Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hyruliangoat's Hyper FX better be better than NO Xplode log!

Before I begin, this will be run a bit differently after I post the 1st half of the log or so, I have been keeping track of my workouts on a word doc. using the template we were given in my weight lifting class BUT I havent been logging my personal notes and things on here because I have been super busy as hell this week, Ive probably only been home in like the past week and a half and even then its been like twice but I'm finally back on track, that being said the 1st half of the tub I will put down a detailed review and the rest of the log will be updated every workout, if you want the workouts prior just let me know and I'll post them! Thank you to BSN for picking me and Matzah for being so patient with me!

PRODUCT
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/hyper-fx.html

So I pretty much hated no xplode, i've had who knows how many samples of it and it just did not do it for me. I am not the biggest fan of the formula, and just overall did not like it. But after looking at the Hyper FX formula I figured looks like BSN has redeemed themselves.

Atm I am currently doing IF with my workout the majority of the time being in the morning. Below is my newly updated split and current supplementation aside from the Hyper Fx

Workout Split

Mon - Full Body
    Tues - Cardio, forearms, abs, calves
    Weds - Full Body
    Thurs - Cardio, forearms, abs, calves
    Fri - Chest/back
    Sat - Arms
    Sun - Shoulders/Legs

Current Supplements

Myofusion, Syngex, Muscle Milk, Vasolate
    Orange Triad, Oximega greens
    3z with Now Gaba
    Recover Pro
    Cycle Support

Going to workout right now but wanted to throw this out there before I put everything up, everything is already organized and typed up but will put everything on here after I workout.

2 SCOOPS OF HYPER FX FTW
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=Hyruliangoat;778271023] (play this as you read)

THIS IS JUST THE REVIEW OF THE 1ST HALF OF THE TUB ONLY THE 1ST DAY I DID 1 SCOOP AND IVE DONE 2 EVER SINCE AND IT IS WHAT IM STICKING TO BECAUSE 2 IS AWESOME BUT I WOULDNT RECCOMEND IT IF ITS YOUR 1ST TIME USING A STIM PRE OR CAN'T HANDLE A LOT OF STIMS. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

HYPER FX 1ST HALF TUB REVIEW

TASTE- I got the Blue raz flavor and holy fuark the taste is sour/strong as hell. Does that mean I dont like it? No but I wish it wasn't as strong as that. I think the fact that it's so sour wakes you up more than the caffeine lol. Doesn't give you blue tongue or lips or anything which is great, but aside from it being sour the taste is still fine and easy to go down. Not the biggest fan of blue raz but I'm sure people who like that flavor would enjoy this one.

7/10

MIXABILITY Most of the pre mixes when it hits the water but there still is some residue left at the bottom but is easily fixed with 1 or 2 shakes/stirs. That being said it mixes very easy, no hassle either stirred or in the shaker bottle. No clumps in the actual bottle it self either, which is good because it gets annoying break apart the powder all the time.

10/10

FOCUS/ENERGY Well the 1st day I had done 1 scoop and it was very good, I was impressed with the energy it gave, Id say it hit around 15 minutes after taking it wasn't to strong and def got me going but 1 scoop is nothing like 2 scoops. Little did I know that there is 270 mg of caff a scoop lol, I actually just found that out which explains why I like 2 scoops so much...I could drop it down to 1.5 which would be ideal but meh 2 feels awesome. This is a great pre for my morning workouts when I REALLY need something to wake me up fully and this gets the job done really dang well. No headaches, no crash afterwards or even before, the energy side of this is very good.

10/10

PUMPS This was honestly a shocker to me and I still can't really explain why this is occuring aside from the crap ton of caffeine but for not really having "pump" inducing ingredients in here I am getting quite the pump. 1 scoop gave me a so so one, nothing out of the ordinary but 2 gave a big difference in this area. The pumps don't last very long outside the gym but they come pretty quick during the workout. I know this isn't a pump product but still, the pump it's surprisingly giving me is worth mentioning.

7/10

Endurance Because I have taken beta alanine for a pretty good amt of time I can't flat out say that this has or hasn't helped with my endurance because it has. But not due to the beta alanine. Id say the mental side of the pre carries me through most the workout but from a physical aspect I have been able to push out some more reps but this difference has only occured on the higher rep sets not so much the lower rep sets. We'll see if this improves or not as I continue through the bottle but I'm going to hold my comments off for now.

