Thread: midnight snack

KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

midnight snack

Since breakfast can be anywhere from 8-12 hours+ should some one wake up in the middle of the night to eat an apple to keep the metabolism going? While you are up, should you try and do a few pushup sets?

Also, if you do eat, what day should you record the calorie intake on?
    Just wondering, thanks!
    Looking to live a healthy life!
    Photographybydavidson.com

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KD0LAL View Post
    Since breakfast can be anywhere from 8-12 hours+ should some one wake up in the middle of the night to eat an apple to keep the metabolism going? While you are up, should you try and do a few pushup sets?

Just wondering, thanks!
    C'mon...at least put in some sort of an effort.
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mustbetrolling
    JUST SQUAT IT!

KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Siafu4Life View Post
    C'mon...at least put in some sort of an effort.
    I don't understand? What do you mean? Effort in what?

Originally Posted by nosix View Post
    mustbetrolling
    WTF? You think I'm trolling because I asked a simple question? Well I'm ****ing sorry that I'm not an expert in ****ing nutrition. Go **** yourself

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't understand? What do you mean? Effort in what?
    I'm not feeding you...
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WTF? You think I'm trolling because I asked a simple question? Well I'm ****ing sorry that I'm not an expert in ****ing nutrition. Go **** yourself
    Dude, please use common sense. Do you really think you need to eat an apple and do pushups in the middle of the night? The only thing you should do in the middle of the night is open up internet explorer and go to bodybuilding.com -> nutrition -> sticky: and read everything in there 100x times.

Originally Posted by Siafu4Life View Post
    I'm not feeding you...
    I'm guessing you think I'm a troll too? Will **** you too. I'm on here to learn, isn't this the point of the forum?

EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddyCutting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm guessing you think I'm a troll too? Will **** you too. I'm on here to learn, isn't this the point of the forum?
    Well, we're guessing because the post you've post is quite common to trolls. Nevermind, i'm willing to help you about nutrition. First, i'm not able to write everything for you, but I could make a sort of walkthrough for you in order to guide you to your learning process.

Step1
    Forget every single thing you've learned from other sources about nutrition. 90% of this is bull**** and used by supplement marketeers in order to achieve their goal, make you fail and buy supps.
    Step 2
    Read the sticky's. In the top of this sub-forum there are threads called sticky's. These sticky's contain almost all information you need to know in order to achieve nutritional goals.
    Step 3
    Figure out your personal goals and enjoy food. You should not get into the bro-sience of eating non-tasting food because you will not last this way. The key is moderation and discipline in certain matters. When we're talking about nutrition you need the dedication to count macro's and weight everything you eat. This will result in the overall best results and you'll be more confident in why you eat things.
    Step 4
    Go set yourself some goals, be consiquent and contact me if you have any problems.

Eduard

Thanks for the reply,

I currently weight 143.5 and about 15% body fat. I used a scale at home that has shock sensors to determine body fat. I am also trying to only eat 1500cal a day and I'm cooking at home mostly. If I eat out, I try and eat less in another meal. I'm also doing pushups and situps daily "trying" and I'm starting to bike. I did 6miles today and I plan on trying to bike daily.

I'm not going for the beefy/terminator look but the lean, cut, rock-hard-ab look.

I have a few months before I go to Florida and I want to look good....

Am I on the right track?