ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ByMySide77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is my new family

I decided enough is enough. I am tired of being overweight, unhappy, depressed & downright miserable. I decided that I am going to change & achieve my goal of losing 50 to 60 lbs. The reason for the thread title is that there are a lot of negative people in my life and nay sayers and no one who is supportive, so I decided to join this website and make the other forum members who are losing weight, completing amazing transformations, and working their asses off my new family. I am not going to make a time line or finish line so to speak as to when I want to lose this, I am want to take each day, day by day, make it through the day and set realistic weekly goals, like losing 1.5 to 2 lbs a week. I joined a gym and I go for my first group training class tomorrow which lasts an hour. I am 5'9 248 lbs and will be 34 years old very soon. What made me join was the "Were you treated differently when you lost weight thread." It hit so close to home, here we are hundreds of strangers all going through the same thing, society does not respect fat people, ranging from employment to dating to friendships. No one takes me seriously. Well, eff them. I am tired of being known as the token fat guy, I need to prove to myself that i can accomplish this goal. I have two arms and two legs and I can do this. No one can stop me. It is going to be rough. I am isolating myself from those who bring me down, I took down my ******** page, I don't need toxic people in my life. Starting tomorrow, it is all going to be about me and me making myself feel better and changing my life. I read the stickies, I have a gameplan, now tomorrow is gameday. Wish me luck. I am sure I will be back on here for advice, insight, and motivation.

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Good luck........You can do anything you set your mind to doing. Use all of what this web site has to offer. Go get it done........I lost 50 plus lbs. I put a lot of cardio into my life to do it. Also lift weight and lift heavy. Surround yourself with positive people who care about you and want to see you do well at this. I am also a BIG beliver in eating a clean diet. No processed foods. I eat whole grains, lean meats, fruits and veggies. I also belong to Sparkspeople.com and I found support there too. Go get this....................!

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck, man. When I started, I had nearly identical stats (5'9 263lbs). I am now down to 208 and plan on busting under two hundo by new years. Those stickies are invaluable. You said you already read them? Read them again. I still go back to check on things.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Persistence and patience are your best friends when cutting.

SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SgtShoulders56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good for you! Keep that motivation and you will be fine. Once you start working out regularly and lifting you will get addicted I promise!! Learn as much as you can about fitness, health and nutrition. It'll be the best decision you ever made my friend. Please keep us all updated on your progress.

bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bcollins2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ByMySide77 View Post
    I decided enough is enough. I am tired of being overweight, unhappy, depressed & downright miserable. I decided that I am going to change & achieve my goal of losing 50 to 60 lbs. The reason for the thread title is that there are a lot of negative people in my life and nay sayers and no one who is supportive, so I decided to join this website and make the other forum members who are losing weight, completing amazing transformations, and working their asses off my new family. I am not going to make a time line or finish line so to speak as to when I want to lose this, I am want to take each day, day by

day, make it through the day and set realistic weekly goals, like losing 1.5 to 2 lbs a week. I joined a gym and I go for my first group training class tomorrow which lasts an hour. I am 5'9 248 lbs and will be 34 years old very soon. What made me join was the "Were you treated differently when you lost weight thread." It hit so close to home, here we are hundreds of strangers all going through the same thing, society does not respect fat people, ranging from employment to dating to friendships. No one takes me seriously. Well, eff them. I am tired

of being known as the token fat guy, I need to prove to myself that i can accomplish this goal. I have two arms and two legs and I can do this. No one can stop me. It is going to be rough. I am isolating myself from those who bring me down, I took down my ******** page, I don't need toxic people in my life. Starting tomorrow, it is all going to be about me and me making myself feel better and changing my life. I read the stickies, I have a gameplan, now tomorrow is gameday. Wish me luck. I am sure I will be back on here for advice, insight, and motivation.

Just 11 months ago I was exactly where you are now bro.. If I would have written anything about when and why I got started it would have been the same reasons as yours... I am 39, 5'10", and I started out at 240 lbs and over 33% bf.. I have some progress pics that I have taken along the way.. Please feel free to check them out.. I too dropped my FB page, and "Fired" all of the negative people in my life.. It's a pretty hardcore way of changing ones life, but it has worked for me thus far..

I am so happy to see/hear that you have made this change.. Keep that vision bro, and great things will happen..

Best of luck!!!!!

Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sulo-Eno has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck to you...you're not alone!
    Sulo

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last December 28th I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Getting my sh$t together was the best thing I ever did!. You got this man! You are doing it for the right reasons....because YOU want it. Good Luck in you journey and feel free to ask questions(after you check the stickies lol)
    A goal without a vision is nothing more than a dream!~me~

IIFYM+IF

On Vacation!

Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sitis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it will be the best change you ever did just be consistant , good luck you will be happy soon i promise.

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WE got your back!!!

Good Luck....you can do it!!!

AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwareLizardXII has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Best of luck with your fitness goals man, dont let the naysayers and toxic people in your life bring you down anymore!!!.
    ~It ain't about how hard you hit,it's about how hard you can get hit!and keep moving forward!,thats how winning is done!!.~

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No doubt in my mind you can do it. Good luck man!