6/10

OVERALL As of now, overall I am very impressed with the pre. ATM I am using it by it self with aminos but assuming that I do purchase this in the future I will be using it as an addition to a non stim pre, not using it by it self. Done with the 1st half of the bottle, so far so good! I also will add that this is MUCH MUCH better than no xplode and I can't say that strongly enough.

8/10

WORKOUT TIME BBL NOW TO ACTUALLY LOG MY WORKOUTS LOL

BEST LOOKING MISCER

evening bump before thoughts!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed for the lulz

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for gains

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000) PJOch is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on dis

Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    impressed... bsn actually made a decent pre. how much it cost?
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for reviews
    Time for a comeback

Originally Posted by Strength.Honor View Post
    impressed... bsn actually made a decent pre. how much it cost?
    it can be found for around 25 or so, pretty decent.

@everyone thanks for joining in yall =)

NOV 29 WORKOUT

---DB shoulder press 60x12 pyramiding up to 90x 6

---Flat bench 135x12 pyramiding up to 225 x 6

---T bar Row 2 plates x 12 pyr. up to 5 plates x 6

---Barbell curl 3x6 105

---Close grip bench 3x6 185

-Well today honestly wasn't the best workout. It was freezing outside, not used to the cold yet as it hasn't been cold at all here so kind of caught me off gaurd :/but aside from that I still had a decent workout but could have been much better and wasn't nearly as good as the rest of the ones I've had so far. It sucks working out when your still cold from being outside so that really ruined things today. Will have a better workout tomorrow for sure though now that I know what i'll be expecting weather wise.

all in all, performance wise was down but still had decent pump going and decent mental "alertness" so to speak

BEST LOOKING MISCER

hmm 21 bucks at my local supp store for a tub may get some

BEST LOOKING MISCER

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    21 bucks is a steal. good looking log right now. sub'd

PS you notice the spicy lips people have talked about from it?

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    21 bucks is a steal. good looking log right now. sub'd

PS you notice the spicy lips people have talked about from it?
    thanks man!

and no honestly I haven't! I got a spicy tongue ONCE but that was it, Idk why but it happened randomly lol but aside from that no nothing to report for that. thanks for subbing!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    thanks man!

and no honestly I haven't! I got a spicy tongue ONCE but that was it, Idk why but it happened randomly lol but aside from that no nothing to report for that. thanks for subbing!
    Good review man, I'll be tracking your log for feedback... can't believe you're doing 2 scoops, I find myself with intense focus just off one!

I get the spice all the time when I don't use a straw to drink it =p
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    Good review man, I'll be tracking your log for feedback... can't believe you're doing 2 scoops, I find myself with intense focus just off one!

I get the spice all the time when I don't use a straw to drink it =p
    thanks man appreciate it! and I like to go all out with stims when I do take them so I want to get add some E to this tbh.

lol never drank a pre through a straw might have to try that!

my schedule has been a bit messed up since I have been lifting with friends but weds did full body upper body which ull see in a sec then today did shoulders/arms

WORKOUT 11/30 AND 12/1

11/30

---Incline Bench 3x8 225
    ---Lat pulldowns (its numbers not weight so idk) 3 x 6
    ---T bar rows w/machine 3 x 6 (dont know weight its numbers)
    ---Db curls 3x6 50's
    ---Behind the neck bb tricep ext. 3x6 120

12/1

SHOULDERS
    ---Standing Military press 3x6 205
    ---Front lateral raises w/db's 3x10 30's/side lateral raises w/db's 30's
    ---Behind the neck smith machine seated bb press 3x10 135

ARMS
    ---BB curls 115 4x6/Skull crushers 110
    ---DB hammer curls 40's 3x12/DB skull crushers 35's
    ---Preacher curls w/db 6x12 30's/Close grip bench 185

REVIEW OF 11/30 AND 12/1

11/29 Had a pretty good workout here, the cold is still affecting me as its just kind of hit and Im not used to it atm :/ My weight suffered a bit and I had to take longer breaks then normal because I couldn't seem to get fully warm but from a mental perspective everything was still good. Despite not having slept much the night before still felt alert, awake, and ready to go. It's just going to take me a bit to get used to the cold again because my physical performance is suffering. But having this much stim def is carrying me a lot despite that

