Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gloryuh, I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of an old pickup. She was a whore. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly leave the small kid to the coyotes. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fellow fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 24, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 34, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 46 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he never met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn't open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.
    Now Gloryuh, I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are a whore too.
    ΣΧ
    IHSV

^watchout ur jimmies bro deepintexas91's Avatar
    deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000) deepintexas91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you enjoy having your anus turned inside out?
    I don't just hit the gym, I beat the **** out of it

INTJ(Mastermind)brah

"So this is how liberty dies.....with thunderous applause."

A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.

KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuuuuuu. this time I was too early lol

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheVM View Post
    Replace Gloryuah with her name:

Gloryuh, I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of an old pickup. She was a whore. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly leave the small kid to the coyotes. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fellow fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 24, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 34, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 46 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he never met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn't open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.

Now Gloryuh, I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are a whore too.
    this is great, im about to try this right now
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on epic thread, love you OP

Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forever11stone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SportFanatic23 View Post
    soon ill be smoking a large blunt filled with medical marijuana, opium, and the ashes of your dead relatives if you don't shut your dirty whore mouth you cheeky little ****.
    this

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    break the rules and use Kdot's

harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aaron416 View Post
    I'm looking to persuade a girl to help me with one of my sexual fantasies. I want to lie down naked and act like a 1 year old. I want the girl to be dressed like a babysitter. She has to babysit me and acts in a nurturing way, as if i were one. I want her to cuddle and tickle me and I will respond by giggling like a baby. I want her to let me play with her boobs and suck on them and also to jerk me off, but i want her to do it in a way that controls the situation, for example the first few times i reach for her boobs she should slap my hand away and give a firm "no", but eventually i will start to cry and she will let me. I will also struggle a little bit when she jerks me off but she will be forceful and "hold me down".
    This idea really turns me on but I haven't found a girl to do it with me yet. Should I just pay someone or what?
    122 right here. LOL

JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im going to duct tape a plastic bag around your head and **** your angus until you suffocate to death, then cum on your dead body.

dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get original misc!

Currently Mixing SportFanatic23's Avatar
    SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SportFanatic23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was merely testing your intelligence. I was correct in my assumption that you are indeed a complete and total retard. A waste of oxygen on this planet we call earth if you will. I can honestly say that it does not pain me to say this, and that you leave me no choice. I will be forced to dispose of your body after the rape that will take place later on tonight after you have fallen asleep. I'm feeling quite generous so I'll give you the option of choosing how you wish for me to end your worthless existence and save the world from ever having to encounter any of your offspring which will most likely also be worthless whores.

So whats it gonna be?
    **** A State of Trance Crew ****
    ****Legion of Good Samaritans***

ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by volunteer10 View Post
    Kayla, I have to come clean with you…..All teasing aside, this has been weighing on my mind quite a bit in recent days. I masturbate to your ******** pictures on a nightly basis. But it’s different than when I masturbate to other girls. There is no post-cleanup regret. In fact, after the juices have flowed and the sock has become soggy, I like to imagine our lives together many years from now. I have wanted to tell you this in person so many times but every time I feel guilty and think of the last time I ****ed my own hand using tears as lubricant imagining impregnating you with our future child.
    PLEASE use this

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread is like my blood type.

A+.

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ImDepressed View Post
    PLEASE use this
    this
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).

harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) harDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Come on you cheeky kuntz. Make her realize I'm not into her psychotic ass.

Post #149

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by volunteer10 View Post
    Kayla, I have to come clean with you…..All teasing aside, this has been weighing on my mind quite a bit in recent days. I masturbate to your ******** pictures on a nightly basis. But it’s different than when I masturbate to other girls. There is no post-cleanup regret. In fact, after the juices have flowed and the sock has become soggy, I like to imagine our lives together many years from now. I have wanted to tell you this in person so many times but every time I feel guilty and think of the last time I ****ed my own hand using tears as lubricant imagining impregnating you with our future child.
    just sent this to a btch i used to talk to lol
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but youre my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skyhigh869 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wish you would have used post #122 lol

Originally Posted by harDeath View Post

Come on you cheeky kuntz. Make her realize I'm not into her psychotic ass.

Post #149
    don't do the post sh*t man pick one of the ones thats been said already, they're pretty good

Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha58 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not into your psychotic ass, gtfo bitch
    ****Libertarian Crew****
    500+

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just replace with her name:

This is TheVM

FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ΣΧ
    IHSV

Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hawt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally Posted by Skyhigh869 View Post
    Wish you would have used post #122 lol
    The one I used is the actual #122. People delete their **** to change #s.

The Beautiful Struggle GavriloPrincip's Avatar
    GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GavriloPrincip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't judge me, you kunt or I'll rape and murder you and use your body as shelter during these cold winter months.

KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Give me a reason why i shouldn't kill you after i brutally rape your anus

ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImDepressed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Zoe slid over and said, Told you not to worry, theres a look to a great cock and his is pretty long but yours is beautiful.

Thanks, and youre quite the looker yourself. Derek responded.

Zoe grasped his cock and smiled up at Derek, Time to put some measurements to this masterpiece.

She grabbed the measuring tape and laid it from the top out, Holy ****! HOLY ****! Derek loved that look, the face of pure desire mixed with awe. Zoe regained her composure and measured around, **** you are amazing!

She stood up and faced the crowd, Ladies,12 by 7! Hes a foot long!

Derek had never seen such mixed emotions, some girls looked on in silence others screamed, while most stared in amazement. Derek even heard his competitors utter in amazement.

Impossible, a foot long is just a myth. The arrogant prick to Dereks left finally said and the fun part was he didnt even have to respond his status in the room was clearly known.

Alexandria took back control of the meeting and said, Wow! Ive seen some big cocks, ****ed some big cocks and measured some big cocks, but Ive never seen a foot long before

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i wanna shave your head and inject you with enough testosterone so that you grow balls and then **** you until you spew semen

Originally Posted by harDeath View Post
    The one I used is the actual #122. People delete their **** to change #s.
    lol own 149
    This is TheVM

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kayla, I have to come clean with you..All teasing aside, this has been weighing on my mind quite a bit in recent days. I masturbate to your ******** pictures on a nightly basis. But its different than when I masturbate to other girls. There is no post-cleanup regret. In fact, after the juices have flowed and the sock has become soggy, I like to imagine our lives together many years from now. I have wanted to tell you this in person so many times but every time I feel guilty and think of the last time I ****ed my own hand using tears as lubricant imagining impregnating you with our future child.
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).