: "So, same goes for an elderly woman as goes for me?"

Him: "Well, no, not exactly. I'm not sure of the exact science behind it."

Me: "Right."

I've been seeing a different doctor ever since. Something about beginning a sentence with "I think I read somewhere..." was really a turn-off in assessing the credibility of the person to whom I was entrusting my physical well-being.
    (BBers on a cut notwithstanding).
    Of course, the irony here is that a Keto diet can easily lead to dietary intake of protein far in excess of 30% of total calories. Bro-ception!
    You do know you can quote multiple posts right?

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Simmo0508 View Post
    this is where u dun goofed brah

Doctors aren't exactly a wealth of knowledge when it comes to nutrition/training etc. They're qualified in other areas, not so much bodybuilding-related questions. Most will just use some broscience to dodge your question on the spot as to avoid saying simply "i don't know".
    True, my doctor was mirrin my weight loss and muscle gain. He said that he was getting fat because he ate late at night before bedtime (wut?)...ya know I had to school him on meal timing.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeongenesys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alex2363 View Post
    True, my doctor was mirrin my weight loss and muscle gain. He said that he was getting fat because he ate late at night before bedtime (wut?)...ya know I had to school him on meal timing.
    Lol

Since he has a Ph.D, I doubt 1 single fuk was given to what you were trying to tell him.
    Doesn't hurt to try though.
    Eat smart, train hard!

"Existence precedes essence"

"Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    regular check-ups are a good idea if you are worried. Otherwise, feel free to consume large quantities of protein.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Originally Posted by Aeongenesys View Post
    Since he has a Ph.D, I doubt 1 single fuk was given to what you were trying to tell him.
    Doesn't hurt to try though.
    It's unlikely his physician has a Ph.D. as very few physicians have duel doctorates.

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    Doc told me to eat 6 meals a day -_-
    My doctor told me that drinking more than a gallon of water is bad for me... -_-
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100) rippedrenata is not very well liked. (-100)
    I wouldnt take health advice from people on forums lol!

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn. You guys have sucky doctors. Mine doesnt know much about nutrition beyond the basics, but at least he admits to such and doesnt give retarded advice

r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) r3drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Water, water, water. Keeping yourself hydrated has A LOT of benefits and being able to process large amounts of protein is one of them.

beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beams75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rippedrenata View Post
    I wouldnt take health advice from people on forums lol!
    so why post in this section...? nutrition is health.

jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakefurfaro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's unlikely his physician has a Ph.D. as very few physicians have duel doctorates.
    lol'd