12/1 Had a great workout today, was chilly this morning so no problems having to deal with the weather. I actually kind of tasted a bit of the "spice" today but the flavor is still fine I guess. Had a pretty good pump in arms, not so much in shoulders but still went through this workout very easily especially towards the end when I had little to no break. Hyperfx has been treatin me good so far, glad I decided to take the chance with it.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

hai guize, didnt workout yesterday but going to do chest/back in a wee bit so

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Well this sucks looks like my last post didnt go through, dumb evo...bump while I type it up again :/

on a side note didnt workout yesterday or today Ive been studying for finals and got a 99 on my math test today after studying all night so feels good

BEST LOOKING MISCER

WORKOUT 12/3

---Bench press normal grip 2 x 8 225
    2 wide grip (after each normal set with 135)

---4x12 95's/50
    Incline Dumbbell Press/db pullovers

---3 x 8 giant set (machine weight so idk weight)
    Wide Grip pull ups
    1 arm wide grip tbar Rows
    Seated machine Rows

---3x12 rest pause
    Wide Lat Pull downs

---2x8 135
    Hyperextensions

---3x20 no break
    Cable Cross Over/ Close Grip (tbar grip) Lat pull downs

REVIEW OF WORKOUT

This was probably the best workout out of all of them, the only thing that sucked is I kind of crashed towards the end IDK why, not blaming the hyperfx though because It woke me up majorly prior to working out after taking a huge nap, wouldnt have been able to workout without it tbh. Had a good pump in my chest not so much my back but thats expected, but regardless where this product really does shine is in the energy side, although I am using 2 scoops, I could do 1 if I really wanted to but 2 is where its at for me and as of now this is probably going to be a pre I keep on hand and will def be reccomending this

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How would you compare it to NO-Xplode? I'm about to start using my hyperFX.
    Con-Cret log!!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139431583

Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Camaro527 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WORKOUT 12/3

---Bench press normal grip 2 x 8 225
    2 wide grip (after each normal set with 135)

---4x12 95's/50
    Incline Dumbbell Press/db pullovers

---3 x 8 giant set (machine weight so idk weight)
    Wide Grip pull ups
    1 arm wide grip tbar Rows
    Seated machine Rows

---3x12 rest pause
    Wide Lat Pull downs

---2x8 135
    Hyperextensions

---3x20 no break
    Cable Cross Over/ Close Grip (tbar grip) Lat pull downs

REVIEW OF WORKOUT

This was probably the best workout out of all of them, the only thing that sucked is I kind of crashed towards the end IDK why, not blaming the hyperfx though because It woke me up majorly prior to working out after taking a huge nap, wouldnt have been able to workout without it tbh. Had a good pump in my chest not so much my back but thats expected, but regardless where this product really does shine is in the energy side, although I am using 2 scoops, I could do 1 if I really wanted to but 2 is where its at for me and as of now this is probably going to be a pre I keep on hand and will def be reccomending this
    Damn solid workout man, keep it up!!

Originally Posted by Camaro527 View Post
    did not like no xplode at all and I have some critiques with the formula tbh, that being said

hyperfx > no xplode by a long shot, no contest

BEST LOOKING MISCER

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know, it might be a good thing for you that you're stim tolerant. Upping the dose to 2 scoops doubles your BA and DAA intake from the product, as well as the smaller doses of Niacin and Taurine. Downside would obviously be that you run through more product = more $ =p But considering it can be had for ~20$, I don't think it's that prohibitively expensive.

To chime in here, I thought NO-Xplode was a lot worse taste wise (not that important) and performance wise (very important). I would compare the two, and try to get samples of NO-X to see how it works for you. I've seen people respond to it positively but I personally dislike it by far.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

You know, it might be a good thing for you that you're stim tolerant. Upping the dose to 2 scoops doubles your BA and DAA intake from the product, as well as the smaller doses of Niacin and Taurine. Downside would obviously be that you run through more product = more $ =p But considering it can be had for ~20$, I don't think it's that prohibitively expensive.

To chime in here, I thought NO-Xplode was a lot worse taste wise (not that important) and performance wise (very important). I would compare the two, and try to get samples of NO-X to see how it works for you. I've seen people respond to it positively but I personally dislike it by far.
    I've tried NO-Xplode before and thought it worked pretty well for me.

Makes me want to try the hyperFX even more lol.

ba doses need to be split throughout the day, but the daa is the onlyg ood thing i guess to get the higher dose since im doing 2 scoops but Id probly only do 1.5 normally to keep the tub last longer and just do 2 occasionally but as I said earlier I wouldnt reccomend anyone doing 2 tbh lol.
    I've tried NO-Xplode before and thought it worked pretty well for me.

