Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up 5 x 5 Training Program...Bench Press Plateau?

Hey guys. First post...

So I've been on the 5 x 5 training program for the past few months. The program focuses on 5 sets of 5 reps with mainly compound lifts. So this would be your standard: SQUATS, bench press, deadlift, barbell rows, etc. I've been seeing improvement in each and every excise save for ONE.

On to the problem...

I've been seeing increases in EVERY single excercise, EXCEPT for my bench press. Once I reach 185 pounds, I can only complete 3 sets out of the required 5 sets. My arms just simply give out and my form becomes sloppy. Even though I can bounce the **** out of the bar and probably make the last two sets I just can't count it as sets knowing that my form is ****.

I've done everything from starting back at 175 and working completely on perfect form. Regardless - every time I work my way back to 185 pounds I find myself unable to complete the 5 sets of 5 reps.

I've heard of plateau's - have I reached one? Furthermore, what can I do to overcome this. My friend suggested doing pushups daily to help strengthen my chest muscles. All advice/suggestions will be appreciated.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    more shoulder work
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Artycash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    more shoulder work
    Would Deadlifts/Overhead press be sufficient enough? Those are on B days.

A Days - Squats/Bench/Barbell Rows
    B Days - Squats/Overhead Press/Deadlifts

1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get a set of fractional weights. you can increase in smaller increments.
    -Commander of the Infidel Alliance.

They say the only way to kill a lion is a rear naked choke, me personally I would just kick it in the head.
    -Bas Rutten

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
    Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both