Closed Thread
    cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I've been out of the loop in bb.com for awhile. What happened to Zyzz?

I haven't been very active lately in bb.com. I've been seeing a lot of RIP Zyzz? WTF?? How did he die? Geez it wasn't long ago when Candyjunkie committed suicide. Now what the hell happened to Zyzz?
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His heart wasnt prepared for thy attack.

RIP Zyzz
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cabocoleman View Post
    I haven't been very active lately in bb.com. I've been seeing a lot of RIP Zyzz? WTF?? How did he die? Geez it wasn't long ago when Candyjunkie committed suicide. Now what the hell happened to Zyzz?
    undiagnosed heart condition. died in a sauna in thailand
    pics are always required, spoon proof always preferred. spoon pics get reps

I rep if you make me laugh / help me / have some form of recognisable support for one of my teams

I have kicked a live fish in the sea
    I have punched a spider to death to prove I am the alpha male of my room
    I have used a hamster as a weapon
    I am not Dr Dolittle

ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    died in a suana
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    do i even lift

Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500) Skybizz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stats: 5'6", 172 lbs

Registered User JohnnyDestroyer's Avatar
    JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyDestroyer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    His heart wasnt prepared for thy attack.

RIP Zyzz
    No cardio, didnt pepper his aorta.

left-ventricle of peace.

POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Chestbrah hired a Thai hitman to take out Zyzz at a sauna so he can take over as king of aesthetics. He then buried Zyzz's body in an animal cemetery.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dayum!!! Heart attack in a sauna?
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Zyzz was having a 4 way with 10/10' bishes in a sauna and his heart exploded inside his chest through aesthetical excitement
    E-stat crew