Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry New Grape Xtend Tastes TERRIBLE!

I have gone through 4 of the 90 serving tubs of the old Grape Xtend and a few of the small 30 serving ones along with a stint of a 90 serving Orange Xtend tub and let me just say this new xtend was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Did you guys even taste this stuff before sending it out? It tastes like some weird watery overly sweet blue berry muffin crap. I want grape!

I seriously wish you guys just sent out me an unflavored tub and I would have flavored it myself with crystal light.

I will be contacting bb.com soon for an exchange of the old tub and refund of the difference in cost.

Scivation please fix this asap or my next BCAA purchase will be with someone who still knows what grape is supposed to taste like.

Out of 8 reviews of the new product in the bb.com store here are 7 of them:

I am trying to help you out here scivation please recognize this mistake before it is too late.
    Last edited by mpelto; 08-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Come on I want to hear from a Scivation rep on this I know you guys check these boards.

It is important that you guys know your mistake as I feel the vast majority of fellow artificial grape flavorings lovers will be with me on this.

I know what artificial grape is supposed to taste like. I have the fillings to prove that I abused grape candies for the better half of my life and I go through a packet of grape crystal light a day.

I beg you guys to bring back the old flavor of grape

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very polarizing reviews on the new flavors

jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsnyde45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the blue raz flavor is amazing!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    very polarizing reviews on the new flavors
    Dear lord I just read them...I can't believe I paid extra money for a crappier product.

It seems like they have ruined all flavors across the board.

Scivation should make this right by sending out replacements of the old formula or I hope to see them go the way of MGN (Muscle Gauge Nutrition)

PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBRevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone else share this opinion?

Originally Posted by PBRevolution View Post
    Anyone else share this opinion?
    Check the reviews of the new flavors for yourself.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mpelto View Post
    Scivation should make this right by sending out replacements of the old formula or I hope to see them go the way of MGN (Muscle Gauge Nutrition)
    This is not necessary to compare us to this company and its very rude. We product out of a NSF facility which surpasses CGMP certification. We are producing in the best possible manner to make quality products at affordable prices.

As far as flavoring, taste will be personal preference. Have you tried utilizing the powder to water ratio's in different ways? Some people who have the new formulation have tried more water and did not enjoy it, then when they reduced the water they enjoyed it a lot more. Tinker around and try and find the sweet spot. While many people did disagree with the OLDER grape some disagree with the newer grape. There is not 1 flavor of any product on the market that will suit every individual. There will be positive and negative reviews on all products made.

As far as grape I enjoy it a lot. I find that this flavor you have to use a lot less water than the others (Apple and Lemon Lime especially) to get the sweet spot as for myself. I use about 10 oz of water per 1 scoop of the new flavoring in the old flavoring i used 2 scoops for around 20oz water.

I am sorry you do not enjoy it, but we have made this move to the new formulation for good as we are moving forward with our production and releasing new items in the future from the new facility.

Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Flavor is subjective. Plenty of old formula around to satisfy you for quite some time. Most vendors are offering the old flavors at discounts. Thank you for your support!
    I used to own things.

I get banned a lot for telling the truth.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is not necessary to compare us to this company and its very rude. We product out of a NSF facility which surpasses CGMP certification. We are producing in the best possible manner to make quality products at affordable prices.

As far as flavoring, taste will be personal preference. Have you tried utilizing the powder to water ratio's in different ways? Some people who have the new formulation have tried more water and did not enjoy it, then when they reduced the water they enjoyed it a lot more. Tinker around and try and find the sweet spot. While many people did disagree with the OLDER grape some disagree with the newer grape. There is not 1 flavor of any product on the market that will suit every individual. There will be positive and negative reviews on all products made.

As far as grape I enjoy it a lot. I find that this flavor you have to use a lot less water than the others (Apple and Lemon Lime especially) to get the sweet spot as for myself. I use about 10 oz of water per 1 scoop of the new flavoring in the old flavoring i used 2 scoops for around 20oz water.

I am sorry you do not enjoy it, but we have made this move to the new formulation for good as we are moving forward with our production and releasing new items in the future from the new facility.
    Please go to the reviews of the new flavors in the store section and you will see people are already speaking up on this.

