JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Too much protein a bad thing?

im a very very self conscious person, and i don't think thats going to change anytime soon

but its thanksgiving break and i was eating a crap load of turkey and other foods cuz im trynna get big.

But my Aunt tells me i have to stop eating so much protein from meats. She said its bad for you.

Now idk if this video is true or not but she saw some video on a case study on protein.

Some kid was bodybuilding and he would just eat meat and more meat and a bunch of protein and shakes and he didn't think it was a problem cause he thought lifting would take care of any dietary problems i guess.

he starts to become really sleepy. Just always wants to sleep.

and he wanted to know what was wrong so he went to the docs and it wus because he ate too much protein. and the docs recomend people to eat more protein from beans and nuts and w/e.

I don't really believe it. I mean it could be because of the meat he was eating. maybe it had growth hormones or something in em. Same way in that special case study of girls who ate beef or cow milk from that specific area of where they get their meat from. And The cows feed had a substitute filler and the girls menstruated earlier than they should have.

What if its not cuz the protien, maybe its cuz hes taking creatine. Who knows. Idk

But since im sooo self conscious. And after seriously eating so much food and crap and just eating till im going to puke.

Now i feel horrible. i feel all headachy and my heart feels slow and like it feels like i have diabeties, high cholesteral, and fat clogged arteries and i feel like im going to have a stroke or some ****.

What do u guys think?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're Aunt isn't very bright... He was probably tired because he wasn't eating enough carbs/healthy fats. To much protein for to long (years and years) can be hard on your kidneys. There is no reason to go above 2g per pound of LBM a day. Focus on whole foods and a balanced diet (protein, CARBS and healthy FATS).
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good night sweet prince.

Seriously, good night.
    Been a long day and the rain is making me sleepy.

kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love these posts

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    You're Aunt isn't very bright... He was probably tired because he wasn't eating enough carbs/healthy fats. To much protein for to long (years and years) can be hard on your kidneys. There is no reason to go above 2g per pound of LBM a day. Focus on whole foods and a balanced diet (protein, CARBS and healthy FATS).
    yea i thought so. i never really thought protein could be a bad thing. and even in abundance your body takes it time to use it up.
    Yea most likely its cause he didnt have a balanced diet. thus the whole beans, nuts part musta been a part of my aunts "lecture"...

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My stomach bloats and I get bad gas.