Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) al4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    9 year old thread damn.
    10 Year old thread damn.

Informative though, it's funny to see so many people over the years with so many different ideas and facts, several of whom I'm sure things have worked out alright for, maybe it goes to show that you should worry less about getting the specifics perfect and more about putting in the hard work.

Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by al4n View Post
    10 Year old thread damn.

Informative though, it's funny to see so many people over the years with so many different ideas and facts, several of whom I'm sure things have worked out alright for, maybe it goes to show that you should worry less about getting the specifics perfect and more about putting in the hard work.
    You posted this about 1-2 years too early. Wait for it to relish.

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    You posted this about 1-2 years too early. Wait for it to relish.
    1year later checkin in.
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

Cheat Meal Everyday OakleyShades's Avatar
    OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cheeky 2001 kunts
    `````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ```````MISC`````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    `````HORSE```````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ```HEAD```````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    `CREW```````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'

Registered B.B.C. (srs) calisthenicsm8's Avatar
    calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500) calisthenicsm8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I do cardio
    Made a mold of own wiener and fukced myself crew

Registered User PureFitnessNutr's Avatar
    PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PureFitnessNutr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I have been doing cardio (HIT cardio) for the past year every morning for 20 minutes, if you had a good meal the night before, your body still has not fully digested that, so you will also you that as stored fuel. I never lost any muscle or high amounts of weight while working out on an empty stomach ever.

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really struggling for reading material atm. I'm attempting to read Lord of the Rings as it's my favourite film series but it's such a tedious read, 25% into TFotR, and they're still in the Shire. I like reading at night but this book is putting me too sleep (might be because I've seen the films so many times) so it's going to be something I'm only going to read in the daytime or progress is too slow. I need something to read at night. I can easily handle books like The Way of the Kings at night, so don't recommend all out action books.

Favourite fantasy books - NotW, ASoIaF, Blood Song, The Way of Kings. Fan of (less) high fantasy books such a The Demon Cycle and The Night Angel trilogy as well.

I did not enjoy The Mistborn books, or Scott Lynch's Locke Lamora series. I'm also not a fan of The Farseer books either (this was very boring to me).

I'm such a picky reader, it's an absolute bitch. I've started so many books and series and have given up half way through/after book one.

I'm thinking Steelheart at the minute. Anything you guys would recommend?

If any of you brahs have similar tastes and have goodreads I wouldn't mind an add as I'm always looking for new things too read.

jchx06x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slam some coffee go for a 30 min jog then get some protein and cabs

Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tai1001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think doing a HIIT cardio at 6:30 (thats because my gym opens at that time) is good as you just wake up and do it on an empty stomach.