Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rottie39 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Program any thoughts or tweeks ?

With the lack of money to buy mor equipment this is the program I have. I can only use 70lbs on the Barbell and 30lbs on the Dumbbells my goal is serious muscle gain with a six pack and wash board abs

Every 24 hour workout

Barbell Push-ups 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Bent over rows 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Shoulder Press- 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Dead lift 5 sets of 10
    barbell Curls 5 sets of 10
    barbell tricep exteintion 5 sets of 10

dumbbell curls 5 sets of 10
    dumbell fly 5 sets of 10
    dumbell shoulder press 5 sets of 10
    situps weighted 3 sets of 50
    side crunches 3 sets of 50 each side

any thoughts

Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benjarmin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is that workout 7 days a week? If so, it's too much.

If you're starting out, Rippetoes is a good place to start. Focus on compounds, bulk up, then cut down.
    www.WorkoutForLess.co.uk
    Quality Exercise, Fitness & Gym Equipment

Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rottie39 View Post
    With the lack of money to buy mor equipment this is the program I have. I can only use 70lbs on the Barbell and 30lbs on the Dumbbells my goal is serious muscle gain with a six pack and wash board abs

Every 24 hour workout

Barbell Push-ups 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Bent over rows 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Shoulder Press- 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 10
    Barbell Dead lift 5 sets of 10
    barbell Curls 5 sets of 10
    barbell tricep exteintion 5 sets of 10

dumbbell curls 5 sets of 10
    dumbell fly 5 sets of 10
    dumbell shoulder press 5 sets of 10
    situps weighted 3 sets of 50
    side crunches 3 sets of 50 each side

any thoughts
    Lifting every 24 hours is stupid. You need rest days. Put some rocks in backpack and attach them to your barbell to increase weight if you have to. Or just find heaviervstuff to lift. You don't progress physically if you are lifting the same amount of weight the same number of time every session. And you certainly didn't leave yourself any room to do more reps, even if you were doing this 3xweek, which would be just about the max you could do for this program. Even still the volume is excessive

All the Situps in the world aren't going to give you washboard abs. A good diet will, though, so use all that Situps time to learn about nutrition from the stickies in the nutrition section .
    Aside from the ab work, the exercise selection is decent. Good compound movements. I personally think pullups are vital, but you can make gains with those.