nmguimond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burning/Workout Stack College Student

I'm a college student on a budget and I guess I've always been the fat kid... Everyone in my family is an extremely accomplished athlete (my mother is a two time US Olympic Swimmer, sister is a US Olympic Equestrian, and the list goes on). Except for me. I decided it's time I change this especially after getting winded after around 30 seconds of our Thanksgiving family football game. I've been reading all the transformations of the week on bb.com's website and I've come up with a stack I hope will help. I know that no stack will work without hard work and watching my food intake, it's just the various supplements and stuff motivate me to work out (I'm weird I guess). I am around 220 lbs and a 34 waist (I'm strong but still look 'fat' and with a history of diabetes and heart disease I need to get on track). I'm 6 feet tall exactly. Right now my stack is looking like:

Kre Alkalyn (Pre Workout- 3 grams daily upping to 5 grams after I see how I react)
    NO Xplode (Pre Workout- My brother gave me a 2.25lb tub of it after it's gone I'm moving to 1MR)
    Scivation Xtend (Intra Workout)
    Whey Protein (Post Workout)
    OxyElite Pro (2 in the AM 1 in the early PM)
    Optimen Multi Daily Vitamin (3 in the am)

Am I missing anything? I'm trying to be able to get everything thats necessary for me to optimize my workouts (I'm a premed and prelaw student so workout time is a luxury). I also am cursed with severe acute asthma and used to smoke cigarettes and I was wondering (if this is kosher to bb.com rules if not just ignore) if there are any inhalers other asthmatics can recommend (never been an athlete so I've always had the standard emergency one) or anything I should look for in inhalers when discussing with my doctor?

Thanks a ton for any advice and help

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition . Every supp out there has this warning in the label, have you talked to your doc about your current supps (pwo and fat burner) and reactions if needing to use your rescue inhaler while on them.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

acrosetoure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

christian *********

which they get pretty seriously The salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* ukchristian*********-sale com/] christian ********* sale uk Necklaces that christian*********saleukss net/] discount christian ********* clshoesuksale com/]christian ********* face men loathing instead of putting on jewelry could possibly be over

christian*********saleukss net/ christian ********* sale
    clshoesuksale com/ christian ********* uk
    ukchristian*********-sale com/ chritian ********* uk
    ukchristian*********-sale com/] chritian ********* uk
    salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* sale uk
    ukchristian*********-sale com/]cheap christian ********* uk

742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a19

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition . Every supp out there has this warning in the label, have you talked to your doc about your current supps (pwo and fat burner) and reactions if needing to use your rescue inhaler while on them.
    My rescue inhaler has a very low potential for reactions between different supps and stuff (according to my doctor) I just need a new one and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions (my doctor takes my suggestions/requests into account when prescribing me new stuff). I'm going to see my moms nutritionist (she has an MD) about interreactions between these different supplements, of course she's going to say that with such a high number of CNS stimulants (especially if I add 1MR to the mix) it's going to be strenuous on my heart so I'll probably have to cycle (to prevent complications). I'm just ready for a change and trying to do it properly with all the possibilities science has provided for weight lifting world. I'm just trying to do it cheaply (my mom won't pay for it until she sees I'm dedicated and I don't have a ton of expendable money currently).

NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10) NanaFrana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im no help lol but i just wondered something... premed and prelaw? that's pretty intense! do you plan to first go to one of the schools and then the other? or can you get a combined degree anywhere (i have a friend thats doing pre med plus phd in a combined program so just curious). but anyway good luck!

Originally Posted by NanaFrana View Post
    im no help lol but i just wondered something... premed and prelaw? that's pretty intense! do you plan to first go to one of the schools and then the other? or can you get a combined degree anywhere (i have a friend thats doing pre med plus phd in a combined program so just curious). but anyway good luck!
    Right now I'm in undergrad and what I'm looking at is either being completely dedicated to one program (leaning towards law) or going to a law school that has a medical school as while and while there take the easier med classes and then once done with law finish up med.

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lipo AM/PM stack. wont give you the jitters and you wont get hooked on it like most fat burners out there.

Gulfi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont go for stack now.....
    i will jus help u out with some other gud supplements......
    there are many gud supplements in bb.com.... i will let u know what to take, when to take....
    jus send me a private messg in bb.com

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with school

You will have to try ErgoBurn NMT....not only is is a great fat burner, but an awesome appetite suppressant. (I too am currently back in school and it also really helps me out making it through 12 hour clinical days with no break )

If you want to try a sample bottle, please shoot me a PM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

I have access to world class facilities to work out in, I also have a nutritionist for the dieting aspect, I just need to get my supplements and such in order. Any help is appreciated.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is from blacksburg!!!!! Virginia Tech!?!?!

The supplements that you have listed is fine...I would make sure that you are getting enough protein throughout the day..if you arent, try to add a protein shake here and there btwn your meals...

MuscleMom is right on the spot...ErgoBurn is pretty good with appetite control and energy/focus...

congrats on getting your health back on track by asking us for help, quitting smoking, and etc... I see that you have asthma, ever consider taking Bronkaid? Bronkaid plus caffeine is pretty effective as well but it might be a bit overkill for you...

good luck OP!!!

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    OP is from blacksburg!!!!! Virginia Tech!?!?!

The supplements that you have listed is fine...I would make sure that you are getting enough protein throughout the day..if you arent, try to add a protein shake here and there btwn your meals...

MuscleMom is right on the spot...ErgoBurn is pretty good with appetite control and energy/focus...

congrats on getting your health back on track by asking us for help, quitting smoking, and etc... I see that you have asthma, ever consider taking Bronkaid? Bronkaid plus caffeine is pretty effective as well but it might be a bit overkill for you...

good luck OP!!!
    Yep I'm from Washington DC, live in Blacksburg and bleed orange and maroon!!! LETS GO HOKIES! I'm going to be eating tons of protein rich low fat sources (chicken breast, lean beef/pork, lean lamb, etc). Is ErgoBurn better than Oxyelite? Can they be used in conjunction with each other? Should I try and get a fish oil supp in there? When you say Bronkaid might be a bit overkill do you mean like good overkill or bad overkill like it will kill me? Haha
    Last edited by nmguimond; 11-26-2011 at 09:28 AM.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gulfi View Post
    dont go for stack now.....
    i will jus help u out with some other gud supplements......
    there are many gud supplements in bb.com.... i will let u know what to take, when to take....
    jus send me a private messg in bb.com
    He's just kidding.. he doesn't really want you to do this because he posted a thread asking if he should take Hydroxycut Hardcore yesterday because it would help him maintain more muscle than Lipo 6.

justaheadsup.gif
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozenator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice Thread.

Originally Posted by mozenator View Post
    Nice Thread.
    Thanks Man!

MTPaquette i looked at gulfis pictures and decided he wasn't reliable. What is Fish Oil for?