CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

do TOPICAL fat burners really work?

I was reading the other night about "lipoderm" (i think thats what it was) and "yohimburn" and some others..

I have the little pouch of fat right on the bottom side of my abs that I'll never get gone if I dont do something specifically targeted for it.. I figured I'd try these products out before i was killin myself in the gym.. if it's easier why not?

If anybody has any experience with any kind just tell me or if you heard about them good/bad..

thanks

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, they don't work. Bodyfat doesn't work that way. You burn it by burning more calories than you take in, though if it's the last little bit, that's probably much easier said than done. I'm sure most people wish there was a shortcut. Alas, no.

ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CTP1992 View Post
    I was reading the other night about "lipoderm" (i think thats what it was) and "yohimburn" and some others..

I have the little pouch of fat right on the bottom side of my abs that I'll never get gone if I dont do something specifically targeted for it.. I figured I'd try these products out before i was killin myself in the gym.. if it's easier why not?

If anybody has any experience with any kind just tell me or if you heard about them good/bad..

thanks
    As far as burning off fat goes its highly unlikely but is say some of them can pull water out of specific areas.
    I have a friend who competes and when he starts to take diuretics before comp he also rubs preperation H on his midsection cause he swears its helps dry him out. personally idk though.

CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    As far as burning off fat goes its highly unlikely but is say some of them can pull water out of specific areas.
    I have a friend who competes and when he starts to take diuretics before comp he also rubs preperation H on his midsection cause he swears its helps dry him out. personally idk though.
    yea i heard the same thing about prep h. i may try it out first but i think all its doing is "tightening" your skin up. thats the consensus ive gotten from diff sites

lagnilmicarne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lagnilmicarne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lagnilmicarne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lagnilmicarne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lagnilmicarne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lagnilmicarne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rectal Drug

hithopponge photoshopexpresstechniques com/]****** uk This is important for patients who are being treated for seizure disorders photoshopexpresstechniques com/ - ****** without prescription

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    um what is it.. theophyline??? has been shown to burn fat when rubbed onto skin topically there are some that do seem to work... im not convinced they will make a fat man skinny but they might be able to "help"
    with problem areas.

LG has a nice topical called lipoburn .. the latest version has raspberry ketones in it. i have used two bottles this last season.. i cant tell you it works.. but then i cant tell you it didnt work either... (i have lost alot of fat this season) my only recomendation is not to use this as Fat Burner but rather A finishing agent.. once your almost at goal weight is when youd see the best (if any) results.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Topical fat burners work awesome if your trying to make your 4 pack, a complete 6 pack.

Mike
    ….

outahere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Topical fat burners work awesome if your trying to make your 4 pack, a complete 6 pack.

Mike
    Any recommendations?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try topical 7-keto or 7-oxo, that definitely helps you lose weight with an appropriate diet and training program. It wont be localized (burns off where you rub it) fat loss, but its good overall fat loss especially if you have visceral fat.

Prototype 7-Spray is a great one....I believe Genomyx has had one called abliderate?
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chromaffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ this thread. Topical fat burners can be quite effective...topically. Whether they reduce whole-body adiposity is questionable.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chromaffin View Post
    LOL @ this thread.
    I'm lol'ing. Hard.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21564138