Makes me want to try the hyperFX even more lol.
    trust me dude hyperfx is way better

AFTER 3 DAYS OF NOT WOKRING OUT GONNA GO HTI SHOULDERS RIGHT NOW IVE BEEN BUSY STUDYING FUARK BUT BACK ON TRACK WILL POST WORKOUT AFTER

BEST LOOKING MISCER

WORKOUTS 12/7 AND 12/8

-Before I begin, my schedule has been really off because Ive been working out with friends a lot now and also my sleep schedule has been REALLY screwed up, not in the sense that I am sleeping late because I sleep at around 1 and wake up at 7 or 8 everyday normally but this past week ive been sleeping at 1 and waking up at like 12 or even 1pm and I have no idea why lol =( but had a good workout yesterday and had an AMAZING workout today, today was actually the best one out of all the one's I have had this month, literally was great and I cant say that very often really.

12/7 WORKOUT

---Standing Military press 3x6 205
    ---Front lateral raises w/db's 3x10 30's
    ---Side lateral raises w/db's 30's/ DB shrugs 90's
    ---"Shoulder" Flyes (hard to explain lol) 45's 3x12
    ---BB shrugs 3x12 225

-while I had a good workout yesterday, I was with a big group of friends (in b4 gym isnt social gathering) but it was kind of hard not to because I hadnt seen these guys in a while so lol =( Still had a good workout though but wasn't very "into it" so to speak. Energy wise, hyperfx is still treating me well, Didnt get much of a pump yesterday but focus and everything was there and as usual still carried over even post workout.

12/8 WORKOUT

---Incline Bench W/Db 3x6 115
    ---Lat pulldowns (its numbers not weight so idk) 3 x 6
    ---BB rows 3x 6 225
    ---Db curls 3x6 45's
    ---Behind the neck db tricep ext. 3x6 100

- so like I said I had an AMAZING workout today, although towards the end I did kind of fade, but I guess it was just because I was tired, hit it really hard today but regardless doesnt amtter because today was awesome. Good pump, still not like nitrates or anything but for the formula, today was a bit more than id expect especialy since I was doing lower reps so was nice tos ee that. but the energy was great today really cranked it out, overall energy hasnt gone down at all and really has been improving in terms of how "good" i feel. only a couple more scoops left but I know by now that I will def be picking this up in the future

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Havent worked out the past 2 days and didnt workout today been Christmas shopping all freakin weekend fml lol but still have a bit more workouts left id say 2 or so, 3 max (assuming theres maybe 1 scoop or so left) but def going to need it 2maro when i workout at 6 am =(

BEST LOOKING MISCER

mornin yall bout to go workout right meow not much of the tub left will let yall know exactly howmuch is left after today!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tritan9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you use prohormones? Just curious as to why else you would use cycle support.

[IMG]

Myofusion, Syngex, Muscle Milk, Vasolate
    Orange Triad, Oximega greens
    3z with Now Gaba
    Recover Pro
    Cycle Support

Originally Posted by Tritan9x View Post
    Do you use prohormones? Just curious as to why else you would use cycle support.
    Nope. Overall health, parents use it also.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

So roughly 1 scoop left after todays workout =( that being said, ill post the link tonight but check out the product reviews section to see my pretty long review of the tub! Thanks again to Matzah/BSN for giving me the chance to log this. I will say this though, this def is a pre I will be keeping on hand to mix it up and has def exceeded my expectations. Going to be short on the comments today but like I said check out the review later tonight, aww yeee.

12/12 WORKOUT

shoulders
    ---Front lateral raises w/db's 3x10 30's
    ---Side lateral raises w/db's 30's 3x10
    ---Reverse flyes/front bar raises 3x15 25's/50
    ---BB shrugs 3x12 225

LEGS

---bar warm up x 20 squats and front squats
    ---Squats 4x12 225
    ---Front squats 3x15 135
    ---Stiff legged dead lifts 2x10 225
    ---Leg extensions/Curls (idk weight, uses machine) 3x20

-worked out really early today but still felt good although I will admit I did fade early on today, hyperfx is what got me out of bed this morning though lol :/ had the shaker already prepared in my room, reached onto the table and drank it and as I woke up I got out of bed. I started off with legs then went to shoulders which is where I started fading but still got through the workout fine, and despite low energy levels because Iw asnt ready to wake up, still had a good workout and was def much more awake than I would have been without it

BEST LOOKING MISCER