318. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

121 38.05%
  • no

197 61.95%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

callin out white brahs (no racist) do u really hate us? (poll)

no lock mods i just have a question. so are u guys really as racist as you seem to be on the misc or is this just trolling?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140049093

there are so many threads like this. I saw the vid and was fully expecting posts like "wow what a kunt" etc. And most posts were "gj she's standing up for the british bla bla." really? I'm south asian so would you guys hate me right off the bat just cause of that? And do u guys really think we should all just go back from where we came from? I have never experienced real hate IRL but maybe it's just cause people don't say **** to ur face.

BRB being forced to form stereotypes of white guys cause of the misc. I want to believe u guys are chill irl and are trolling here and/or basement dwelling *******s congregate on this site. i want to believe brahs.

Imo every race is chill and before coming on the misc these thoughts never even crossed my mind. srs

icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To be completely honest, my answer is mostly yes. I'm sick and tired of walking down the street and hearing every other language but English. (this also includes dirtbags from eastern Europe who act just as bad as any group of minorities I've ever seen) I'm tired of dialing an automated telephone number and hearing press número uno for espanol and then hearing press number two for English. I'm tired of people coming to America for a better life and then having no regard for it. I'm tired of illegal immigrants coming by the millions and placing an unneccessary financial burden on every single program our government has to offer and american taxpayers footing the bill. I.E.- welfare, education, healthcare. I'm tired of birth right citizenship and the negative effect it has on whites. Affirmative action programs have allowed immigrants who have come to this country under there own free will to be given preferential treatment over Americans whose families have lived in America for generations in areas such as college education and civil service jobs. I hate hearing in the news everyday about Islamist extremist groups when in all reality many of these so called extremists are born in the US and they represent a far greater percentage of the Muslim population then people care to admit.

So to be totally honest I don't hate the individual as much as I hate our go

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, I was shocked at the racism expressed in the comments.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes. Pack up and **** off.

Many Thanks
    Ain't nutin but a peanut

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't racially hate anyone op
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't judge people by their race, that's retarded.
    There is scum in every culture.
    Ron Paul 2012

BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's hard to tell who is and who is just trolling. Most of the times, I can't tell the difference. I'm surprise those threads go that far with out any action.
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AzzaNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i was younger (15-16) i was pretty racist, we used to joke about starting up gangs and ****... but fuark that, we were just young and stupid. i gather it to be just trolling on here though i cannot speak for everyone. I dont pepper my angus over it anymore, no point stressing about **** like this IMO. People just need to get on with life.
    "live fast. die young. think big " - Zyzz (RIP)

If i dont rep back im on r/c

UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltraOmega has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP Whites in America, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand have no rights to say immigrants, or non-whites should go back because it's not their native land.

brb if non-whites are going back their to native lands then whites should to back their european countries
    Last edited by UltraOmega; 11-28-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Location: U mad?, Tonight I dine in Hell, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
    Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesacus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no but if more ****gty threads are made about it I might have to reconsider...
    Youll be posting in my troll bread

delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delsoco7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes (srs)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no racist brah i love bishes from every country in the world i dont think i ever banged a white girl lol

edit: banged 1
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you been to other forums where other ethnicities dominate? Brb forming my opinions of all other ethnicities based on comments from these forums.

I couldnt care less if people dont like me based on my ethnicity. Their problem, not mine.

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They probably are being serious but idc. I have plenty of white friends irl who are chill and don't act like loser, hateful *******s and those are the type of white guys i choose to be around.
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PrickBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by UltraOmega View Post
    OP...Whites in America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand can't say immigrants, or non-whites to go back...because it's not their native land
    still white peoples concrete though. (not srs)

i agree with you.

BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500)
    What I have learn from the Misc the time I been here.

Americans have a hard on for Mexicans
    Australians have a hard on for Asians
    British have a hard on for Blacks and Muslims

Every time I see a pattern, I do research online. I find out that the pattern here in the MISC reflects actual views by people from specific countries.
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, I won't hate you right off the bat just by your race. Your personality(if you're a douche) however will turn me off, and I'll resort to stereotypes to attack you. lol.

Nothing personal, it's just how I rage. I'm white, and if I see some white trailer trash dude acting like a jackass I immediately think "fukkin piece of redneck s#it......"

BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyBlackwell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They're misc trolls lol

I'm for equality, but even though I'm white, if I'm a victim of racism don't think it's racist for me to defend myself. Likewise, I'll defend friends and such who are black, hispanic etc if they've been involved in similar matters.
    instagram.com/blackwellmuscle

youtube.com/blackwellmuscle

http://swoleathletics.com - my clothing line, cheap stuff srs

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chook Legs View Post
    I couldnt care less if people dont like me based on my ethnicity. Their problem, not mine.
    This, exactly. Hate me for my skin color all you want but as long as you show me the same respect i show you then we're good.
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let us be cereal for a second. Why is it okay for other cultures to come to our Ancient Lands (Europe) and cry about being discriminated against because they refuse to adapt to our societies, but it's not okay for Europeans to go to Asia/Africa/Middle East and FORCE their culture down their throats?

seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What makes you think that racist people are trolls. If you don't like, tolerate or trust other races then that's fine. So long as you keep it as a view and nothing more.
    Give a **** what anyone says, racism is naturally bound in everyone from childhood, some more than others
    Ain't nutin but a peanut

The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Source is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Racism's ****ing stupid. I don't care what anyone is as long as they're chill and generally good people
    Chargers.Padres.Lakers.

***215 POUNDS OF PIMP***

ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    ☆SoCal Brah☆

sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sovietrussia15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If they went back to their own country then who would mow the lawns and take the trash out?

DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    as a fellow south asian i am interested in results as well. irl people are always nice and race is never an issue. want to know your secret thoughts.

NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50) NinjaDanny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Voted No.

I don't care what race someone is but I think it should be common courtesy to (atleast attempt to) learn the dominant language of a country before you move there or just after.

Also, foreigners shouldn't be receiving all of the benefits they do when they come over. There should be 5-year-mark or something.
    Brb, in the process of becoming better.

==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ==============

HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellHaven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DisregardLegs View Post
    as a fellow south asian i am interested in results as well. irl people are always nice and race is never an issue. want to know your secret thoughts.
    In places like Canada and America, race should never be a issue. They were founded with multiculturalism. However, I can understand why Norwegians or the British would be upset with mass immigration.

TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100) TanNNasty is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DisregardLegs View Post
    Cause your Asian. You're a decent people and don't harm anyone. It's the spicks and the ******s that cause all the trouble and crime. Get rid of them all, I say.

Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NinjaDanny View Post

Also, foreigners shouldn't be receiving all of the benefits they do when they come over. There should be 5-year-mark or something.
    what benefits bro? im referring to the usa here:

before i got my permanent residency card (brb 9 years of taxes) i didn't even get reduced tuition for my in-state university. I didn't get any federal aid and couldn't ever get welfare despite paying in. (not sure about unemployment but u pay in to that too). if my dad lost his job for x months we'd lose our visa because we're not allowed to not work. We only qualify for SS because we pay into that. we cant vote either.

what benefits do u guys think immigrants get other than like emergency health care? and legal immigrants come here on work visas all the time and then apply for permanent residency so you have to have a job the whole time etc. it's a hard process.

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP

Look at it this way

The Racists are the SCUM of White society
    And the racists are really just mad at the SCUM of ethnic society

so its really just scum having problems with scum
    its just easy to extrapolate those sentiments on to an entire population aka generalizing. that is why racists are dumb.no logic. too lazy to think. so must stereotype and hate everyone