Evaluation of the efficacy of a topical cosmetic slimming product combining tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, caffeine, carnitine, forskolin and retinol, In vitro, ex vivo and in vivo studies.
    Roure R, Oddos T, Rossi A, Vial F, Bertin C.
    Source
    Johnson & Johnson Consumer France, 1 rue Camille Desmoulins, 92787 Issy-Les-Moulineaux, France. rroure@its.jnj.com
    Abstract
    Three studies were performed to investigate the mechanism of action and evaluate the efficacy of a topical cosmetic slimming product combining tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, caffeine, carnitine, forskolin and retinol. The Ex vivo study on skin explants showed that caffeine and forskolin both stimulated glycerol release and demonstrates for the first time that retinol and carnitine in combination synergistically stimulated keratinocyte proliferation, which leads to an increase epidermal thickness. The double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study associating circumference measurements on five selected parts of the body, cutaneous hydration measurements as well as blinded expert grading of skin aspect was conducted on 78 women who applied the product or placebo twice daily for 12 consecutive weeks. After 4 weeks of twice-daily application of the product, significant reductions in circumference of abdomen, hips-buttocks and waist were already observed. Improvements concerned all the measured body parts after 12 weeks. Orange peel and stubborn cellulite decreased significantly from 4 weeks of treatment and tonicity improved from 8 weeks, demonstrating that the product improved skin aspect. At the end of the study, eight parameters of the thirteen evaluated were significantly improved in the active group and compared with placebo.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?t...orskolin%20fat

Obes Res. 1995 Nov;3 Suppl 4:561S-568S.
    Topical fat reduction.
    Greenway FL, Bray GA, Heber D.
    Source
    Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine, Torrance, CA, USA.
    Abstract
    The fat on women's thighs is more difficult to mobilize due to increased alpha-2 adrenergic receptor activity induced by estrogen. Lipolysis can be initiated through adipocyte receptor stimulation (beta adrenergic) or inhibition (adenosine or alpha-2 adrenergic) or by inhibition of phosphodiesterase. Since many women desire regional thigh fat loss, a series of clinical trials were initiated using one thigh as a double-blinded control. Trial #1: Five overweight women had injections of isoproterenol at intervals around the thigh three times a week for 4 weeks with diet and walking. Trial #2: Five overweight woman had ointment containing forskolin, yohimbine and aminophylline applied to the thigh five times a week for 4 weeks after hypertonic warm soaks with a diet and walking. Trial #3: Eighteen overweight women were divided into three groups of six and trial #2 was repeated with each agent alone vs. placebo using forskolin, yohimbine or aminophylline in separate ointments. Trial #4: Thirty overweight women had 10% aminophylline ointment applied to the thigh five times a week for 6 weeks with diet and walking. Chemistry panel, theophylline level and patch testing were performed. Trial #5: Twelve women had trial #4 repeated with 2% aminophylline cream without a diet or walking. Trial #6: Trial #5 was repeated with 0.5% aminophylline cream. All trials except yohimbine ointment gave significantly more girth loss from the treated thigh (p < 0.05 to p < 0.001). Chemistry panel showed no toxicity. Theophylline was undetectable and patch testing was negative. We conclude that topical fat reduction for women's thighs can be achieved without diet or exercise.
    Interestingly, SAN has Liporedux, which has the exact ingredients mentioned in the studies:

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Caffeine, Raspberry Ketones, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Erhothioneine, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract (95% Forskolin by HPLC), Octopamine HCl, Corynanthe Yohimbe Bark Extract, Menthol, Camphor, Xanthan Gum.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know this is one heck of a bump, but this thread seemed to always pop up when I was looking at topical fat burners. I thought I'd report back that I tried out eviscerate a long time ago, and had some moderate success with it, and I tried another one a LONG time ago but can't remember the name off the top of my head. However this topical fat burner: http://mpasupps.com/products/vasoburn seems to be working very well for me. Thought I would throw my .02 in since this thread seems to pop up in google when looking for topicals.

I also read into poisons info and found that really helpful after starting to research into these, so thanks for that.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Faymus View Post
    I know this is one heck of a bump, but this thread seemed to always pop up when I was looking at topical fat burners. I thought I'd report back that I tried out eviscerate a long time ago, and had some moderate success with it, and I tried another one a LONG time ago but can't remember the name off the top of my head. However this topical fat burner: http://mpasupps.com/products/vasoburn seems to be working very well for me. Thought I would throw my .02 in since this thread seems to pop up in google when looking for topicals.

I also read into poisons info and found that really helpful after starting to research into these, so thanks for that.
    It is a knockoff of eviscerate bro.. pretty much the same thing.

Mike
    ….