I have spent over $1,400 in the BB.COM store and have never felt compelled to write a review, but for this product I went out of my way to write a negative review of this based on the taste.

There are plenty of other good BCAA products out there and the one thing that differentiated you guys was the taste now I rather just go with a company like NutraBio and flavor it myself.

As for the mixing it in more water I took 1 scoop in 36oz of water today and it still tasted overwhelmingly horrible. Even then how is more water going to make it taste grape? It is not a matter of opinion it is fact that this is not what artificial grape tastes like. Go try something like: grape crystal light, grape laffy taffy, grape big league chew, THE OLD GRAPE XTEND...That is what grape should taste like and you can't tell me this taste anything close to it. How dare you insult my intelligence by saying I don't know what "grape" should taste like.

I am sorry you guys plan to be stubborn with this change despite negative reviews, I think it will end up being a fatal business move as this was your flagship product.

Originally Posted by Mike McCandless View Post
    Flavor is subjective. Plenty of old formula around to satisfy you for quite some time. Most vendors are offering the old flavors at discounts. Thank you for your support!
    Sigh I really hope you guys realize your mistake for the sake of your company.

Please heed my warnings.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    about to ****ing neg.

you dont insult the mighty xtend you little twat
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pecdec819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have gone through 4 of the 90 serving tubs of the old Grape Xtend and a few of the small 30 serving ones along with a stint of a 90 serving Orange Xtend tub and let me just say this new xtend was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Did you guys even taste this stuff before sending it out? It tastes like some weird watery overly sweet blue berry muffin crap. I want grape!

I seriously wish you guys just sent out me an unflavored tub and I would have flavored it myself with crystal light.

I will be contacting bb.com soon for an exchange of the old tub and refund of the difference in cost.

Scivation please fix this asap or my next BCAA purchase will be with someone who still knows what grape is supposed to taste like.
    Damn. That's one of my favorite supplements.

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    about to ****ing neg.

you dont insult the mighty xtend you little twat
    Taste the new grape for yourself then come back and neg me if you like it more than the old one.

Until then shut up.

I would have been right with you on this as I said I am long time user of this product and loved it, though now it is tainted by a terrible new flavor.

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The old grape tasted like cough syrup... I find it hard to believe something resembling blueberry muffins could be any worse.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use about 10 oz of water per 1 scoop of the new flavoring in the old flavoring i used 2 scoops for around 20oz water.
    Same concentration there Bob.
    Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

There are plenty of other good BCAA products out there and the one thing that differentiated you guys was the taste now I rather just go with a company like NutraBio and flavor it myself.

As for the mixing it in more water I took 1 scoop in 36oz of water today and it still tasted overwhelmingly horrible. Even then how is more water going to make it taste grape? It is not a matter of opinion it is fact that this is not what artificial grape tastes like. Go try something like: grape crystal light, grape laffy taffy, grape big league chew, THE OLD GRAPE XTEND...That is what grape should taste like and you can't tell me this taste anything close to it. How dare you insult my intelligence by saying I don't know what "grape" should taste like.

I am sorry you guys plan to be stubborn with this change despite negative reviews, I think it will end up being a fatal business move as this was your flagship product.
    Please point in my post where i ever stated towards you that " I don't know what "grape" should taste like." because I never did,

Again as I said there is not 1 supplement on the planet where everyone will give 100% positive feedback. There will be negative and positive regardless of change and regardless of the supplement produced. There is no one size fits all when it comes to production and flavoring.

36oz of water for 1 scoop is going to make the product very diluted and is nearly 4x the amount of water recommended. Have you tried less water to see if this does aid in the flavoring at all?

I am sorry you are disappointed, but as mike pointed out there are ways to get the old formula and keep your eye out for sales. We did reduce the amount of sweeteners in the newer formula which may sway you from the very sweet/tart taste.

Originally Posted by yourname2221 View Post
    Same concentration there Bob.
    2 scoops(old)/1 scoop (new) in 10oz. I use double the water with the old black labels because of the tart/sweetness it provides over the new formulation

iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if any company could make their grape taste like big league chew they could stay in business solely off my purchases

TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always wonder why some products have to taste so repugnant but then I realize that some ingredients inside the product typically taste so disgusting by themselves that when a manufacturer tries to mask the flavor, sometimes they go overboard. I would personally rather have a product that has a subtle taste to it as opposed to one that's so artificially flavored that it tastes like artificially flavored sweetener.

