Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Im good with girls in person, but...

I am awful over text. Seriously.

I've had girls throw themselves at me in person, then when they leave i text them the next day and somehow manage to make her lose all interest. The most successful text messaging sessions ive had with girls has resulted in my being friendzoned. I would rather just avoid texting instead of texting badly, but it seems to be expected to the guy to text a girl often or some such.

Just last week this girl gave my friend her number and told him to pass it to me. I texted her a bit with intention of keeping it short, she asked me if i liked her which i replied "Maybe, we should hang out more though" and she "Lol ok, we'll see" I didn't respond. Then my friend told me she told him i was pushing too hard. What i said in quotations is literally EXACTLY what transpired in terms of me commenting on "us". Then a few days after that i text her and she replies and we talk for a little bit, then i ask her a question and she doesnt respond. What am i supposed to do at this point? I completed stopped texting her at this point at that was 2 weeks ago.

I don't know how to do this texting game at all, so im reworking my game to involve as little of texting as possible. But i would still like to know what im doing wrong, how to improve on this. Help?

MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The ancient art of

talking on the phone

wants its job back

Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ashketchup View Post
    I am awful over text. Seriously.

I've had girls throw themselves at me in person, then when they leave i text them the next day and somehow manage to make her lose all interest. The most successful text messaging sessions ive had with girls has resulted in my being friendzoned. I would rather just avoid texting instead of texting badly, but it seems to be expected to the guy to text a girl often or some such.

Just last week this girl gave my friend her number and told him to pass it to me. I texted her a bit with intention of keeping it short, she asked me if i liked her which i replied "Maybe, we should hang out more though" and she "Lol ok, we'll see" I didn't respond. Then my friend told me she told him i was pushing too hard. What i said in quotations is literally EXACTLY what transpired in terms of me commenting on "us". Then a few days after that i text her and she replies and we talk for a little bit, then i ask her a question and she doesnt respond. What am i supposed to do at this point? I completed stopped texting her at this point at that was 2 weeks ago.

I don't know how to do this texting game at all, so im reworking my game to involve as little of texting as possible. But i would still like to know what im doing wrong, how to improve on this. Help?
    Less is more, text or call them to hang out. You just need to say hey, movie night my place 8 o'clock. Or whatever you plan on doing. I rarely text, it works for me.
    240/345/355 Exercise Science major
    S&P Crew | Feel free to PM me for anything.

Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Packersfan33 View Post
    Less is more, text or call them to hang out. You just need to say hey, movie night my place 8 o'clock. Or whatever you plan on doing. I rarely text, it works for me.
    chest routine?

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont text, simple as that. or just keep it short and say you gotta go.
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol what? there should be NO difference between your conversations in real life and conversations over text, if anything texting is easier, stop going after dumb bishes who thing hanging out is taking it too far
    **Below The Heavens**

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just call and tell her when you've got time, best to do it like "you can help me find some new clothes but I don't have much time, lets meet in the city at..." so she doesn't get anxious or feels like a whore for meeting directly into your bed. Then transition to your home, done.
    ***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CubsGuy17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you 9? your read way too much into ****, just develop social skills
    "If it doesn't swim, run, or fly, or isn't green and grow in the ground, don't eat it." words to live by

Ye Crew
    Tmisc Fight Club

Forever 'Mirin

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't text much... profit.

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Use that phone to talk, not to text....
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    talk in person = either she replies or has to awkwardly walk away
    talk through text = no one has to reply at all (i didnt get it, my phone sucks, etc)

too many people are getting texting engrained into their heads that they cant hold a normal conversation in person anymore
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freedivr949 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Texting isnt going anywhere so you might aswell develop your txt game when your young, a couple txts per subject is my rule then either cash out or change the subject as unawkward as possible
    I'm only calm at 60 feet below on a single breath