jml0310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

College kid trying to gain mass and KEEP it.

Hey guys, I'm new to the BodyBuilding forum and I was just looking to get some tips and motivation. I know this may sound like an excuse (might be one too...) but it is really hard to keep myself motivated along with all the school work that I have. I workout 6 times a day at a pretty high intensity (at least I think so). However, my nutrition is not too good most of the time. First of all, my schedule makes it hard for me to eat 5-6 smaller meals a day, so I usually just get 3 meals at the dining hall (chicken breast, with a little whole wheat bread, and greens) along with my daily casein protein shake and whey after workouts. Seems like a pretty decent diet, except for the fact that I do order late at night, and even though I get grilled chicken wraps, I do feel guilty after eating. Since my eating is only limited to 3 decent meals a day, does anybody have some suggestions on how for me to keep my body fueled with high protein meals. ALSO, what do you guys do when you feel ****ty after eating high fat, carb foods and do not workout. Thanks!

dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100) dannytin is not very well liked. (-100)
    eat alot, and keep eating alot.
    calories = good
    and after eating a high cal meal and feeling ****? water and sleep. problem solved

skimmed through sorry if i missed anything.
    Starting weight: 125lbs
    ------------------------------
    #3... Always
    ------------------------------
    Rest in Peace Az
    ~1989-2011~

Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jml0310 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the BodyBuilding forum and I was just looking to get some tips and motivation. I know this may sound like an excuse (might be one too...) but it is really hard to keep myself motivated along with all the school work that I have. I workout 6 times a day at a pretty high intensity (at least I think so). However, my nutrition is not too good most of the time. First of all, my schedule makes it hard for me to eat 5-6 smaller meals a day, so I usually just get 3 meals at the dining hall (chicken breast, with a little whole wheat bread, and greens) along with my daily casein protein shake and whey after workouts. Seems like a pretty decent diet, except for the fact that I do order late at night, and even though I get grilled chicken wraps, I do feel guilty after eating. Since my eating is only limited to 3 decent meals a day, does anybody have some suggestions on how for me to keep my body fueled with high protein meals. ALSO, what do you guys do when you feel ****ty after eating high fat, carb foods and do not workout. Thanks!
    Hot damn.

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitForSurvival has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys, I'm new to the BodyBuilding forum and I was just looking to get some tips and motivation. I know this may sound like an excuse (might be one too...) but it is really hard to keep myself motivated along with all the school work that I have. I workout 6 times a day at a pretty high intensity (at least I think so). However, my nutrition is not too good most of the time. First of all, my schedule makes it hard for me to eat 5-6 smaller meals a day, so I usually just get 3 meals at the dining hall (chicken breast, with a little whole wheat bread, and greens) along with my daily casein protein shake and whey after workouts. Seems like a pretty decent diet, except for the fact that I do order late at night, and even though I get grilled chicken wraps, I do feel guilty after eating. Since my eating is only limited to 3 decent meals a day, does anybody have some suggestions on how for me to keep my body fueled with high protein meals. ALSO, what do you guys do when you feel ****ty after eating high fat, carb foods and do not workout.
    Thanks!
    When trying to gain mass, don't feel guilty on what you eat.
    **Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew**
    **OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew**
    **Korea Krew**
    **NYC Crew**
    Backpacker 30+ countries (PM for travel tips)
    Come at me brah

chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipperf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why in the hell do you work out 6 times a day?!?!?!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - Im assuming that you meant to put PER WEEK, if your working out that much daily. Your just killing yourself
    - @ Your question, about eating high carb/fat foods. Just think of it as the fuel for your muscles, without it you will not grow.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mcdonalds
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't need to work out 6 times a week. For a beginner, 3 times is plenty. I just started a blog yesterday and wrote up an article on a good beginner routine. Check it out in my sig.

As for your diet, you don't need to eat 5-6 small meals. 3 meals is perfectly fine as long as you are getting enough calories.

Motivation is up to you though. Let me just say that you look a lot better than me when I started.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tl;dc eat more.

jml0310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whoops i meant to say per week lol, i was also thinking maybe I'm overtraining, but some people need that extra push to the end to gain so.... I'm CONFUSED