Oh and for all manufacturers, can you guys chill the hell out on all the food coloring? We're not Koolaid guzzling kids that need our grape to be purple, our "blueberry" flavored drinks to look like a blueberry. Keep it as free from artificial ingredients as possible. I mean we're taking this stuff to improve our health, not because we want everyone to know what flavor we're drinking.

TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000) TXGTOU is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iliketosquat View Post
    if any company could make their grape taste like big league chew they could stay in business solely off my purchases

Amino focus has a very good grape flavored drink. It's subtly flavored and not very over-powering.

Again as I said there is not 1 supplement on the planet where everyone will give 100% positive feedback. There will be negative and positive regardless of change and regardless of the supplement produced. There is no one size fits all when it comes to production and flavoring.

I am trying to help you out here scivation please recognize this mistake before it is too late.

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the old Grape Xtend was my fav flavor followed by Watermelon. I almost purchased the new Grape Xtend but some of the reviews kinda scared me off. Is there any way to get any samples of the new formula?

Email the director of sales Rob@Scivation.com and link him to this thread to peak his interest. He is the guy you want to get in contact with.

Originally Posted by BNR View Post
    the old Grape Xtend was my fav flavor followed by Watermelon. I almost purchased the new Grape Xtend but some of the reviews kinda scared me off. Is there any way to get any samples of the new formula?
    Samples of individual flavors will be available in around 10-12 weeks. We will be doing a flavoring pack that will have around 5 servings of each flavor available in the bb.com store around 6 weeks (as Mike chimed in in other threads) to help consumers try all the flavors before purchasing 30-90 serving containers.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you sure have a very high opinion of yourself. Scivation has managed to stay in business, i think they'll do just fine after your rant and doomsday prophecies. Don't like the flavor? Exchange it or don't buy it again. But to cite the reviews... lol we all know how much to trust the product reviews around here.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    those who said new watermelon suck, pls go

tastes like jolly rancher.

JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    new flavors are bad

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Samples of individual flavors will be available in around 10-12 weeks. We will be doing a flavoring pack that will have around 5 servings of each flavor available in the bb.com store around 6 weeks (as Mike chimed in in other threads) to help consumers try all the flavors before purchasing 30-90 serving containers.
    sounds good

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    OP you sure have a very high opinion of yourself. Scivation has managed to stay in business, i think they'll do just fine after your rant and doomsday prophecies. Don't like the flavor? Exchange it or don't buy it again. But to cite the reviews... lol we all know how much to trust the product reviews around here.
    Well compare the old vs the new formula reviews the results will be overwhelming.

I don't think highly of myself I am just an average person but I do think highly of my taste buds in their ability to recognize what artificial grape should taste like.

SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SQTFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

o lawd in on 1rd page
    Arsenal FC
    Gooner4Life

Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mike McCandless has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Like I said, flavor is subjective. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's well known those with bad opinions are more likely to share those feelings than those with positive ones. Given the buy through rate over the past 30 days, I'm confident we made the right decision. A sample size of N=1 isn't enough for us to make changes. There are plenty of posts of people disliking the old flavor. There will be plenty of posts of people not liking the new flavor. I can promise you, you can't make a supplement and make everyone happy.

To the OP, there is plenty of old xtend available for you to purchase. That should keep you happy for some time. Nobody is forcing you to buy the new version and it will be months before the old version is gone on some sites. That should allow you to be perfectly happen till that time.
    I used to own things.

I get banned a lot for telling the truth.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well compare the old vs the new formula reviews the results will be overwhelming.

I don't think highly of myself I am just an average person but I do think highly of my taste buds in their ability to recognize what artificial grape should taste like.
    I don't see how the results are overwhelming at all. The store reviews typically can not be trusted, they are filled with company reps shilling their own products and trashing competitor products. You are saying that in YOUR opinion the flavor is bad, and they need to address it OR ELSE.

Scivation is a top tier company with some of the best selling products on the market, pretty sure they know what they're doing. Instead of calling it the financial undoing of their company you could have simply said you don't like the new flavor.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners